Designing for the top (private Lyipheoryia)

PrinceoftheNight

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Golden looked at her and simply then looked away, then walked to the stage.

The pony lead Candle to the office and pulled a chair out of her before sitting down.

"Can you tell me what happened between you two?" He asked

She snatched at a nearby pencil, and began furiously writing in her sketchbook, "A few days ago, she came into my office to request a very specific dress," She flipped her sketchbook to feature the dress' design, "I told her it would be done in a few weeks, and she left in a pleasant manner. This morning, she stormed into my office-demanding the dress. I explained to her that dresses like that took time and could not be prepared in a matter of days. Without reason, she began furiously remarking at me and my skills set-which. I replied to as cooly as possible. She stormed out of my office, and it seems that we both came here to settle things,"

The pony closed his eyes. "Well, there are a few differences to what she said." He said.

"Still, It was my bad that she had to put pressure on you." He added. "We have to make the even much in advance as originaly planned."

"Then don't push it back.  I have the base design for the dress already finished.  Maybe we could convince her to forget her original elaborate and complicated design for something that I actually can rush order?"

(Hmmm... I dont know. Most of the ones I know.are not into this kind of Rp.)

He sighed and just looked to bis desk, to some papers.

Golden was in the stage, looking around. It felt odd being there again.

She scowled as soon as she saw Beryl.  The thoughts of their previous encounter filled her, and she grumbled at the idea of confronting her.  She wrote, "So...simple enough.  True?"  She couldn't bring herself to ask anymore.  Anger blurred her vision.

She gasped: Did she just say that?  She looked at her as she walked on, both shocked and surprised.  It was too easy...too easy.  She frowned, and followed her carefully. 

(Permission to use Duchess' Changeling form?)

She followed her, before deciding that she was to obvious.  She slid into the side of the jewelry store, a back alley of some market.  Orange flames wrapped around her, and a beautiful Prench mare emerged.  Her mane was light pink, her coat a stunning magenta.  Her eyes sparkled with delight, and her necklace cutie mark showed her skill in jewelry-making.  She snapped a magical device over her left ear, one that would help her hear.  She walked over to Beryl, her head tiled sideways so that the curls of her mane dangled over her eye, "Hello!  I can see you are interested in our newest display-you are clearly one of fine class,"

Golden looked at the mare and smiled.

"Thank you, but I actually need to speak with the owner of thia shop. He is waiting for me." She said as her horn glowed and took a paper from her mane that actually said that. She gave the mare a small smile as she waited.

(Um...she's just deaf, not mute.  And her hearing aids help with her hearing.

She gave a gasp as Beryl walked off.  She marched into the store right after her, but only after making a quick change into a rich, middle-aged socialite.  Her purple mane and feathered hat gave off the impression of rich, money, and wealth.

(Oh, okay.)

Golden, after a moment, saw the pony. "Hello, I got your note saying that you had something for me." She said smiling to her after a moment.

"You said that it was in your office." She added as she read the note she had.

In the office was indeed a small bag with papers that had the name Golden Beryl in it. Luck.

Archived