Fantasy Rp interest check/sign up

I was wondering if anyone wanted to do a fantasy Rp. The idea behind it, as well as the story, is that we are various... well, whatever from different trades. Some of us might be hunters, some of us are knights, archers, anything, and since this is a fantasy Rp, magic is included, so you could be a mage if you wanted!!! At least, thats that part. The story, well, it wouldn't be any fun to spoil it :P We are a group of warriors who end up grouped together, and end up becoming some well known heros around the place. 

Just saying now, this is anthro, but im going to not include wings, for the sole purpose that flying would just be a little op. In exchange, the races with wings are inheritly more agile, and quicker then others. 

Now, im only having a group of three in this rp, excluding myself, so four people in total. I don't think i could manage having more then that. This is not a Rp for 1 liners, its going to need a bit more detail in that. 

We will be using the normal Equestrian Map, though for a lot of our quest locations, their wll be added locations, though not for all. Who knows, sometime down the road we might end up becoming personal guests of the Princess, in this RP, a lot of stuff could happen  :razz:
With weapons, since its fantasy anything is allowed really, though at the start of the rp, please be reasonable. No having some sword which is enhanted enough to slice through the whole planet and that by touching it allows you to fly at super light speeds... Please, just no opness. No major enchantments on any of our starting items, we might find some later on, but we can't start that powerful. 

And im saying this now, the mages will not be absolutely invincible, no one is. This is realistic, well, as realistic as it can get, so no walking into a room full of brawlers, and taking them all down without getting hit. Sure, you could take them down, but your gonna get hit. And by a room full, i mean like, a dozen rushing you at once. 

Theirs really no limit to what we could do here, so if you have an idea for a quest, say so!! I have the first two planned out, so once i get 1 or 2 people il start!

Please fill this app if you wish to join. This is only a basis, feel free to add any other info you wish to add. 

Name:

Race:

Appearance:

Personality:

Starting equipment:

Other:

Well, now its all done and dusted  :razz:
Hope to see ya all later, enjoy your night/day  :D

Name: Qaline

Race: earthborn

Appearance: snow white skin, ice blue eyes, and a silver mane. she wears a heavy silver cloak and thick gray leather leggings, as well as sealskin boots and gloves her physique is lightweight, but strong and quick

Personality: cold and aloof, difficult to befriend, but fiercely loyal if you do

Starting equipment: Dagger (magic, with frost properties, if allowed), leather armor, bedroll, tent, 1 week's rations.

is this based on D&D?

http://www.canterlot.com/topic/18829-blackwingready/

Name: Blackwing, though not many know him at all, as he rarely talks.

Race: Griffon

Appearance: Is in the link. Only difference is, he has a normal mouth instead of a beak, like a pony style mouth, and no wings. He still has his lion like ears and tail though. He wears a sleeveless shirt, a dark blue sleeveless shirt, underneath a black long sleeved jacket. The jacket had a hoodie on it, which is a dark blue. The long pants he always wears are a black, matching the jacket. He also wears gloves, which are a dark blue. 

Personality: In the link

Starting equipment: .Blackwing carries a few weapons. In a sheath on his right side, he carries a longsword, though the blade is a bit shorter to make it wieldable with one hand no trouble. Its in between a shortsword, and a longsword length. In a sheath on his left side, he carries a shortsword. With both blades, the metal on the blade is black, like night itself, and along the side of the blade a dark, but visable red on both sides. Both blades are identical, only difference is their length. The sheathes are a dark blue, resembling his mane. On his right leg, down the side, he carries a small curved combat knife. He doesn't carry a backpack, only a small bag. In it, he keeps a canteen, flint and steel. On his left leg, he has climbing claws attached to it, and with how he has them there, they can come off with ease when he needs them. He doesn't wear armor, but his clothes are custom made, and are specially designed to help him survive in the wilderness, and are very resistant to slashes, so he doesn't get slowed down by bushes and stuff that might slow others down.

Occupation: He has no occupation, that anyone knows. In truth he is a rouge, and a very good one at that.

Other: .

Name: Sprig

Race: Earth

Appearance: Has a snowy white coat. His mane is a soft pastel green and is cut short with soft look about it. Owns a pair of sightless pale blue eyes due to his blindness. Covers said eyes with a pair of dark circular shades.Slightly taller than the average height of a stallion his age, he stands on long slim legs. Sprig is not considered very muscular, however, his legs are a bit sturdier than what their lanky appearance gives them credit for.

Wears a light long sleeved beige shirt with a reddish brown vest over it both complete with a gold trim. Has a pair of gloves and reddish brown pants that stop at his boots (a very gentlemanly attire).

Personality: Polite, caring, and an all around gentle-colt to the core. His laid back and non-intimidating nature makes it easier for others, especially foals, to open up and talk freely to him. Sprig has known to be a bit of a charmer and the occasional flirt when it comes to mares. He can always be seen with a playful smile in his features and very rarely if ever is it replaced with a frown. He is a socialite who enjoys the company of others. When faced with a problem he would rather solve it with words than actions. Sprig can be be very stubborn at times, namely when he wants to find out answers. He is also nosy to a fault. Although he means well, he can be a bit nosy at times.

Starting Equipment: Has a sheath in the shape of a cane that he keeps his saber in. Carries a satchel that contains a book (written in brail) that he often refers to for different things. Also keeps medical equipment in it as well.

Other:To make up for the lack of sight, Sprig has acquired an acute sense of smell and hearing over the years. He is able to recognize and identify ponies that he has met when relating them to a familiar scent. However, his heightened senses comes with a cost...potent fragrances and shrill noises tend to leave him dazed and confused.

Name: Lyipheoryia "Lyi" Stertings.

Race: Pegasus with mana wings

Appearance: She has a peach coat, with short, blunt-cut black mane and a long, wavy black tail.  Streaks of purple, green, yellow and pink are present in her tail, and has a blue streak in her mane.  She is average height, thin, looks a bit wimpy (but is actually active in sports).  Her pupils are black, but her irises are duo colored (silver gradient into dark brown).  She looks younger than she actually is, and looks very cheery.  

Personality: eccentric, kind, creative, curious, unique, special in terms of social class (not part of any clique or social hierarchy; prefers to stand at side of social pyramid), blunt, honest, careless, extremely caring to some things, uncaring to others, loyal, optimistic, cheerful, fun, energetic, boisterous, can switch between emotions and feelings very fast, makes friends very fast-gets over friends equally fast, may be considered bully to some, somewhat studious, can be strict, can be mean, often affected by guilt, loves making friends, talkative, can be the "benevolent dictator/tyrant" in her peer group. 

Starting equipment: n/a  She relies on her mana wings for defense.

Other: She has a very good sense of things, especially with emotions and general things that has happened.  (Ex. she can tell the general personality, social class, expectations, etc of a pony just by spending a few moments with him/her).  She is very observant and has keen senses.  Can be almost like a detective in that sense of things.  Can tell when things will be wrong before it gets to that point.  She has Changeling genome in her blood, but-because neither of her parents are Changelings, she cannot fully transform.  Instead, she can change the material or her wing (not structure, though).  She can only fly when it is in its original form.

• 2 weeks later...

Reply from me shall come at the end of the week after finals have finished and I can dedicate my time to rp replies.  Feel free to continue rounds without me, and my character can continue/catch-up or something.

Archived