a meeting of queens (Lyi and Cerali)

QueenCerali

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She ran up onto the dam, to find...nothing.  Absolutely nothing.  Other than the radiating amounts of pure love.  Huh.  It seems that the Love Princess was visiting today.  "It's Cadenza!  She's here today!"  She smiled slyly, "Do you want to meet her?"

"Let's follow her love.  The stronger it is, the closer she is,"  She turned to her, and morphed into a deer-like form, "First one to find her wins!  GO!"  With that, she sprinted off towards the woods, confident in herself that the royal blood flowing in both sides of her veins would aid her in this conquest.

Cerali morphed into a dove and took flight, overtaking Lyi with the help of a strong gust of wind. the two royals felt Cadence's presence grow as they rushed through the trees

She ran and ran and ran, following her trail.  Finally, she stopped.  She was a dead end.  In a single motion, she twisted around and morphed into a tiger, sprinting back to the nearest fork.  She encountered and another dead end.  She struggled to get across the tall wall of dirt, and eventually got onto the top of the mountain.  There, she saw all of Ponyville, including the pretty Princess.

The Princess seemed alarmed if not for a moment, before smiling warmly at her, "All animals are loved,"  Candles quiety intook the love, and smiled in joy...well, enough for her to overdose-in a way-and let her disguise slip.  A Changeling stood in front of Cadenza.

Cadenza, gasped, pupils dilated. "CHANGELINGS!!!" She took a run, while her guards began fighting the duo. Candles instantly transformed into a random Earth Pony, and ran.

Cerali was still in the area near Cadence. scared to move, she was frozen. the guards almost stepped on her 3 times and she nearly bolted for the trees each time. [oh, please don't find me.....] she prayed desperately

"Oww!"  She sent through the Hive Mind.  She had stepped on something hard, and it had made the strangest sound...like a shriek being muffled.  "Cerali!"  She continued to call out, stepping a few feet back from the strange thing she had stepped on: it looked like a strange tree. 

"I am currently hiding near the princess, terrified for my life" Cerali replied through the link. "I believe that this would normally be considered highly undignified for a queen, but frankly, I am terrified beyond the capacity for rational thought"

So she was the strange-looking tree, "I'll get the attention of the guards.  You run-I'll catch up with you later,"  She transformed into a Changeling, a visage of illusion magic to look like a majestic, powerful form of herself.  Her wings were larger and stronger, she was muscular and her fangs extended long past her chin.  Her horn was like a blade, and her muscles rippled as she marched towards the guard, "Wheeeeree~ isss~ the Princesssss~?"

Cerali looked at her for a moment, then turned into a raven and fled. [that was a rather nice disguise] she mused idly. [i should try something like that some time]

The guard whimpered, before other guards noticed and began charging at her.  She taunted them, leading them slowly out of town before teleporting into the Badlands.  "Cerali?"

Archived