Canterlot Institute of Magic (Private)

MetalBronyATL

Caesar put the 12 stones back into the void and closed it, "Well one, I have'nt met a man or woman alive thats even close to making me go all out, let alone killing me. The Princesses with all four of them, going all out using Alicorn Magic is just about all I can think of right now. Laxus is the closest to me in Magic power, and Soul and Trax were tied second before I witnessed Flint use his Dragon Force to beat Black Star. His power surpassed Soul and Trax combined and passed Lacus' normally. But, I am sure there are others out there who present a threat and must be considered. Which is why I never tell anyone where I go, my movements are random and I never stay in one place for too long. Speaking of which, Its time I head off again." 

Black groaned, "No I'm not done with you yet!" Suddenly the area became frosted over with snow as a swirling ice storm encircled Black, his magical power began to rise exponentially but all stopped as Trax appeared landing ontop of his head and smashing into the ground, "Yo." Shadow chuckled as Hazel sighed. 

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Do you plan on finding the rest of the stones?" Blade said before he left. "Is that why you're so interested in my research?" 

Soul smirked and nodded to Trax. "Welcome back, Trax. Black here was about to show me how powerful he was." He said sarcastically. 

"I collect them as I travel, but no, I figure if I have them then no one can ever have them all to use. I leave the reseach to you my friend." Caesar told him before teleporting away.

Black groaned under Traxs feet, "I see, well he can get ready to power up again. I am only a clone pf Trax, the real one is locked in battle with the Four Enemies." Tavi and Ally perked up at this, Shadow stood up putting a hand on his sword, Hazel tightned her fist. "As soon as he found the site, the Four had already arrived and were searching the area. He's holding them off for now, I can teleport you all there but you must be ready to fight as soon as we arrive." The Clone of Trax informed.

Blade shook his head as he summoned the stone again. He continued to study the tunes on the stone as they lit up. 

"Let's go then, Trax can't hold them off for long." Soul said as the others prepared themselves for battle.

Traxs clone cast a magic circle expanding under everyone's feet, "Be ready, we will be appearing in the very center of the skirmish." Suddenly they were all teleported in a flicker. 

Once there, Traxs clone immediately jumped in the way of a fiery blast shielding the group before poofing away. The landscape of forest was almost cleared away by flames, water and rocky formations, three figures wearing robes pertaining to their respected element hovered around as Trax flickered back and forth using attack and dodge combinations. "Nice of you to join the party." Trax waved to them before flickering away dodging a rocky spear from the ground. Black sucked in, "Ice Dragon, ROAR!" His signature icy breath blasted the Water Element by surprise causing her water to freeze around her as she flew back. Hazel kicked off summoning a massive greatsword and rushing the Earth Element, Tavi and Ally sped around flanking his sides causing him to raise a rocky barrier in defense of their attacks. Shadow cut through the Fire Elements attacks with his white sword, Shade stood back unsure what to do at first, he was still holding the staff Soul had given him. "Soul, you and Trax find the Wind Element, He's the biggest threat." Shadow told him as he deflected another fiery attack. 

Soul nodded as his eyes lit up with the dragons blood. "Let's do this, Trax." He said lighting his hands up with magic. Kane and Silverthorn conjured swords and charged the other elements while Autumn created storm magic and blasted it at the water elemental.

Trax flickered next to Soul and then flickerd away with him. Shadow lit his sword up with purple flames and sent a slash of purple fire at the Fire Element smashing him back across the ground. The Water Element recovered quickly blocking the stormy magic with a sphere of water then flooded Autumn and Black with a tidel wave. The Earth Element raised up three spikes of rock around him parrying with the Five weapon users around him, "Five on One, I like these odds." Suddenly all of them were hit back across the ground, Tavi slid back before dissappearing, using her great speed she doubled around back but the Earth Element was able to trip her with his muddy ground shake. Tavi was punched back across the ground hard, Ally followed up from above with a slice of her heated cutlass, The Earth Element caught it in his hand with a wicked grin before slamming her down then stomped on top of her crushing Ally into the ground. Suddenly a purple flash sent The Earth Element flying across the battlefield and smashing into a stone slab. Shadow stood with his sword out, "The Earth is the second strongest, he excels in engaging multiple enemies, be careful." Ally lifted her head from the ground, "Now he tells us." She said grumpily.

Trax and Soul appeared inside the ruins of the temple, "This is as close as I can get us, whoever this guy is, his power can block my long range teleportation."

Autumn used her own water spell to absorb the tidal wave and make it disappear before summoning lightning creatures who swarmed the water elemental. Kane and Autumn both used wind spells to create a strong gust that blasted through the earth elemental's defenses. 

"Let's do this." Soul said as his body glowed slightly from the dragon blood in him.

Earth hardened his rocks against the wind before ducking under Hazels massive greatsword, he twitched his fingers causing two rock pillars to catch Hazel then Earth swung around hard with a mighty rock hammer sending her far off and crashing into the temple. Tavi and Ally went to the sides  shooting flames at Earth, "Silver, Kane, use whatever water spell you have!" Tavi called to them.

Water swirled a watery vortex around before speading it out and freezing it around the lightning creatures, Black jumped in slamming the ground with an icy fist shattering them but also causing a discharge that blew Water back into a tree.

Shadow guarded effortlessly as Fire threw nonstop flames at him, He noticed Shade hadnt moved and narrowed his eyes at him. Shadow deflected a firey blast then blasted Fire back with his purple flames, "Come here Shade."

Trax lead the way as they walked towards the center of the Temple ruins, upon turning a corner they saw a light grey robed man standing with a giant coffin beside him. "Ah you must be friends of the Vampire from earlier, no doubt from the Institute?"

Kane and Silver both fired their strongest water spells at earth. Autumn pinned water against the tree by blasting him with fire spells causing him to become steam.

"I don't think friend is the best word, but sure." Soul said taking a defensive stance. "And you are?"

Earth raised barriers of rock and mud but the water spells tore through the mud and blasted intoEarth himself ripping off parts of his body. "Clever, but...." A wicked grin slid across Earths face, "Did you really believe it'd be that easy?" Tavi and Ally rushed in with their powered up swords as Earths body began to glow, "I will give you credit, you did push me to using this." The two girls didnt stop as they sped in for the kill, suddenly fists made from iron rock smashed into Tavi and Allys faces, thousands more appeared slamming into them sending them both back across the ground. Earth appeared again as Man made from solid condensed rock and gemstones, "Elemental Magic: Full Element Takeover. Earth!"

"Water." The Female voice came from behind Autumn as she became a flowing stream of water, Black jumped in between them taking a jab to the stomach, suddenly Ice spikes speared out of his body in every direction, some cutting Autumn as she was pushed away.

Shade walked over to Shadow as Fire charged them but he stopped in mere fear, his eyes became dull as he was caught in an illusion by Shadow, "I know you're secret, why you choose not to fight. But I'm telling you, if they can't accept you for who you are, then they really aren't your true Friends." Shadows words touched Shade in a way he never thought possible.

"You may call me Wind, and this..." He opened the coffin revealing the body of Oakly, parts of his body were covered with magic Crystals, "This is Oakly Talon, you may know him as the one behind the Tower incident." Trax narrowed his eyes, just then he heard footsteps behind him, turning he saw Hazel frozen in fear. "Oakly?"

Kane grit his teeth as he glared at Earth. His eyes suddenly began to glow as he felt the dragon blood rising in him again against his will. "No...not again..." He said to himself.

Autumn grit her teeth from the pain of the cuts before she saw Black now covered in spikes. "Black!" 

Soul saw Oakly's body and glared at Wind, suddenly shouting a word from the Dragon Tongue and releasing a powerful blast that knocked Wind backwards before lighting his hands up with magic. "You will not harm him anymore." 

Tavi lifted herself from the rubble, "Its alright Kane, let him have it." Earth grinned before charging Kane with a condensed gemstone drill.

Suddenly Black twitched before breaking off the icy spike, "Thanks for the snack." He grinned before chomping down on one of the spikes, Water raised an eyebrow in confusion, "That should have killed you, how are you not dead?" Black swallowed his meal, "Two words,.... Dragon Slayer. Ice Dragon," He sucked in a stream of air instantly turning to snow, "ROAR!" An Icy beam blasted Water into oblivion and created a frozen wasteland behind her.

Shade faced Fire and held out his hand, he inhaled and exhaled calmly, "Black Magic Art: Black Vine Forest." Suddenly a pulse of black magic radiated off Shade before black thorny vines shot out from his palm and speared through Fire's chest, Shade lifted his hand and slung Fire around before slamming him down and retracting his vines. Shadow patted Shade on the back, "Well done Bud, well done."

Wind appeared again from the air, "Now now, lets not be too hasty here. I would just like bring poor Oakly back from his slumber, you see in order to control the blast of the Tower, Oakly here sacrificed himself so the blast wouldnt harm his dear friends. Of course he also enslaved thousands of people to build it and then killed them all, as well as killing his own brother. So maybe bringing him back is'nt the right answer, but we'll see." Wind held up his hand with a sphere of golden wind, "Wind Restoration." The golden sphere was absorbed into Oaklys body casuing the crystal formations to disintegrate away. Trax conjured two katanas as Hazel grit her teeth conjuring a new set of armor and two swords.   

Kane's eyes burst into flames as he shouted a powerful blast of flames and ice at Earth, the sheer impact and power of the spell ripping Earth apart. 

Soul's eyes burned brighter as his hands glowed with magic. "You will not torment him in death. He is not your puppet." 

Suddenly Kanes head was grabbed from behind as he smashed to the ground, Earth stood over him with his rocky gem body battered and cracked from the Shout, "Not bad kid, didnt think ya knew that kind of thing-" he was cut off as Tavi's rapier speared threw his chest, Tavi grabbed Kane and leaped out of the way as Ally and Silver came in for a double slice which caused Earth to explode.

Black calmly breathed till he froze up and fell down, "Everytime." He groaned painfully.

"Oh I wont be the one in pain." Wind told him as Oaklys hands twitched, he moved out from the coffin moving his shoulders, without warning he lit ip his hand with a golden aura and Wind was blasted down into a hole. Hazel gripped her swords, "Oakly!" She shouted angrily, Oakly opened his eyes starring at the three of them, again his hands lit up and both Trax and Soul were suddenly blasted down into holes. Oakly then turned away and shot off as his body was covered in his golden aura, Hazel formed wings on the back of her armor and gave chase. Wind floated up unharmed from the attack, "Well, that was... Surprising. His memory may be a little off." Trax teleported behind him, also unharmed by the attack, but Wind wisked away into mid air. "He can become the wind itself, lets change that Soul."

Kane's powers left him as his eyes returned to normal. Autumn came to his side and helped him up. "I don't understand...why is this happening?"

Soul nodded as he shouted creating a tornado that was stronger than Wind's magic making him physically reappear before blasting him with a flame spell.

Wind deflected the fire and cast two air slicers at the both of them, Trax blocked it with his katana before rushing Wind again, this time he powered his Katana up with a white aura that enlarged the katana ten times. Wind guarded against it but the force sent him crashing out of the ruins.

Suddenly something landed in the middle of the battlefield, Tavi and Ally got ready as Shadow and Shade joined up with them. The smoke cleared away revealing Oakly standing still with a blank face. 

Soul leaped in the air as he used another shout, causing the skies to darken with storm clouds. From the clouds rained down massive lightning bolts that struck Wind hard throwing him down before Soul used a freeze spell to hold him in place. 

"Impossible..." Kane said to himself as he saw Oakly alive. Autumn and Silverthorn were shocked and immediately turned to Hazel, knowing it would cause her pain.

Trax zipped through with a single slash cuttinf the ice an Wind in half, but his body wisked away in the wind again. "My my, such strong individuals you two are, but I expect better from the Institutes Ten Wizards." Trax went grim, they'd been fighting his after image the whole time, this man was no ordinary wizard oppenent.

Hazel landed a ways away, "Oakly!" She yelled out, Oakly seemed to ignore her as he held out his hand face down, shot a golden beam down and a second later the ground cracked and crumbled before completely re-arranging itself as the ground opened up before Oakly. Tavi sped around grabbing Black while Ally guarded against flying debries for Silver, Kane and Autumn. Hazel attempted walk towards him but the pressure of the unsealing was greater than she could manage but she kept inching closer. Shadow stood still as he and Shade were protected by what seemed to be a dark purple aura in the shape of a rib cage, "He's activiting the weapon, but... He's also placing a self destruct spell on it too." As Shadow spoke, a wall of purple hieroglyphs appeared in large column around the large steel machine as it rose from the ground in front if Oakly. 

Soul quickly looked around for where Wind was before having an idea. "It's illusion magic. Quick, use a clairvoyance spell!"

Kane stood in front of Autumn and Kane as he casted a large ward spell. "You're saying he's going to blow this place up?!" 

Traxs eyes lit like stars as he cast the clairvoyance spell, Winds afterimage dissappeared again but the real Wind was gone, suddenly the ground rumbled and shook. "He went to the Battlefield, someone's activated the Weapon, lets go."

"Hazel... I remember that name, it must be you cause of your eyes." Hazel stopped as Oakly spoke, "I .... Can't remember who I am or what I've done but... I just know I've committed horrible crimes... All I know, is that I must destroy this weapon, so no one can use its evil power." Oakly turned around to face Hazel as a purple glyph appeared in his chest as the detonater for the self destruct spell, "I've hurt you Hazel, so please, let me take away your pain. Let me take the burden from your shoulders, and set you free." Hazel started to cry as Oakly fell backwards, she rushed forward frantically, "OAKLY!" 

Ally backed up into Kanes barrier and reinforced it with her magic as Tavi came with Black and Silver to help. Shadow stayed patiently with Shade as the weapon glowed  as the self destruct started to happen. 

Suddenly the spell was dispelled and the Weapon continued to rise from the ground, Wind flew up to the top, "Now this world shall realize true terror!"

Soul reappeared with Trax near the weapon as it was still powering up. "He's going to use the weapon!" Soul said as he lit his hands. "We have to kill him and interrupt the spell!"

"Tavi, Ally, flank him." Trax said before throwing a knife, Wind moved his head dodging it but Trax teleported behind. Wind was caught off guard, 'He used the tagged knife to teleport past my wind guard, they learn quickly.' Be thought before twitching his finger sending Trax flying with a gust of wind. Tavi and Ally came running up the sides of the machine towards him but he blasted them back with tornadoes. Wind slammed his hands together, suddenly a barrier of razor wind formed around him.

Hazel opened her eyes as she lay atop Oakly, "You have to stay alive, so you can right the wrongs you've done. Death is a release from you're burdens, and I wont let you forget what you've done." Oakly nodded as new light came to him, "Yes, Hazel." Hazel stood up and helped him to his feet, "Come on, help us take this guy out-" Oakly cut her off as he put his hand around her and blocked several rocks with his magic aura, Earth stood up wearily with an angry grimace. Oaklys body lit up and vanished for a couple seconds before appearing back in front of Hazel, "Heavenly Body Magic: Grand Chariot." Suddenly several magic circles formed above Earth in the shape of the constellation ,Chariot. Oakly moved his hand down and sent down a rain of falling stars upon Earth finishing him off for good. Oakly turned back to Hazel giving her nod, Hazel blushed but shook her head to clear it, "Alright lets go."

Soul glared at Wind, knowing he was too powerful for them and they had to do something quickly. He then looked over to Kane. "Kane, I don't know how, but you have the dragon blood. You have to use it. Together." Kane nodded and glared at Wind with burning eyes. They both shouted and created a combined blast that shook the ground around them as a massive wave of fire and ice hit Wind knocking him into the distance and slamming into a cliffside creating a crater in it. 

Wind crawled out for the rubble shaking his head, blood trickled from a scratch on his left cheek, "Very well, maybe I won't take them so lightly."

Trax ran up the weapon charging his sword and leaped to deliver a crushing blow, but just before he could make contact he was blown back down to ground. Wind zipped in with after images appearing front of everyone, suddenly and a crushing blast of wind blew them all back crashing into rocks and trees around them. Trax got up and formed his bow releasing an arrow that swayed to the side just a little so the very edge of it grazed Winds right cheek, Trax was instantly forced back down. Wind felt his cheeks seeing the blood on his hands, "Cursed brats-" He paused as he saw Shadows aura expand out an arm with a huge sword matching the Weapon in size, Winds afterimage was being disentegrated by Shades black magic. "Vampirac Art: Blood Slash." Shadows aura arm brought the sword around and completely cut through the weapon with ease, the top half began to slide off but Wind just remained in the air in utter shock. "The weapon itself has pretty weak defense, I just needed it to be in full view really." Shadow said with a smirk. Once the top half hit the ground, Winds face contorted with pure anger, "THATS IT! I thought I wouldn't have to use this on you but now I'm not going to hold back anymore!" As he shouted, his body glowed like the rainbow and the wind began to die down as he controled it into several orbs around him. With the flick o his wrist he sent them all outwards at everyone. Shadow prepared his aura but the orbs wind was to great and blasted him and Shade back. Oakly threw himself infront of Hazel taking most of the blast to his back sending them back. Ally threw up a barreir but the orb phased through blasting her, Black and Silver were blown back in the rubble while Tavi jumped in front of Autumn to take the most of the blast. Soul and Kane were both slammed with multiple orbs rendering them down into the dirt, Trax teleported before he was hit but as he reappeared behind Wind, he was grabbed by the throat. Wind held onto him tightly as he floated down to the ground, "You're a special one, I sense you have a much power, but there is another source within you that lays dormant... No, its alive, and hungers to get out." Wind slammed Trax to the ground before taking five black rods and nailing Trax to the ground by the legs, two in the back and one through both of his hands. Trax yelled in pain but kept under control, "No.... Its too ... Dangerous.... I have to remain... In control..." Wind sighed and formed a blade of wind in his hand, "Fine, then killing you will do." Wind went to stab but with a flash and sweet sound, his blade was deflected and Wind backed up standing face to face with Tavi standing between him and Trax holding a her string blade up. "I wont let you harm him." Trax attempted to move but to no avail, "Tavi, what are you doing? He's too strong, Get out of here!" Tavi shooked her head, "NO! You'd do the same thing for anyone else even if you didn't know them!" She screamed, "You've put you're life on the line time and time again, pulling through even stronger than ever. You put others above yourself, always looking after us without any regard for yourself. You're caring and kind, a strong spirit, it's actually why I fell for you. I loved watching you teach others, always having everyones best interest in mind. So please, let me do this, for you. Because, ...I love you." Traxs eyes were wide, Wind narrowed his eyes as Tavi got into a stance, suddenly she whipped around and sliced one of the rods in half. Wind  went wide in anger and threw Tavi aside with his wind like a ragdoll, "TAVI!" Trax yelled out. Wind wnet to stand between her and Trax, Tavi stood back up weakly and charged him with a rapid fire of stabs attempting to get around him but Wind dodged them with ease before blowing her back again. This went on for another minute, Trax burried his face down not able to watch anymore. Tavi stood up again, blood trickling from her forehead and arms, she weakly started towards Trax barely able to hold up her rapier. Wind watched emotionless, as Tavi got close she started to hold up her sword, Wind held up his hand threw her up into the air. Trax looked up with his world going mute, he saw Tavi land and Wind appear above her forming his wind blade and thrusting down, the sound of flesh being sliced caused Traxs eyes to go black before his world went black. Suddenly a dark red beam shot into sky from Traxs body as the rods shattered and hid body start to rise up. His skin peeled away revealing a red and black energy his eyes became big black dots, long fox ears and four tails appeared as an emmence pressure radiating off him. Even Shadow had to brace himself against the powerful radiance, Oakly and Hazel leaned against eachother as they watched, Allys arm was broken as she lay next to Silver and Black watching in shock. Wind stood firm as he smiled, "Here we go, so this is the Tailed beast I've read about in those Anceint libraries, The Nine Tailed Fox Demon." He started before the Fox zipped around with blinding speed and swiped him sending him crashing across the ground for miles, the Nine Tails hit the ground and took off after him running on all fours. Shadow and joined up with Soul, "Come with me, Shade help Autumn and the others and make sure Tavi is alright." He told the young lad as he picked up Soul and headout in Shadows floating aura rib cage.

Archived