Canterlot Institute of Magic (Private)

MetalBronyATL

((Theres 9 total, Ceasar, Black Star, Soul, Trax, Flint, Blade, and three other unnamed Wizards. Those three will be killed by Black Star here soon when he turns to Nergals side. We should limit the amount of Main characters we have on the Circle, like Kane and Hazel can join and then have three other side characters to fill the slots. Whatya think?))

Trax and Shadow grabbed their shirts and followed Soul.

Hazel watched him go with a hint of jealousy in her eyes, it should be her too, especially now since she was in control of her emotions.

"You can leave Slipknot for me, I'm... Estatic to see him again." Laxus's voice sounded from behind as he leaned against the doorway. Laxus had just graduated and was named the Circles Teaching Adviser the year Slipknot joined the ranks, and then earning the number one spot. When Slipknot betrayed them, it was the year Caesar joined, and without Ceasars help Laxus couldnt have driven Slipknot out and protected the Institute at the same time.

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Yeah, we could do that.))

"Make sure you leave some of him for the rest of us." Soul said as he walked in with Blade, Trax and Shadow. "No need to explain the mission again, we know what's happening. I've been waiting for it since I first got her, when Slipknot first betrayed us." 

"No promises." Laxus said simply as his eyes sparked with electricity. Trax and Shadow glanced at eachother nervously, of all people to piss off, Laxus was the one man you really don't want to. If you value living that is. Black Star and other Members showed, with Black giving Trax and Soul a dirty look, "Just tell us where and we'll have it gone within the hour." He said with a huff of annoyance.

Flint pulled himself up from a large crater, he was scratched up and bruised from the fight he just endured, his enemy was nothing like he'd seen before. He tried to stand up and ran but suddenly felt his body convulse from the inside, gripping his heart he let out a gasp of agony, "What... What is this?" He seized up as his body pulsed again. "It is you're Demon Side waking up, our creator wishes to see you back in action again, My Lord." The shadowy figure stepped out from the flames unharmed, he carried a book to which he started to open a little, on the cover was the name, 'INFERNOS'. Flints eyes flashed with fear, he felt his power rise further from his Dragon Force, but it was darker than he could imagine. "No.... Stop this.... Now!" His eyes flared up as he attempted to strike the shadowy figure but his punch fell short as he collapsed to the ground from another pulse, the book another inch open. The figure crouched down to him, "You're going to lead us to Victory, My Lord. Awaken, Infernos, Leader of the Nine Demons of Tartarus." 

Luna shrieked as her crystal ball exploded, "What happened Sister?" Tia asked with concern, "I was tracking Flints magic and suddenly it just.... I don't know what happened." She admitted trying to calm herself down. Tia bit her lip with worry but shook her head, "Nergal takes priority at the moment, you know what you need to do, save the Land and its People."

"Hopefully it takes you with it." Blade said coldly. "I'll assemble my team of battlemages and meet you all by the gates in an hour." Moonshield said to the students before departing. "Don't take this lightly. Any of you. We're dealing with one of the most dangerous people to ever wield magic." Twilight said looking around, her eyes stoping on Soul. "Use caution and come back alive." She said, meaning for it to be a message to everybody but secretly speaking only to Soul. 

"Yes Princess." Laxus said motioning for the students to get geared up.

"What!" Hazels yell made Black cover his ears, A nearby nurse glared at her. Hazel calmed down a but was still flustered. They were in the infirmary visiting Tavi with Ally and Sun, "Thats what I heard, the Circles been givin a mission, which means its a bad one by sound of it. The dark magic is overwhelming, I can feel it from here." Sun told them, Hazel nodded knowing what she meant.

An hour later, Soul and Blade were waiting by the gates as Moonshield and his battlemages were gathering. "It's a brave thing you are doing. Demonlords are powerful and dangerous, and Nergal is no exception." 

"Let us focus on the Leaders, you just be careful with the demons from the underworld. They are the unpredictable ones." Laxus said as he walked up to them, he wore baggy pants and a tight tanktop rather than his usual yellow and black robes. Trax wore his usual white jacket with the long trail, on the back was 'The First' written in rune lettering, Shadow just wore his pants and longsleeve shirt, his left sleeve flapped in the wind. Black and the others arrived wearing the usual wizard robes of the Circle, "Well lets get going then shall we?" Black asked impatiently.

"We were waiting on you, you prick." Blade said rolling his eyes as the group began to travel, with Moonshield and his men following the group. "It's going to be a long journey, longer than the journey to fight the elemental wizards. And I'm assuming twice the challenge."

Laxus chuckled, "Luckily we won't have to worry about a long walk. Trax, whats the closest location you have marked?" Trax formed a handsign and focused in on the dozens of marked kunai knives he had placed all over the country, "Closest one I have is about 2 miles away, which is...." Laxus smirked as his body sparked, "Which is close enough for my Zeus Skyfall Spell. Go ahead Trax." He nodded to him. Trax sat down forming an enormous magic circle around the entire group, Black huffed and folded his arms, Shadow glanced around knowing this spell was the one he found hardest to combat against. Especially for one such as Trax who had it down to a science, a second nature like breathing. 

The land around them was a desolate wasteland that looked like it had been burned in a massive fire. "Geez, this is depressing." Blade said looking around at the destroyed area. Suddenly the ground shook as dozens of demons suddenly emerged from the ground. Moonshield lit his hand with a fire spell and drew his sword as his battlemages did the same. Soul prepared a spell as his eyes glowed. "Nergal sent us a welcoming party. Let's greet them, shall we?"

Laxus expelled a wave of electricity out in front of him, instantly vaporizing the closest demon and shocking the others behind it. Trax threw out his kunai around the battlefield, instantly transported around slicing through demons with his conjured katana. Shadows eyes flared purple flames as his purple aura rib cage formed around him, he levitated up into air as an arm extended out from the aura rib cage and slashed into a nearby demon. Black simply moved his finger sending a stream of his fear spell out, but to his shock the demons did not react to it, he felt nervous for a second before he blasted it away with his lightning spell. The other Circle members scattered about fending off the demons with relative ease.

Soul blew back a group of demons with a shout before Blade came up behind him and slashed another one with a bound halberd. Moonshield's men slashed through the demons with their blades as they burned through them with their own magic.

An explosion of lightning sent groups of demons withering to the ground, Laxus walked fearlessly through the horde, "Enough with the games Slipknot, come face me with some courage, you cowardly kitten!" He jeered with a slight grin. 

Trax flickered back and forth between his kunai knives, slicing up nearby demons or sending out clones covered in explosive papers. Shadow formed an arm from his aura rib cage, the arm then threw out a spining disk which cut its way through the demon horde before exploding in a massive destructive dome. Black killed two more demons before retreating into the shadows without notice. The other Circle members did their part against the rushing demons.

Suddenly a massive blast of shadow magic hit Laxus throwing him back as a man wearing a dark leather armor and wearing a hood and cloak jumped down in front of Laxus. "It's time you learned what fear was, Laxus." Slipknot said as he blasted Laxus again.

Laxus merely swatted it away with his lightning, "I know Fear Slipknot, just never from you." Laxus lit up his hands casting a halberd of lightning at Slipknot sending him across the battlefield.

The dark figure appeared before Nergal on his knee, "Sire, it had been done. He was reluctant at first but He finally came to his senses. As we speak, Infernos will arrive here shortly for his debute, it will be exciting if I must say, to see you're Kin rise again." 

((Hidden fact: Flint is Nergals little brother who died long ago but Nergal brought him back to life but instead created a Demon rivaling him in power? Many centuries ago Infernos(Flints Demon form) was sealed back away, It wasnt till 18 years ago that Flint awoke with no memories of who he was, just his name.))

((Oooooh, I like that.))

Slipknot blinked away and reappeared behind Laxus hitting him hard with a large blast of dark magic. "We'll see about that." He said as he pelted Laxus with more blast of dark energy, his abilities noticeably stronger since his turn to evil. 

"Good..." Nergal said, his red eyes shining under his hood. "Two brothers reunited once again to spread death and destruction. They will not survive this battle."

Laxus sparked around dodging the blasts, 'He's gotten stronger', He thought with little concern. Laxus zipped around behind Slipknot raising his hands clasped together, "Lightning Dragon Jaw." He brought his hands down slamming Slipknot with over a million volts of electricity, the shockwave tore up the ground beneath them. Laxus reached down pulling Slipknot up by the collar, "I don't know why you chose a dark path, but I will not see your potential go to waste." He said as his other hand sparked up forming an Arc blade.

"Yes My Lord, however, I can faintly sense the NineTails' magic energy from here. Should we be concerned?" The Shadowy figure asked.

Black waited patiently hidden from Nergal and the shadowy figure beside him, "I'll show them how powerful I really am." He jumped out from hiding and performed the Firestorm spell creating a fiery blast, but to his disbelief the shadowy figure merely warded against it before bringing Black Star to his knees with a green fear spell. Black shook with horror, "S-such power,......"

Shadow dispelled his aura skeleton and fell into the fray beside Trax and Soul using his white sword with incredible skill for only one arm. Trax cut down a demon then paused with a confused look on his face, he glanced around as if looking for someone. "Flint?"

Before Laxus count strike him again, Slipknot's hand formed a claw with long nails as he grabbed Laxus's throat. The long nails dug into his neck as they burned him severely with a dark magic. "My potential was wasted living in your shadow. Now you will die in mine." 

"No, the Nine Tails is no concern to me. It is all powerful, but nothing if contained." Nergal said before turning to Black. "I sense a great darkness in you, boy. Fear...you torment others with it because you can't face your own." 

"No..." Soul said, a feeling that he was partly responsible for Flint's pain. "Flint, if that's you...please don't do this."

Laxus grit his teeth and electrocuted Slipknot throwing him away, "We shall see."

Black went his hands and knees begging, "Please My Lord, you have great power, please teach your ways." He looked up with dark glint of numbness, "I'll do anything."

Trax flinched, "Scatter!" He yelled just before a shape landed in the middle of them crashing into the ground, the earth shook and crumbled making chunks of rock and dirt stick up like small mountains. Trax stood atop one of these miniature mountains looking down in disbelief, "... Flint?" Below in the crater, a man with similar resemblance to Flint stood up. His pink hair waved in the wind, thick black half curled horns stuck out from the sides of his head, black etchings covered his body and face. "Flint is no more. I am Infernos, Fire Devil of Tartaros." As he spoke, flames of hellfire flared around him. Shadow crawled up from the rubble, "I have a bad feeling about this."

Slipknot began to rapid fire more bolts of shadow at Laxus. "You can't win, Laxus." He taunted. 

"If you wish to serve me, prove your loyalty." Nergal said as his gaze landed on Soul. "Kill him." 

Soul grit his teeth as his eyes glowed again. "He's still in there, we can get him back!" 

Laxus sent a rolling blade of lightning across the ground scattering the shadowy blasts and hitting Slipknot, "You're right, I cant win, not like this."

Black grinned with an evil glint in his eye, "With pleasure, My Lord."

Infernos chuckled, "You don't get it do you? I am Flint, and Flint is me, we are one and the same." He smirked as Trax flashed next to him grabbing the kunai he had thrown, his foot just inches from Infernos's face. Shadow raised his arms up as the area exploded with hot flames, he gasped in astonishment as he saw the long burning scar that now stretched out before them, Infernos stood barely phased with his hand up like he snapped his fingers after sending Trax crashing away. "He did that, with just a snap of his fingers?" Shadow sat back in disbelief, he felt his body shake uncontrollably with fear. Infernos smirked as he turned his head toward Shadow and Soul, "Who's next?"

Slipknot caught the lightning in his hand as he used dark magic to darken the lightning bolt making it stronger. He threw it back at Laxus blasted him back as the dark lightning burned his skin. 

"No!" Soul said, glaring at Flint. "You are not a monster! You are Flint Dragneal, you are a Mage of the Institute of Magic!" Soul said sternly at Flint, unaware that he was expose to a lethal attack.

Laxus braced against it before deflecting it away, "I can see have no choice then..." As he spoke, the space around him lit up with static electricity. 

Shadow swallowed and stood up releasing his purple aura around him, it formed into a giant body resembling the vampire form, two massive swords formed in it hands. Shadow cried a battle cry as his aura form slammed its swords towards Infernos. The Firey demon merely smirked before snapping his fingers, a flaming spark soared through the air extending out in front of Shadows face before exploding in an enormous flare of fire. The dust settled quickly as Infernos waved it away, Shadow was gone and massive trench now lay out before, the white sword Shadow carried was stuck in the ground. Infernos glanced at Soul with a smile before turning away, "Oh? A challenger." He said simply before leaping off. Before Soul could react, the red aura of a familiar spell surrounded him, "Hello Soul, you're life ends here magot." Blacks voice came from behind, his conjured sword stained with blood.

In the woods, the bodies of the other Circle member were being tore apart by demons, each with a slash wound.

Suddenly Laxus lit up with lightning, scales appeared on his cheeks and arms, his canines enlarged two fold. The ground beneath him cracked and crumbled under the pressure as the skies darkened and swirled above him. Laxus looked up, his eyes glowing with lightning, he had awoken the Dragon Force within him. Like split second spark he was gone, reappearing before Slipknot with a deadly punch to his stomach sending him crashing back. Laxus shot off after him with incredible speed, catching up to him Laxus leaped up putting his hands together, "Dragon Slayer Secret Art: Thundering Stomp!" Lacus came down slamming Slipknot with a heavy hit backed by a thundering storm of lightning coming down from the sky, theground beneath was practically turned to gravel. Laxus raised his hands up again bringing them down for another strike which evaporated the gravel leaving just an empty quarry, charred by ark flashes from Laxus's lightning.

Infernos landed at the end of the long scar to which he had hit Trax, but as he got there he only saw Trax on his knees panting heavily. Trax looked up with half of his face cracked away in a dark red aura with a long fox like ear sticking out. Infernos smirked, "Say thats pretty interesting, why not stop resisting and let the other guy have a go?" He asked tightening his fists. Trax shook his head standing up as his face returned to normal, "Because, I don't need Him to help my Friend remember who he is." 

Soul felt pain in his entire body as the aura surrounded him. He slowly turned to face Black, feeling the stab wound that was now in his chest and looking at the blood on his hand. His hand clenched into a fist as his eyes glowed brightly. The ground began to shake as dark clouds gathered around then. Massive bolts of lightning and balls of fire rained down on Black as he unleashed the most powerful shout of all. It was called "The Dying Lord," it was an ancient shout created by the first dragon lords. It is the shout of dying men, and Soul's time had come. From his mouth came a monstrous shout that looked like a dragons head that roared loudly, breathing flames on Black blasting him far away in a long trench. 

Laxus looked up from punching Slipknot hearing the shout, his dragon ears interpreting it clearly, "Soul..." He turned back to Slipknot shoving a small ball of lightning into his mouth, "Escape this." He said darkly as he made she he swallowed it before streaming away in a bolt of lightning to assist Soul. Behind him, the quarry blew up with lightning spurting out.

Infernos looked away from Trax hearing the epic shout, "Ah, pity, I wanted to see him at his full potential. Oh well, I'll settle for you-" As he looked back to Trax, he raised an eyebrow as he saw Shadow instead, "Don't look so surprised, Vampires are the closest things to Demons, I just needed something to drink is all." Shadow said wiping the black blood from his lip as his purple aura formed around him. Infernos glanced around seeing every demon in sight, lay dead and torn apart. "Apparently I didnt make myself clear the first time." He lit his hands up with fire as he glared at Shadow.

The kunai strapped to Souls belt swayed as Trax flickered beside him, catching Soul he layed him down gently, "Soul, what have you done?" 

The shadowy figure beside Nergal crouched down, "Interesting he'd use that Shout, is it not My Lord? Shall I see if Black survived?"

Archived