roleplay with my friends...called...THE KINDA CUTE AND SCARY ARRIVAL OF VENOM!

megadragon3000

( Luna has defeated venom in combat and changed him into a pony after feeling bad for him and wanting to Give him another chance. This is we're YOUR ocs come in as she hires you two to reform ME and teach me about freindship.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Duchess le Chandelier, an infamous fashion designer and fashion guru extraordinaire, was summoned to the palace.  And she hated it.  It reminded her so much of the old times, when she would be summoned to the Crystal Empire.  She remembered how formal the letters were, always putting her on an edge.  She was always is a sour mood whenever she was summoned.  Alas, this was not a summoning back to her homeland, nor to any formal event.  It was simply a royal summon for her to the Canterlot Castle.  

The train ride from Manehattan to the Castle was swift and smooth, nothing out of the ordinary.  She contemplated on her newest design ideas and line, as she often did in times of boredom.  Autumn-a layered dress than would swoop gracefully down towards the heels of the model, layers of fall colours cascading in beautiful lines of silk fabric.  Shine-a sparkly, glittering short skirt and tank top for the happy dance parties.

The train halted to a stop, and so did her thoughts, "I wonder why I've been summoned today?"

I grunt lightly as I look up to luna

WE....WILL...MURDER..LLYOU....EAT....YOUR....BRAINZZZZZZZZZ !!! he snarled in rage as Luna looked down at him. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO VENOM?! He foamed from the mouth. He tried to stand up but fell bAck down not knowing how walk or stand in this new body. Although he was angry he looked pretty cute.http://www.roleplay.me/photos/27/48/7236238417259485.jpg

Luna glared down at the vile creature, she had felt a softness in her heart due to his shadowy appearance that much reminded her of her beloved night, but his words were cruel "No, that body shall be your prison, if you cannot change, I will have to banish you, and I do not wish to be a princess of cruelty, but of mercy, I am giving you a chance creature, do not squander it..."

He looked up at her. Y...YOUR NOT GOING TO HURT VENOM AND LOCK HIM UP? He said his eyes filled with complete confusion and curiosity. For some reason this new pony body was getting to him. He started acting more like a dog then himself...be doesn't want that to happen. The entire time he had a smile on his face and he was wagging his tail while sticking his tounge out but didn't notice.

((Oh, yay!  I guess we can keep posting then, with someone as Luna.))

She knocked onto the main hall door, "Princess, may I have permission to enter?"

There were noises.  Loud noises.  Angry voices.  What was she to do?  It sounded like...Luna?

"Of COURSE not! That is not the Equestrian way, we try to give all who do wrong a chance" Luna said, though was offput by his canine like behavior, it was so strange... glancing at  the door, sighing through her nose "Ofcourse Candles, but be wary, this one is unstable, and I cannot guarantee your safety" She would intervene if she must, but her faith in the one just outside the door was strong.

She stepped into the room, and saw...a pony?  Huh.  From the sounds she had evesdropped, she had suspected there to be a dark creature, a monster, or even a...she froze: Changeling.  Yet-Luna had addressed by her truest name, so this mission must be important.  

She walked slowly towards the pony," Hello-I'm Duchess le Chandelier,"  she paused, "How can I help..you?"

His eyes were getting happier and softer EVERY momment. BACK WHERE VENOM LIVE...PEOPLE HURT VENOM...THEY PUT HIM IN SMALL ROOM AND MAKE VENOM CRY. VENOM TRY BE GOOD BUT WHEN WE STOP CRIME WE GET ANGRY AND...AND...He played his head down as tears came from his eyes. VENOM NO WANT TO BE MONSTER...BUT EVERY ONE HATES VENOM...

"He is some parasitic creature that is for certain" Luna said, before listening to the creature speak, she was not moved by his plea, as he had threatened her bodily harm "If you wish to be freed from this, I need to see efforts of good Will, Candles, I require you to stay by him and see to his reforment, I would tend to the matter myself but My Sister and I have duties we cannot neglect.."

Archived