roleplay with my friends...called...THE KINDA CUTE AND SCARY ARRIVAL OF VENOM!

megadragon3000

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(Oh...no wonder why he looked familiar in the pictures.))

"Very well, Princess,"  She looked at him, and looked back at Luna, "But-why me?  I am nothing here...,"  The Princess knew of her true identity, is was clear to see.  She closed her eyes and sighed, "I am nothing anywhere,"

She looked back at Venom.  The monster seemed...guilt-weakened.

"That is absolutely untrue my dear" She said and smiled kindly at her "I have nothing but the deepest of faith in your abilities, I have watched you, and your dreams, and I belive you have a strong will, and a kind heart, just what one needs when dealing with"

Another glance over at Venom "....Difficult personalities..."

He felt anger and ...almost all his hate slowly drain out of his body the longer he was in this body. He tried to stand up again but tripped and face planted on the marble floor. His face squished all over the floor. He stood back us with his mangled face looking like a small smashed pie. All the slime that was on the floor came back to him and his face reformed to normal. And just like a filly he fell on his back giggling

If the Princess says's that I'm worth something, then maybe I am.  Just be an idiot and believe that for a few secs would'ya, Candles?  

She said, "Yes, Princess.  His name is Venom?  What did he do?"

( Okay ...buts it's kinda part of his character...)

(Venom never acts like a dog, Venom acts like a threat, if you wanted to act more like a dog,  you shoulda had him turned into a diamond dog)

"He brutally attacked me in a monsterous form, I have trapped his power and strength in  the form you see before you" She shook her head " He is shifting, changing in mentality, I do not know how stable a creature he is I am afraid..."

((Wait...is that dialogue?  Or just what your character is thinking?  Or what?  I can't respond until I know what that post was.  Please...some punctuation would be nice.))

( I mean in this. I kinda made it as a comedy so he acts silly and friendly later on. For eXAMPLE HE JUMPS ON ponies and licks their faces and brings stuff to them in his mouth but he sTILL Talks and acts mostly...Okay slightly normal )

(Oh...okay...bye QuickLime.))

She blinked, "What?"

"Princess, are you sure he's safe to be around?"  She was quite confused by his actions, and she was at a lost for words, thoughts, and ideas.

((Like I said.  Please make your replies clear.  What was that?  Dialogue?  As well-no, I cannot be Luna.  I am here only to play my OC.  If you truly want someone to be Luna, then you shall be Luna.  What's the underscore for?  I'm confused...))

Mega -

Here on Canterlot, roleplay (even roleplay in Free for All) follows certain basic rules, which may be different from what you're used to doing when "roleplaying." Here, you write something a character you control is doing, and someone will respond with what their character is doing, and so on and so forth. There's a bit more complexity to it than that, but I would try to keep it simple for now.

Also, please stop post spamming when you don't get a response right away. Double/triple/quad posting is frowned upon on pretty much any internet forum you'll visit.

Everyone else -

If you're getting frustrated, there's no shame in gracefully ducking out.

Everyone else -

If you're getting frustrated, there's no shame in gracefully ducking out.

((That's...basically just me.  I'll stay for now, but if this continues the way that it does, I shall "gracefully duck out."))

Archived