Fallout: Out into the world

BraveShield

Jay blushed a bit before speeking again

"I was asking what kinda stallions you liked....considering you always turned down the stallions back home" she had been wanting the ask this for a few weeks now but they were never alone in the busy buildings

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jays brown fur on her cheeks went red as her eyes went wide

"I....um...." She stuttered before looking away

"I didn't know. You were like that" she admitted "but I hope your not following me because you like me that way xarame, cause I don't swing that way" jay told her (I think....) she thought to herself

In truth she hadn't thought of that kind of life....of corse she hadn't thought of leaving her new home eather

Xarame simply shrugged as they trotted along. 

"I am following you because you are interesting, and because you are a good pony." She explained, kicking a suspicious looking rock, "Also you are a healer, and it is always wise to be near a healer." She added, smiling a little. 

Jay smiled, she was glad that xarame wasn't out here for that

"Thanks" she said as they passed the last residential house of the city

Jay finaly stopped and mesaged ace back

'Were fine we just left the city going north....I love you' she wrote before she stood up and started to walk again

"Sorry I figured I should check in with dad before he sent out a search party" jay told xarame

(Time for me to go it!)

At the dried up riverbed was what it looked like a pony, unconcious most likely. What had happened to him was a mistery. He still had his weapons, so a scavenger or rider didnt do it.

Jay chucked at that "and I can see him doing that too" she told xarame as the headed the way she had sudjest we till that happened acrossed the pony

Jay gasped and was about to run out there when she remembered the last time she had done that way back in max's vault

She shivered at the memory and started to look for signs of an ambush

"See anything that would be a danger?" She asked xarame knowing she had been looking around for a longer time and would have caught something

Xarame looked around, sniffing a little. 

"I see no tracks but his own, so we are either safe or in very great danger. It could be a sniper, but I see no lens glare..." She paused and took a final look around, before nodding to Jay. 

"I advise we proceed with caution."

Jay frowned at this

She had no idea what he was...let alone why he was here

She kept going hoping xarame was with her as she got close and started to examen the pony for wounds

Xarame was there, waiting silently by her side, keeping an eye out for any threats, and ready to act if the pony tried anything hostile. She knew the pressure points, and could shut most ponies down with the tip of her hoof, as long as she could get close enough. 

"Ugh..." The pony said as he slowly got consciousness back. "Where... am i...?" He asked himself a she opened his eyes.

Not so far from there, a group of ponies was heading that way! It looked like raiders, but it was hard to tell, maybe talon...

"We may have company," Xarame warned, dropping into a crouch as she spotted the approaching ponies. 

She looked at them for a moment longer, then turned to the pony on the ground. 

"Were you running from someone?" She asked, in a slightly hard tone. They didn't know this pony, and for all they knew, he could have been knocked unconscious for a good reason... 

Xarame studied the approaching group with growing concern; they hadn't spotted them yet, as they were still hidden by the riverbanks, but they were definitely heading in their direction, and definitely looking for something. 

"We cannot hope to defeat that many, if it comes to a fight," Xarame warned, not taking her eyes off the ponies, "And if we linger much longer, we will not be able to leave without being spotted either."

She allowed herself a quick glance at Jay. "What do you want to do?"  

Jay didn't want to move the pony but it looked like they had to

"You can awnser while we get out of here" she told him as she magically levitated him a inch above the ground and began to bring him with her has she headed to the tree line

Archived