Friendship Garden shorts? Crossgen shorts?

NightmareMuffin

To be honest, not really.  And I also can't see a lot of targeted fans getting into the shorts.  I can see some, like those that have nostalgia over it, but a lot of the fans either haven't seen G2, weren't a fan of G2, or didn't exist when G2 was around.  It would play no significance to most younger fans, other than the whole "Why are the ponies so strange?" and "Is this some other G?".  In any case, Hasbro is in G4 now.  There's a reason it's G4 and not a continuation of G2, maybe because it wasn't a success.  Oh well-if they did, I would give it a look or two.

What Hasbro has DHX doing nowadays is making the MLP franchise more successful than ever. I doubt they're going to do throwbacks to other less successful generations. Why? Because Hasbro is a big company getting bick bucks. They're not in the business to make a crowd happy, they just want their money. Their legal department shows that they care nothing for the joy of the MLP fans, because they are stopping people from producing pony content.

Hasbro = Evil. DHX Media = Good.

Yep, I'm sticking with that. So yeah, I can't see Hasbro doing something like making older generation short vids. The only reason they had made the EqG shorts was to generate more hype for the movie by pandering to fans. This would lead the movie to be more successful upon release into the world.

I should shut up now before I start ranting more. I mean, I did zero research, so I could be entirely wrong xD

Archived