Firemoth

Archer

Name: Firemoth

Sex: Male

Species: Earth Pony

Pelt Color: White (But appears as very light tan)

Mane/Tail/Markings Color & Style: Golden Yellow almost orange

Eye Color: Sea Foam Green

Cutie Mark: Tear Drop with Small Globe in center with crossed swords underneath supported by a bucket shape (See Profile Pic)

Physique: Light Build

Origin: Coralwood Corral

Roleplay Type: FiM/Show "Mane" Equestria Universe

Motivation: Supporting his business, and Helping ponies in need either through talk or dance (When he DJ's) he is always there to listen and provide advice.

Likes: The beach, Sun, DJing, Giving advice, Helping those in need

Dislikes: Snobs/anyone with a better than you attitude, Bad Weather, Hurricanes

Character Summary:

When Firemoth was very young his parents died and he was sent to live with his uncle in Coralwood. He grew up working with his uncle in his bar, serving drinks, running the kariokie machine, and just helping any way he could. His love of the beach grew as he got older and climaxed with his attempts at trying out for the local surfers compition and winning a few bronze metals. When the days at the bar were light he would go to the beach and work as a lifeguard watching over the tourist ponies as they swam and played in the crystal clear waters around Coralwood.

On one of his free days when he was very young he headed out very early to get as much open waves as he could before the midday rush arrived and filled up the beach. However when he arrived he found a Mare frozen on the beach in terror, when he looked out into the water he could faintly make out a struggleing filly trying desperatly to swim as the waters around her threatend to swallow her. Without thinking Firemoth lept into the water surfboard in tow and swam to the small filly and brought her back to shore. The mother was exstatic that her young filly was alive and with her agian, and made the comment after she had calmed down that Fire's cutie mark had appeard but was quite confused to what it ment exactly. However Fire imediately knew, the Globe was unity or in some broader terms bringing together seperate wholes the swords were the strength gained when the seperate wholes were put together and the crease underneath the waves the teardrop shape could only mean the ocean. He decided that day he would try and help as many ponies as he could in any way he can and knew that his place was not only at his uncles bar but anywhere the sea touched and the land between.

Over the next few years he traveled the globe seeing new places useing the bits he saved while working with his uncle and helped anypony he could. He aided in a hospital after a great fire in canterlot, and served time as a guardspony in the Royal Equestrian army and got to see even more of the world. But after his tour was up he recived bad news, his uncle had died in a hurricane that had hit Coralcove and almost destroyed the bar. But his uncle had left the bar to him as he had never had any kids of his own. Fire soon arrived back at Coralwood and refurbished his uncles bar into a club useing the bits he had gatherd while in the REA and from his escapades across the world.

As it stands now Fire's rebuilt club is a happening place to be in Coralwood and sees frequent business so much in fact he had to hire a few new hoofs to help out and has to much sucess tried his hand at DJing and writeing music. Though many praise his musical talents he insits that he is only doing it for fun and that they can be as good as people say they are. But as always he feels the pull of the world and is frequently looking for ways to help people wither its through hosting a CPR class on tuesdays or donateing money that his club makes he is in constant search for a way to make himself feel truely at home, though he loves running his club, he oftin plans trips out of town to find or exsprence new things but his busy life has made him constantly have to pass on such luxuries and has left his love life rather vacant.

He considers himself a Jack of all trades master of none which is the honest truth while his skills at many things are good any pony with a cutie mark in the area would out do him several times, he constantly quests for the thing he is truely good at becuse being helpful is not a vertue....is it? and for that matter if he is good at alot of things will he ever be great at one thing? These questions contantly plague the young pony when he is between running his club, surfing, and helping Coralwood any way he can.

I like this character it was quite unexpected!

I will be honest with you I wasn't too sure about his cutie-mark that is until you explained it so that's fine

The only issue I have here is the age we don't use numbers for age just Foal, Filly/Colt, Mare/Stallion, Elder. So if you could just change his age to stallion that would be great :)

You have a few spelling errors but that's not major.

I just need you to fix the age as soon as you can n_n

Done and Done, sorry for my spelling mistakes but im glad youguys are intrested in my charachter i wanted someone who could fit into almost any situation but was a grounded and exsperenced persion kinnda like bear grills or the like since he served in the military and owns a business.