roleplay with my friends...called...THE KINDA CUTE AND SCARY ARRIVAL OF VENOM!

megadragon3000

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You should post this in the planning section probably. Usually works out better.

Also, roleplay here moves at a much slower pace than that.

Much.

Much.

Much.

Slower.

Like days at a time.

Sometimes weeks or months before someone says anything.

Seriously.

Roleplay here moves at a much slower pace than that.

Much.

Much.

Much.

Slower.

Like days at a time.

Sometimes weeks or months before someone says anything.

Seriously.

I very much agree with you.  As well, could you post a legitimate starter please?

venom gets transported to equestrian. He already insane and unstable so the mere shock of what happened makes him go on a rampage. After a fight with the princesses WICH will be role played by us he almost beat both Luna and celestia but FINNALY got knocked out. Feeling pity the princesses TURN him into a pony to give him a second chance and to be reformed.

Alright so let's start off right when he was defeated by luna and she's going to make him a pony and get the main six to reform him. Can you go first

Luna looked at the knocked out venom. Celestia Hadn't agreed with her decision. Luna looked back at the main six ready to 'reform' him. Luna Sighed, wondering if this was really a good Idea. The dark blue alicorn Looked back at venom one last time before nodding. The main six were right on cue. All of the elements Glowed brightly as the beam hit on to venom, He glowed and sparked, As she was slowly turned into a pony. Any Creature Like thing became pony shaped. Feet and hands became hooves. When the transformation was down, he was gently sat down.

He woke up. He hissed. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO USSSSS? WE ARE VENOM! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! he Stood up a d fell back down unable to walk in his new form. GRRRRRRAAAHHHHH! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO USSSSS? ! he stayed on the ground snarling and snapped his jaws.

((Erm...I think it would be better for you to go read some of the roleplays already posted on here, and to make a starter with a similar formatting as that.  Also, godmodding and OP character.))

((Fighting the Princess...almost beating them both...ya know...And, you aren't giving neither Alex's nor my characters a post opening.  There is no where in your post that could involve our OC's.))

((Please keep all OOC stuff in brackets :).  Makes the thread a lot cleaner.  Okay-then...but you might want to discuss that with us next time before saying that "they will reform", and allow Alex and I to chose whether or not our OC's want to help reform him.  Just be mindful next time.))

( on okay'''is their a way we can make it come quicker? )

((Is there a way we can make Alex come on?  I think we both know the answer to that.  This is a perfectly unreasonable question.  Unless you know him on another site, IRL, or anyting of the such, I do not believe we can "make it come quicker.  Just be patient, it all takes time.  We all have our own lives outside of the site, and they are often quite busy and demand more time than this. :)))

((My point is:  please don't spam this thread by posting pointless and unrelated questions.  That can go into your status posts, your personal blog, Spam Stables, or the Chit-Chat section.  As well, please follow good rp etiquette rules when trying to start an rp.  Finally-be patient.))

((Yes, it does.  But-not as much as some other sites I've seen.  They help ensure a good experience for us all.  Now, I am quite confused as to what is happening in the rp, and what I am supposed to post to.))

Archived