Fun Randomness

Sondash145

Anything goes. Choose what happens in the story next, no matter who you are or how random the story is. Also any form of OC is allowed, whether it be video game based, cartoon based, etc. just tell me the OC's name, appearance, and one or more key personality traits. Okay? Good. Let's go!

My character shall be Ike thunders, a hedgehog that looks like Sonic the Hedgehog from the video game series but cyan with red stripes at the base and tip of each spike, and the middle one from up to down is turned upwards. He is brash and spontaneous, rarely listening to reason.

Character... Bio... Things should be like that in terms of words. You can organize it differently, like separating the description, name, and trait by different lines or whatever.

Ooo...sounds like fun!  My character shall be Candles (not the Changeling), me-as-a-superhero.  She is Asian, avg height, skinny, and likes to wear black.  She wears this nice, flow-y silk dress and has shoulder-length, straight black hair.  She has a long black cape that drapes long, over her dress and onto the ground, which is pinned tot eh front with a black jewel amulet. 

Her powers are telepathy and mind-related stuff (manipulating thoughts, manipulating what people see, manipulating people's intentions...just search up telepathy on Wiki).  She has no apparent powers other than that, but she can gain other skills/abilities with weapons.  At night or in the dark, she sprouts a large pair of black-feathered angel wings, and a long, serpent tail.  As well as fangs and horns.  All black (other than the fangs).  She has this magical stick-thing (technically, a staff) that allows her to levitate stuff, teleport distances (the farthest being what she can see with the naked eye), and other simple, easy spells.  She is "a shadow", feeling most at home at night and able to blend in completely in the dark.  Her powers awaken at night as well.  Oh, and she can make shields.  Anytime, anyday.  Really fast, too.  That's about the only spell she can perform during the day without any magical aid.

She is cool-headed and calm, but erupts when pushed past her breaking point.  She loves to make friends, but often comes off as intimidating or seen as a bit of a bully.  She is manipulative, clever, and smart in the way that she can turn her carelessness around.  She's good at hiding her feelings and blocking her mind from others, and has fast reactions.  However, she has none of that cliché super-endurance, super-strength, immortality stuff.  She exists in a different timeline dimension, so she still ages (just slower than most).  Time is in a different relativity to her.  She's me in personality, so I'm not as great as describing that.      

And, um...shouldn't this be in an OOC?

I'm not exactly clear on how this website works, since it has been about 9 months before about a week ago that I got on last. Yay poor sentence structure. I might fix it later, but for right now, it's here.

• 2 months later...

Archived