Chaos in Equestria (Private)

TRP

Caper looked around as he stepped out of the portal, his paw still on his sister's shoulder. It certainly was a beautiful day... He hoped it was a sign of things to come. 

"So, Crystal Empire then?" He said, smiling to Luna and Darky, as well as their little filly, Lullaby. 

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Yes. That will be our first stop." Luna said smilong to Caper and Missy as she carried Lullaby on her back.

Missy was looking around. This eas the first time she had time to actually do it. It was quite amazing! She smiled and followed the alicorns

Caper walked alongside Missy, also having a good look around. They were still on the little island with the portal, and so it looked very much like home, but... it was definitely different. Even the air felt different.

He trotted along behind Luna and Darky, following them to the small rowboat that would carry them to the shore of Equestria. Once they were all aboard, the boat set off of it's own accord, and Caper looked back at the island as it slowly sunk back into the sea.  

Missy was also looking at the island as it got lost at the horizon. "Last time we left, we never saw that." She said to Caper.

Luna had Lullaby on her back, who had her spider plushie and rubber duck with her.

Darky was maling sure the boat had the correct course of movement.

"Well last time we left it open, because we were coming back, remember?" Caper replied, chuckling a little. It was an odd feeling, seeing the gateway to their home closing behind them, but Caper turned and put it out of his mind, focusing on the future. 

"So what are we going to do in the Crystal Empire?" He asked Luna, smiling at Lullaby and her toys. 

"Cadence needed something from me. I dont know what it is though. She asked me last time we saw her." Luna said smiling to Caper.

"I think it migt have to do with the foal she will have." Darky said as he turned to Caper. "Since well, me and Luna already have one." He said as he nuzzled Lullaby.

Lullaby giggled and nuzzled back.

Caper blushed a little and nodded. "Ah... um.... I don't think Missy or I would be much help in that department..." He said, a little awkwardly, "I guess we'll just go and explore the town a little, if that's okay?" He asked, as the boat came up onto the beach, at Horsehead Bay. 

"Sure. Feel free to do that." Luna said smiling to Caper. "The crystal empire is a rather beautiful and interesting place to see. We will stay there a day before going ti Canterlot."

Caper nodded as he hopped of the boat, onto the sandy beach. "Sounds good," He said, smiling. He really had no idea how he and Missy should start exploring Equestria, so he was glad to have a guide like Luna. 

(Um, I think it's your turn in Brave's RP, btw :3)

The other ponies got off the boat too. "Alright. Lets go to the train station then." Luna said as she started to walk towards the traing station, leading them.

Missy was walking beside Caper, smiling a bit and lookng around.

Darky was playing with Lullaby, who was on Luna's back.

"Yeah, I know but... now we can take our time to look around." Missy said smiling to Caper after he said that. "I really want to explore this world."

They soon arrived to the train station and waited for the train to arrive for the five of them

"Me too," Caper replied, laughing a bit, "But I'd rather explore somewhere we haven't already been to!" 

He smiled and sat next to her at the station, and then got on the train when it arrived. The five of them were attracting many curious looks from the hooffull of ponies on the train, but Caper just grinned at them. 

Luna lead the ponies to the front area, to the royal waggon. She took her seat and sat Lullaby between her hooves, Darky beside her.

Missy sat in the guest seats with Caper and smiled to him. "Yeah, me to! We didn't visit completely the crystal empire of course." She then said

Caper chuckled. "Well that's you set, now I just need to find something for me to look at while we're there..." He remembered what Eris had said about the place, but he didn't think libraries, cafes, or crystal hearts would hold his attention for long...

Caper nodded, looking out the window at the land rushing by. "I hope so..." 

The land was interesting enough, he supposed, in as much as he hadn't seen it before, but it was also very... orderly; the hills didn't move, the trees were all the same way up, and there a single floating sheepdog in sight. 

He sighed a little. Well, at least they might meet some interesting ponies...

Missy guggled at what he said and conjured a blanket for him, then laid down with him to sleep also.

Luna, Darky and Lullaby also soon fell asleep.

A lair of hours passed and they soon arrived to the crystal empire.

Caper woke groggily, his face still against the window. Everything was sparkly outside, even the ponies. They were in the Crystal Empire alright...

He yawned a bit, then turned his head to see Missy sleeping beside him. He smiled, and gave her a gentle prod. "We're here, dozy.." He said, chuckling a bit. 

Archived