Designing for the top (private Lyipheoryia)

PrinceoftheNight

She wrote,". It's clear that you do, and I can't deny that-but I own this house. I'd just like to know how you came to live in it. I really don't mind that you are; I'm just concerned on who lead you to living in it,"

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I own the first flor as my shop, the rest of the building is my home." She started expaining as she let the stuff back to their they were.

"I do a fair amount of my jewelry, so I need to be close to my shop." She added

"Hmm...did you buy this house or did you rent it? Who in the world would purposely put out a house that is already owned? You can keep living here, I'm just very confused on how this happened..."

"Do you remember the sales agent who led you to this house?  And-sorry to be rude, but-when did you buy this house?  It must have been pretty recent, because I lived here last summer," she wrote.  She was calm, and she looked upon the ex-model without much concern.

"I... bought it a year ago, but I moved just recently." She explained. "I had to get several stuff ready first, as well as establish the shop and make sure it would stay." She added

"Ahh...that makes sense then.  Someone-probably a competitor in the fashion industry-must have thought to demean my name by means of selling my house.  This was clearly an amateur trick, as I only live here for a few weeks a year.  You may keep this house, not rent, compensation, nor anything as such shall be demanded.  Just-be a bit more wary next time you buy a house as beautifully furnished as this,"  She sighed.  Poor Beryl did look flustered at the moment.

Golden looked at her. Well, what a day...

"Actually... the one that sold me the house turned out to work for a rival comoany..." she said, looking to a side. "They wanted to bring me down before I even started..."

She changed into her Changeling form and teleported to her skyscraper.  There, she began to finish embellishments for the ex-model's dress.  The night was still young, but she found herself very tired-and soon fell asleep on her table.

She woke up with a gasp, from a nightmare that illustrated fierce storm of fashion competition.  She quickly got up, got dressed and prepared for the day, and began to make her way to the competition stadium.  Never mind that she had slept in.  Never mind that she was late.  By an hour.  And a half.

(It's alright :).)

She ran the stunning dress to Beryl, smiling at her. The dress was wrapped in a purple cover, with Golden Beryl embroidered ontop. She handed the dress to the exmodel, then sprinted to her own fashion competition at the very same fair.

Golden looked at her for a moment before smiling to her. She rushed to put it on as the mare left, then once she had it, she got ready

She glared at a stallion, the owner of the rival shop, and smirked to him before turning around. He was joking of her and just started at her in surprise when she got the stunning dress.

Golden smiled at that and waited for her turn.

After she delivered her set of fashion clothes for the competition she was in, she hurried to see Beryl's fashion show. I hope you win, she thought. She sat down to watch, and cheered on the model and her designer dress.

Soon enough, it was finally Golden's turn. She smiled and walked out. And as soon as she did that, it was obvious why she was a model. The elegant way she walked, her slender and beautiful body'a curves more obious. It was simply amazing.

((I just thought it would be fun to describe the jewellery piece, at least in the eyes of Candles.  I can edit my post if you had other ideas in mind for the jewellery piece.))

She gasped in amazement at how wonderfully her dress looked on Beryl, "Beautiful..." The jewelry pieces complemented each model perfectly, and the dress added extra sparkle as Beryl displayed the keystone piece of her competing line.  The gem the jeweller had previously sold to her was set into a simple, diamond lock & key design case.  Diamonds studded the sides of the case, and the logo of her brand were stitched in silver and gold thread-decorated with colourful gemstones as an exaggerated form of her trademark design.  A simple chain comprising of sterling silver infinity logos threaded in and around the jewel piece, and dangled finely as an elegant collar around Beryl's neck.  Small silver horseshoe charms dangled in the infinity chain.  It was a sight to behold. 

Oh course, it added in beauty that the sun was sparkling and out bright; the rays of light reflecting off the gemstone.  Her golden dress was simple and fine, tight-fitting but swirling and swerving as she moved.  Simple, but elegant all in the same. 

((That would do just fine :3))

The crowd cheered her quite more than the other mares in the show, even the princesses, who were at a royal box at the side, were quite impressed by her.

Golden smiled and soon enough walled around, back to the begining for the next model, but she was happy for what she did.

Archived