Wonderbolts Academy! (Private: Lyipheoryia)

"It does matter, because I'm going to be a Wonderbolt," he paused for effect, "and you aren't.  I'll be flying sky high as a Wonderbolt, and you won't.  I'll be protecting Equestria from the skies, and you won't.  I'll be best friends with my Captain and my teammates, and you won't even know them.  I'll going to be a Wonderbolt, and you aren't." 

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Swift frowned a bit. yeah, this pony... he didn't liked him at all. "Yeah, well we will see that." He said more annoyed by his actions and what was he saying. He had never meet a pony like him! It was too much for him to handle!

"Well, it's not like you can do anyting about it.  It's plain fact-ponies like you won't be Wonderbolts.  I'm already being very nice, I'm not telling you that you can't ever be a rich pony, or a good pony, or a famous pony.  I'm just saying-ponies like you never become Wonderbolts,  Especially like you."  All of this was said in a calm, content, matter-of-fact voice.  Like he was just stating a fact and not a cruel opinion.  Just a fact.

"Well, what have ponies like me  so bad that they will never become wonderbolts? With that attitude of yours you will never get far. Never." Swift said with a frown to him, clearly pissed off now, but holding it

"Oh yeah?  Then why don't you just walk away and forget we every had this conversation.  Just...forget it," he said.  He turned away, seeming angry...which was odd, considering he was the one making Swift angry.

He went a few wingflaps, before turning around with a cruel sneer unlike the previously calm, cool Water Whistler, "Oh right-I almost forgot.  This is cloud we're standing on.  No pony walks on cloud-they just fly.  And only Wonderbolts fly here, this is their territory," His sneer turned into a sideways, bordering on playful smile, "and you aren't a Wonderbolt,"  He made a pretend cryfoal face, lips puckered, eyes falsely dropped.  He gave a laugh, before flying at an incredible speed three times, his hoof grazing Swift's fur each time.  At the last time, he gave his mane a jerk, smirking all the way.  He stopped in front of him, his mane still billowing from the show-off flight's wind.

Wait, that was odd. That sudden change in his attitude. He was going to say something but remained silent after he started flrying around. Great. He was also a show off. Just what he needed.

He payed no attention to what he said until he felt his hoof touch him. He growled a bit to himself before he felt what he did to his mane.

"Hey! That was uncalled for!" He yalled angrily to him.

(Dear PrinceoftheNight, I apologize if I have offended you in the slightest, ruined your day, or made you upset in any way.  Sorry.  I hope that Swift will be feeling right and as find as day for any other rp that comes during the time while this rp still stands alive.  And-have no worries, Agile will accept Swift someday as part of his team.  Someday.  Sincerely, Lyipheoryia Stertlings (See-I was serious enough to add my last name.  Just...don't go around telling people my last name.))

Water Whistler let a wise smile draw into his eyes.  It was an evil, hideously gorgeous smile that would have a thousand mares falling at his feet.  And then he laughed.

In mock anger, he joked, "Uh!  You dare?  You dare yell at a Wonderbolt?  No pony yells at a Wonderbolt, especially not somepony that once wanted to be one.  Oopsie-daisies, now he'll never have a chance at being a Wonderbolt.  Because he was mean to one,"  he laughed, a sharp, painful sound.  He turned to the crowd, and to no pony in particular shouted out, "Help!  Help!  I'm being harassed by a wannabe Wonderbolt!  Help!"  he flailed his hooves around, a mock scene at what would have caused tears to another.  Fortunately, the sounds of his mock yells were quickly drowned out by the crowd.  And the other yells coming from the other groups.  A sudden concern fell over Agile...Are you guys alright?  I hope no pony is too mentally scarred after this.  Blame Spits.  Whatever happens, just blame Spits.  She handles stuff like this really well.  Just blame Spits.

He gave a rough shove to Swift, before stepping around him.  A hard thump of hooves crashed onto his fluffy, pruned wings.  Hard enough to hurt, but careful enough not to bring any permanent damage or break any bones. "I'm just helping you realize what you've gotten yourself into," the soft, controlled Water Whistler was back, "what you don't realize is-you aren't going to become a Wonderbolt.  I'm trying to help you-but you're being truly stubborn and persistant, saying you will be something you cannot be.  I'm sorry..." his voice drifted of. 

(Sure, Oh, and no worries. I like how this is going x3)

"Ahhh!" Swift said as he felt his hoof thump his wings. It hurted, a lot. It was nothing severe, but wings were delicated, so it really hurted to him. "Trying to help me?" Swift said a bit angry as he stood up to him, a hoof in the wing Water hit. He spit to the floor beside him. "You know, I just wanted to make a friend, some one to talk, but you are not even worth my time." he said, then noticed that something was going on, other yells and stuff going around. It just felt odd. He shook his head and turned to him. "being a wonderbolt is not only being the best, but also helping others and not trying to just step over the others." He had his head up high. "I got nothing more to say to you" He finally said before he started walking away from him

Agile had a feeling he was done here.  He carefully noted his reactions, and wrote down in his mental notebook:

Relatively calm when provoked, and remains as such until a certain extend.  Extend requires physical interaction.  Simply stubbornness does not affect him, hypocrisy and obstinate invoke anger and rash behaviour.  Does not immediately leave situation, instead attempts to work out a solution.  If solution is not found, leave is taken.  Becomes extremely aggravated when facing rude behaviour involving physical harassment and mockery.  Will attempt rude behaviour towards those as such.  Takes part in spitting as anger towards those as such.  Feelings for beliefs do not waver, very strong confidence.  Easily annoyed.  Will not partake in revenge or challenge in contests or duels.  Prefers to only defend and leave base if offense takes over. 

Possble candidate as Wonderbolt: YES          NO

Possible main group: Alpha          Beta          Delta        Gamma       Epsilon

After he recorded all he needed, he zipped over to his fellow Wonderbolts.  It was going to be a long, long night.  But, before he tended to their situations of extreme anger, he gave a glance to Swift.  Hmm...maybe I should add that to my mental notebook.

Swift was walking to a side of the area to calm down. What a day. That guy... he was so annoying and irritating. He sighed and took a water bottle he had in a bag he had brought with him before the training, then started drinking a bit to calm down. As soon as he calmed down, he sat down and waited for further instructions.

There was yelling.  And bullying.  And harassment.  And more yelling.  Spits, what in the name of Celestia's Sun were you thinking when you designed this exam?  Look at us!  LOOK AT US!  He gave a hiss-it was time to end this.

WHEEEEEEEEEEEE!  WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!  A shrill whistle sounded, Agile's lips dry from blowing so hard, "All applicants are to return home for the night.  The...situation will be dealt with,"  He turned to the grumbling ponies, each one soundin angrier and angrier in turn: I hope not too many of them decide to cancel their applications.  Remember: this is just a test.  Just a test.  Test.  Just...a...test.

(Remember...Agile isn't out of his disguise yet...which could lead to some pretty nasty problems.)

(Alright.)

Swift stood up after hearing the sound. It looked that almost everypony was having problems. He decided just to go home for now. He went to get his stuff and drink some more water before walking off.

Agile sighed...I guess I'll just have to send out an apology paper...or wait for Spits to fix the situation.  He decided to go for a flight, stretching out his wings from the disguise.  It had worn off now, and he was more that glad to be himself again.  He flew out of the Academy, floating along white clouds, breathing in Luna's moonlight.  Although his name was Agile Speeds, it was well known that he payed more duty to Princess Luna than Celestia.  He looked down at his cutie mark, and to no one in particular, asked,"Do you ever wonder what your cutie mark might really mean?"

Swift soon took off and flew back home. He looked around and smiled. It was night already. He sort of liked the night, so he decided to fly slower and take the scenic rout back home, instead of going at the normal speed. "What a day..." he said clmly to himself as he flew, closing his eyes for a moment as he sighed

Hey...he looked over his shoulder, only to see Enthusiastic Dope.  "You alright?  You seem...upset," Agile bit his lip, knowing that his disguise kept his innocence.  And, he felt really bad for ruining his...(friend's?)...feelings," Want to talk about it?"  He didn't bother witht he usual taunts, the show-off moves, the action hero scenes, or anything.  He just felt bad.  Really bad.  For Luna's sake he felt guilty.  For being mean.  To Enthusiastic Dope.  Maybe this entrance exam swapped the moods of more than one pony.

"Huh? Oh, it is you..." Swift said after seeing Agile. "Oh, no. I'm alright... just..." he sighed. "Thought day. I... never met a pony like the one I met today..." He said calmly, a bit down but trying to keep optimistic. "But, thank you." he said with a soft smile to Agile as he cheered up a bit. Seeing that he was concerned for him made him feel better, why? He couldn't tell.

Agile bit his lip, "Tell me.  Sometimes, it feels better after you let it out,"

He had no idea why he was giving life advice to Enthusiastic Dope.  He had no idea why he was being so nice to him, either.  He had no idea about the feeling inside him...and it bugged him.  The hard pulling in his chest, the simple aches that rocked back and forth.  He tried to convince himself it was because he and Prune were in an argument, but he knew it wasn't related to her at all.  He stared into his eyes, sad, but eternally optimistic.  He looked confused on why Agile was helping him, Don't you know I'm confused about that, too?

"Just... " he sighed. "That pony... I couldn't handle how stubborn he was..." he started saying, a bit angry now. "No matter what I said he..." he stopped, a bit furious, but he then let out a sigh and calmed down. "Sorry..." he then said, giving Agile a sad yet a bit optimistic smile. "let myself get carried away in there." he chuckled a bit at that, then sighed yet again. "I just want to get home, take a good bath and sleep to get ready for tomorrow." he then said, feeling slightly better.

• 2 weeks later...

Agile gave a stern nod, the motion barely detectable. He looked at the applicant, finding no more love in calling him "Enthusiastic Dope".

"Hey, do you want to be a Wonderbolt?"

He closed his eyes, hoping that his horrible party personnel wouldn't have affected the applicant's decision. He hoped that he would still want to be a Wonderbolt...because he would make a good one. Perhaps, a better one-then himself.

"Yes. Of course I want to be one." Swift said making a small sad smile to Agile. "It is my dream. I won't drop it that easy." He added smiling a bit more. "Not even he will make me forget that dream."

Agile smiled wistfully at him, "Don't let anything stop you from that, hear me? Nothing." Agile turned away, a light tear dusting his muzzle. He raised his wings, and leaped into the air. He hovered for a moment above his junior, before soaring away. The moonlight was precious, dazzling among clouds. Everything sparkled, and his tears added to the beauty. He flew onto a cloud far, far away...and slept in his own guilt, misery, and woe.

End of Day 1.

Swift smiled to him and nodded. "Thank you." He said smiling before he went home. What a first day. He hoped he didnt had to see that pony again. And his first day finished. He went home to get ready for his second day at the academy

BEGINNING OF DAY 2

Agile gave a smile as the sun shone through the window.  Day two...the real deal.  This is the stuff Soarin voted for: the good buffet in between intense workouts and obstacle courses.  Ugh...obstacle courses.  Grudgingly, he flew outside.  He looked at the still sleepy clouds, sighing the beginning of the new day.  He flew back inside, freshened up, and set out towards the course.  He played no important role in today's tests, he was just the manetenance pony.  Still, it was worth waking up so early.  The clouds had lightened up, the sun flying by through the wisps of each coming new day.  It was...beautiful. 

"Good morning, Wonderbolts Academy!"

Swift flew to the academy the second day, feeling much better today than the day before. He sighed once he arrived, smiling. He was ready for whatever they had would bring on today for him.

He arrived to the group with the rest of the applicants, ready for anything! That night of sleep made him feel so much better today!

Archived