a meeting of queens (Lyi and Cerali)

QueenCerali

Cerali trotted towards Ponyville, ready to greet her new neighbors. she frowned, her mind whirling, trying to decide what form to use, before settling on a simple unicorn mare with a magenta coat and black and blue mane

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Candles gave a smile, her magic strong and powerful.  She loved Ponyville-its residents were so very...lovely.  Ponies crowded all around her, her image imitating the pop queen royale Countess Colouratura.  The love intake was very strong, and she saw a mare walking nearby, "Hello-would you like a hoofsie?" 

Kinda familiar?  Try "your friend".  But, of course, she didn't dare say that while she was in disguise.  Her magical earpiece was still snapped on, a few of the fans looked at it with curiosity, "Okay...I'm tired now.  I leave!"  She threw down a smoke bomb, grabbed the nearby mare, and rushed into the alley of a store. 

"Yeah right, Changeling.  I can see right through your disguise," Her own disguise fell off, and she smirked, "Princess Crystalline Fyre-Amore, not at your service.  What is a Changeling like you doing here in town?"

Cerali blinked. "oh! sorry for the weak disguise, I wasn't expecting to need a better one" she said, letting her own false form slip away. "Queen Cerali. pleased to meet you Fyre"

She snapped her hearing piece away and directly communicated via Hive Mind, "I was just hanging around, getting some love.  Do you want to go to the park?  There's a lot of love there,"

Cerali nodded, following as her disguise returned, it's magic a bit stronger this time. "your disguise actually does seem rather familiar" she said through the hive-mind

"I think you'd know if you stayed around Equestria enough.  Countess Colouratura, aka Lady Rara: the world-renowned signer/popstar.  I just thought she would get mountains of love from her fans," she replied.

Oh...this was bad indeed.  She really hoped the Princess wouldn't notice two rogue Changelings changing their disguise, "I'd suggest you change your disguise as well.  I'm pretty sure the mare you're dressing as lives in Ponyville,"  With that, orange flames flickered around Candles.  A filly with a rainbow cutie mark and rainbow gradient mane and a pale rainbow coat.  Very rainbow-ey indeed.

"Neat disguise...now, you are my mother," she began to walk.

"Yay!  It's my birthday!  I'm a big filly!" she yelled loud.  In the middle of the streets.

"Follow me, but smile like a good mother and tag behind a little while I skip," she told Cerali via Hive Mind.

Cerali did so, her grin at the situation genuine. "so, what do you think of a potential opening of diplomatic relations between the ponies and changelings?" she asked through the hivemind

"It's...been better, to say the least.  At least I can still shift disguises in alleys-without Royal Guards prancing around,"  the love intake from all the "Happy Birthdays' " she was receiving made her very happy indeed.  She turned to her "mother", "Do you feel that?  All the love?"

Archived