What games are you currently playing?

minecraft (all of my soul)

i'm going to see about getting back into eve and maybe battlefield heroes

definitely going to get into world of tanks and world in conflict again when i get a more powerful gpu

being on a netbook i'm basically playing whatever's on the tv in the day room if there's an open spot :u

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Been playing Legend of Zelda OoT ever since my xbox broke a few days back. This game seems much easier than I remember. Still just as amazing

I loved OoT. Such an amazing game, right?

It is. The Fire Temple was such a unique experience. Oh well on to the Water.......

I just love N64 games in general. I plan on moving to Majora's Mask and Super Mario 64 after this.

Been playing Legend of Zelda OoT ever since my xbox broke a few days back. This game seems much easier than I remember. Still just as amazing

I loved OoT. Such an amazing game, right?

It is. The Fire Temple was such a unique experience. Oh well on to the Water.......

I just love N64 games in general. I plan on moving to Majora's Mask and Super Mario 64 after this.

Super Mario 64 or a certain LoZ game is my favorite of all time. I can't decide. I also can't remember the name of the Zelda game. Sorry for depriving you the experience of playing that game :/

I actually kinda wanna go through and play all of the LoZ games in order this summer. I think I am only missing a few.

I might even bust out some old school FF

I've completed every canon LoZ game except Majora's Mask - because I hate it. PROTIP: The first two are stupidly hard.

I actually kinda wanna go through and play all of the LoZ games in order this summer. I think I am only missing a few.

I might even bust out some old school FF

I wouldn't mind doing this myself... Except that I don't own many LoZ games. Maybe I'll go buy some over the holidays.

Portal 2, I haven't played yet. Is it good?

Honestly, it's one of the best games I've played. It's definitely worth the 40$ it costs... at Best Buy, of course. ;3

Okay then. When I get my XBox this weekend, I'll buy it. Maybe. Depends on how much money I wanna spend afterwards.

Portal 2, I haven't played yet. Is it good?

Honestly, it's one of the best games I've played. It's definitely worth the 40$ it costs... at Best Buy, of course. ;3

Okay then. When I get my XBox this weekend, I'll buy it. Maybe. Depends on how much money I wanna spend afterwards.

I'd play Co-Op with you, but I have it for PS3, so I can't help you there unless you get it for PS3 or PC.

PROTIP: The first two are stupidly hard.

Really? I always thought the first two were pretty easy.

Now the Oracles... those are hard.

I completely forgot about those two. They were awesome! I beat seasons so many times over. I do not remember anything from ages. I know I beat it but i do not remember how it went. I might have to pick up another copy.

Is the minish cap or w/e it was called any good?

I completely forgot about those two. They were awesome! I beat seasons so many times over. I do not remember anything from ages. I know I beat it but i do not remember how it went. I might have to pick up another copy.

Is the minish cap or w/e it was called any good?

The Minish Cap was a great game! It was actually a pretty unique Zelda game as far as story went.

Weird, I always found the Oracles rather easy.

There was this problem: you could use a key on the wrong door in the dungeons, and then you'd be stuck in that dungeon FOOOORRRRREEEEEEVVVVVVEEEEERRRRR. If you didn't have a duplicate save file, (I'm stupid and never make those), then you'd have to start the whole game over. So I suppose it wasn't hard, it was just tedious.

Bits of Team Fortress 2. Excited for the uber update

I never liked TF2 all that much. Did the updates make it a lot better? I've only ever played it on a friend's console, but honestly, I found the trailers funnier and better than the actual game xD

Archived