Fallout: Out into the world

BraveShield

For those of you interested there are a few rul- I mean preferences

First, please no Alicorns unless approved

Second, don't kill someponys oc unless they say so

Third, try not to piss me off

I can flex a little but if you start drifting to far from the direction the story needs to go and you wont listen to me, the hammer of random lightning bolts will strike your ass and set you aflame to the dea-

*cough cough* excuse me I didn't know where that came from

reply if you want in

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I'm thinking well start off with jay and one other person leaving the town where jay used to live

I'm thinking its trp's zebra considering his oc would have known about jays past to some extent unlike the rest of you

We could find queens oc and princes oc soon after leaving the town

Sound ok?

Xarame looked her and smiled amusedly. 

"And listen to another lecture on the proper organization of medical draws by Max? No, I'll take danger over boredom any day, thank you." She laughed lightly as they passed a group of derelict houses. 

Jay smiled

"Mom isn't that bad" jay lied

Max was that bad even ace was bad at training ponies to shoot but it's they're passion and they want it done right

She then looked around

They had cleared out nearly everything for miles around the city and most of the buildings, meaning they had at least an hour of calm before they would run into something nasty or dangerous

"You ever wonder what this was like before the war....where we would be born...who would still be with us and who we would have never met?"

Xarame scoffed a little. 

"I leave such ponderings of the past to the Zencori." She said, dismissively. She had no real knowledge of the world before the war, and it mattered little to her. She preferred to focus on the here and now. 

She knew the area was safe, but her eyes picked out potential hiding spots and escape routes regardless, purely from habit. 

"The future!" Xarame said, waving a hoof in front of her grandly.

"Remind me again where we're going?" She asked, looking at Jay. 

She'd followed her friend partly out of boredom, and partly out of loyalty; she'd never really paid all that much attention to where they were going... 

"Donno....all I know is that I want my cutie mark and I am not getting it at home" jay told her as she giggled at xarame and what she was doing

It was then quite between then for a little bit

"So...sence you want to talk about the future how about telling m-"

Jays hoof got pinched a small bit, not enough to hurt just enough to get her attention

It was her father messaging her already

"Ugh! We just left the city!" She complained as she ignored it

Xarame chuckled lightly.

"You cannot blame him; you know as well as he what dangers lay out here, and you are known by many as the daughter of the leaders of Healing Hoof." She reminded Jay, fixing her with a steady gaze. "That could make you valuable, in the wrong pony's eyes."

"But you are aware of all that, I am sure," She said, turning her attention back to their surroundings, a moment later, "What was it you wished to ask me?" 

Archived