a meeting of queens (Lyi and Cerali)

QueenCerali

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She stared wistfully at her," No, it's not just that.  I'm disgraced.  A disgraced Changeling with a dirty bloodline.  You had every right to deny our friendship, to say that you knew me not was something you had every right to.  Perhaps even an obligation.  But yet...you helped me back up.  You proved in every way that a friend matter only by the inside, not by your parents' mistakes, not my your bloodline.  Thank you.  Thank you, Cerali,"

Floof rolled in right as Cerali opened her mouth, and she trailed off, looking at Floof. she blinked and shook her head. "oh, not really. A queen can't play favourites"

((Ready for my 1000th post?  I can finally leave the 999 behind :).))

"Can't she?"  She smiled again, but decided to drop the topic, "So...how often do you go up to Equestria a year?"

Cerali sighed, then smiled. "you do now. make yourself at home. I need to go talk to my children" she said before walking away in the direction Floof had gone, chatting to the shifters she passed

(it's cool, mine are even shorter due to my haste to post. what's the RP?)

"so, how'd you meet Cerali?" he asked, leaning against the wall. "I met her about a year before we decided to leave. she's the reason I decided to rebel"

(Ehem.  I'm sure you can find it on the main community index.)

"She was my good friend from years ago.  In fact, she was one of Lings that taught me how to use the Hive Mind!  I met her on a noisy Manehattan street, on one of those shared taxi-things,"

(did that happen? I'm not objecting, though. it makes a good backstory.)

Karaman nodded. "any friend of hers is a friend of mine. how do you like our hive?" he said , hoping for a positive opinion

((It apparently now did.))

"I think it's gorgeous.  I've never been invited inside a Hive before, so of course I can't compare.  Still-I think it's amazing.  Did you partake in creating it?"

Archived