(Cerali and Prince Of The Night private) an explosive beginning

QueenCerali

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"what... what do you mean?" he said, turning around. he saw the melted path and burning house. "oh. oh dear....." he swayed back and forth as the strain of all the magic he had unconsciously used caught up to him, along with the realization of his actions. "I-I'm sorry...."

He nodded, shaking. "y-you need to lie down. you shouldn't strain yourself, you could be hurt...." he said, trying to think straight in the roiling emotions that still filled his mind

Solon caught her in his hooves and put her on his back, then carried her back to the house, setting her on the couch. "I'm sorry....." he said, mortified at his actions and worried about Star. 

he sighed and looked out the window. "I can't even help repair their house" he muttered. "my magic can only destroy. it can't rebuild." he lied down on the floor, and after a few minutes, he fell asleep.

he chuckled, nearly laughing out loud. "I'll get some pizza if you really want!" he said, then his grin slipped. "although, after last night that might not be such a good idea....."

• 4 weeks later...

Archived