Designing for the top (private Lyipheoryia)

PrinceoftheNight

Next round?  There was another round?!  Oh well, there was nothing that could compare to Beryl's jewelry.  She should probably have gone to check on her own competition, but she had no doubt in her mind that she would win.  Okay-technically, it wasn't her.  It was the filly she was sponsoring...Jewel Dreams or something...wait...Jewel...Beryl...Beryl made jewelry...this filly needed help...IDEA!!! 

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Golden smiled as she arrived to the backstage and got ready. The second round was on the mares on swimsuits ((because I find it appealing ;) )) and then one with another dress, so Candles had time.

((Mares in swimsuits, or people in swimsuits?  Let's keep it pg here :)  I'm not legally an adult yet.))

She rushed towards Beryl, popping in backstage.  She wrote onto a rogue notepad, "Would you mind if I invite my sponsor filly for the Young Jewellers'' Awards, Jewel Dreams, to sit through the rest of your performance.  I know that tickets are hard to get...but I was hoping you could become her sponsor instead of me having to be hers because she had no original sponsor,"  It was true, the young filly had nopony to sponsor her-so, as one of the hosts of this fair, Candles had been mandated to become her sponsor.  She had neither the likes nor the tastes for the filly's designs.  Not.  Her.  Style.

((Dat pic <3. Adorbs.))

She smiled, then went to fetch Jewel. Jewel came willingly, both bored with nothing to do until the competition officially started and excited to see her star. She said, "I've always wanted to see Miss Beryl...I loved her last line!"

Candles merely smiled and directed her to the front-role, VIP, specially-reserved sets. The filly was thrilled.

The show was beginning, and Candles hurried to sit down. She scribbled onto her notepad," Beeyl would like to replace me as your sponsor and mentor for the event. Is that alright?" The fill y'all eyes were practically glowing with delight, and a small chuckle departed form Candles. The lights dimmed, and it had started.

It was amazing indeed. The filly was gasping at each and every model was renewed glory at their art. The break was after this, and Candles was getting hungry. "Want to grab some food after this? I can see if Bery-Miss Beryl would like to tag along?"

The filly beamed.

Archived