Designing for the top (private Lyipheoryia)

PrinceoftheNight

Golden Beryl blinked at what she was being told. "What do you mean it won't be ready in time?!" She asked a bit angry to the designer in charge of a small show. This designer was called Cadles Fyre-amore, sort of similar to Princess' cadence name a bit, but not that much.

"You said it was going to be ready!" She added as she looked at her sketch book angrily and made a mess in the desk.

This was not the usual herself, but she was angry at the designer.

((This is it!))

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Candles, or rather, Duchess le Chandelier, hissed at the angry customer. She was rude, offensive, and frankly-wasn't worth her time. She looked at the model, a pretty pony, really. Her words were harsh and painful, even though Duchess couldn't hear them all. She grabbed onto her sketchbook, protecting it from the angry mare. She wrote, "Making dresses take time-I'm sure you off all ponies should know that. This specific dress you ordered was very...precise and unique. I said it would be done in a few weeks. Not next week."

"And I told you I had very short time before I needed to use it and you said it would be on time!" Golden replied as she turned around.

She sighed. "I know it is a lot of pressure, but you said you will have it and the ponies in charge make the event earlier..." she said a bit calm

She wrote, I can't help it.  Dresses like these cannot be produced in such a short period of time.  I know the fashion show is coming up real soon, but-unless you want a horrible version of your bits thrown at you-you WILL WAIT. 

Her demeanor was slowly burning into anger, her eyes flashing orange.  Designers were not to be rushed.

Deal with it yourself! It's not my problem, she longed to shout. Alas she preferred not to use her voice when she had her sketchbook with her. Meekly, she sat down and looked over the mare's request. A thread spun of gold, but silver elements and layers of Crystal Empire-imported Crystal-coloured cloth. The Duchess was a store famous for its exquisite fabrics and creative designs, but most of the designs had taken her weeks, if not months to come up with. With as vague ideas as the ones this mare had given her, there was Jo way she could base a dress off it before the event...which was upcoming in a matter of days.

Golden frowned at that and shook her head as she walked home.

Great way to come back to the modeling world, a reason why she abandoned it in the first place.

She went up to the building where the event was going to be held and see if she could speak with the ponies in there

She sighed and began to pack her bag.  She closed the door behind her, sighing once more.  She had never expected this type of stress coming from a model.  It had almost always been her delivering the stress.  As she made her way into the main event building, she say just the pony she had hoped to avoid.

She grimaced at the mare, but hesitated when she saw her ignore her. She hurried over to the manager of the event, hoping to convince him to spare her some more time. What she didn't realize, what that Beryl was going there too.

How dare she!  Me-following her?  She gave a huff of annoyance, before bringing out her sketchbook.  She scribbled a few notes with her quill, before thrusting it towards the mare's face: For all I know-lady, you could be following me.

"Me, following you?" She asked as if she was offended. "Why would I do such a thing? Like if I didnt had anything else to do!" She added sarcasticalty

"Alright laidies, that's enough." A voice came from the other side of the door as a stallion opened it.

She stared at the mare for a moment.  She swung her hoof.  It was a lazy swing, but the point was clear across.  I hate you.  Oh, that would have been an understatement.  She didn't just hate the mare, she despised the ex-model.  With no words to express her feelings, and no voice to spit them out in anger, all she could rely on were the good, old-fashioned, hooffights.

(Lyi, dont you mean candles?

also, the link to the rp you told me before)

The pony turned to Candles first. "Please, this way." He said softly as he opened the door for her and gave her the scetchbook back.

He turned to Golden and gestured her to wait

(Oopsie daisies!  Fixed it :).  Here is the link: http://www.canterlot.com/topic/21773-fashion-fair-hosted-by-duchess-le-chandelier-and-rarity/#entry566919).

She hissed at the stallion, turning away.  Take all the time you need, Beryl.

Archived