Designing for the top (private Lyipheoryia)

PrinceoftheNight

Luck indeed-had finally caught up to her.  She gave a slightly manical grin, before rushing to the counter of the store.  Hmm...that pony in the storeroom would have to go.  Her magic buzzed into the pony's mind, and he left for a 10 hour train ride to and back from the farthest reaches of Equestria. 

"I sure do have something for you miss, though I must admit I forgot the specifics you required.  Would you mind retelling an old mare the story again?"

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Golden smiled. "Oh, I already told you this several times, but alright." She said smiling to her. She took thr bag and looked at the papers inside.

"Well, you know I am the owner of a quite popular jewelry shop here in Canterlot." She started explaining.

Golden smiled and nodded. "Sure. The name of the jewelry is Golden jewels, as you also should know. And there is a.., rival shop that convinced a model to... represent them, if you could say so." She added. "And I entered for my side, but I didnt knew that pony was the one that payed for most of the event..." she said sighing.

Why, this certainly confused things...Perhaps this was why she had been so specific about the dress-she wanted to win! "I thnk I have your jewel piece ready here. As well, I have a young mare to suggest as a model for you company. Let me get your finished jewlery piece,". She went into the back of the shop to grab the package.

"Thank you, and there is no need for the mare. I am representing my company." She said with a small smile. "I want to show him that I work for it." She smiled.

The bag contained a beautiful piece of jewelry, as well as some papers containing stuff about payment.

She came back with the package and handed it to the mare," But, you know-it doesn't really count as an original piece if you didn't design nor make it,". A careful glint in her eye, and spun around and began sorting some gems. She thought about her design for Beryl's dress, and the reason for the rush order...it all made sense now.

"True, but most of the pieces of jewel for it were made by myself, and this piece was really hard to make, so I got help from your workers." She said smiling as she took it, "More of a teamwork, and I will give a good word for this shop." She smiled

She smiled, "Alright then. Shoo! Go on your way now you daring young mare!" She hissed as soon as she turned back to her sorting. Then it hit her. The competition. She had never really thought about it before, and she realized she had posted in one of the prizes. First place was the exclusive "Autumn" jewelry set by Maredone, a custom dress commission by herself, a quarter million bit prize, several gift certificates to high-class places, an invitation to the Fashion Fair hosted by Rarity (Sorry-I just had to out this in here, Princey), an invitation to the Royal Galloping Gala, and several other smaller prizes.

(Is okay. Actually you just connected the two rps, nice x3)

Golden smiled to her. "Thank you." She said smiling before she walked out of the building towards the street and back to her shop to work,

Golden soon arived to a shop that had the same logo as her cutie mark, and had the name Golden Jewels in it.

Golden smiled and walked into it, as several ponies greeted their 'boss'.

She grimaced, and anger threatened to burst through her: Get out of my house, Beryl!  This is my house!  Get out!  You aren't welcome!  Why are you in my house?  Instead, she calmly stood out from her hiding place, teleported directly into the room Beryl just walked into, and changed into her Pegasus form at the same time.  She looked at Beryl, and propped a confused look onto her muzzle.

Archived