Equestrian spec ops (3 others MAX)

I feel like running this again, but due to how crowded the other page is, im going to literally copy and paste the old thing here, with a few minor changes

----------------------------

Hello all  :) First RP i plan to run now that im (nearly/soon to be) back here for good  :D Anyway, i tried something like this a while back but it died off quickly, this time i dont plan to let that happen this time around. Below you will find a bunch of info including the app form and some of the missions we will do. Oh, and just so you know, im open to any and all suggestions for this rp. If you guys want to make something happen, feel free to ask and it can be done. 

The people in this RP will be listed 

App form. 

Name:

Specialty(Medic, Assault, Sniper, Demo, ect):

Appearance:

Personality: 

Primary(One weapon): (Attachments allowed)

Secondary(One): Attachents allowed)

Item 1:
Item 2:
Item 3:
Item 4:

Other

This is anthro, should have mentioned that above

In this RP its going to be URB, unfair brutality meaning that anything can happen. One moment we can be walking through the bush, next thing we know about 20 hostiles could be shooting at us. 

The weaponary choices are from the current age though they need to be real weapons. If you look on a wiki or any site of the sorts and it says a weapon is still in service, its usable here.

The primary slot consists of

Assault Rifles
SMG's
Snipers
Shotguns
LMG

the secondary slot consists of

Handguns
Machine Pistols

Here are some of the hostiles we may encounter

Local Farmers/Civs

Local Milita

Base Military

Trained Military

QRF

Elite Forces

Armor

Air

Terrorists

And here are the missions, we can ad more to this as all of you see fit. Just say what you want, and its their.
Scouting
Overwatch
QRF
Assisting invasions
Being a special task force
Saving Hostages

Hope i get some joiners, and hope all that do join enjoy  :D 

Archived