Canterlot Institute of Magic (Private)

MetalBronyATL

Caesar stood up and went to the balcony edge, Trax grew uneasy, "Caesar, what are you doing?" But the legendary Member ignored him. "By and by, as the Circles strongest Wizard, I declare the winner of this match, have first dibs on good ole Traxys hand!" 

At that Tavi and Ally and crouched down, each conjuring a rapier and cutlass, they zoomed off clashing in a dance of stabs and slashes. Tavi's speed was so great, the edge of her sword was almost invisable. Allys speed matched strike for strike, able to swiftly change sword hands with out skipping a beat.

After that, Hazel sat in the back row. Black Frost and Shade were nervous enough to be ready to dip.

Tia and Luna had their magic ready steadily increasing the barrier and even creating a top barrier. Laxus shook his head, "Caesar, you better be ready to step in if it comes to it."

Caesar turned around with a pleasing smile, "So while that goes on for another minute, what can you tell us about the other 47 stones to the one you have?" He asked looking at Blade. 

((mind you Blade never mentioned the number stones there were to Caesar))

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blade raised an eyebrow to Caesar. "How did you know how many stones there were? Have you been researching this too?" 

"It's a wonder what a woman can do when she's head over heels in love." Silverthorn said about the fight. "It's still terrifying." Kane said.

Caesar realized his mistake, "Uh, no I.... Oh wow look at them go!" He said pointing at the match, attempting to change the subject. Trax raised and eyebrow at Soul and Blade confuesed.

Ally and Tavi clashed together in a parry, their magicical prowess began to rise and radiate off them in waves, the ground beneath them cracked and crumbled from the weight of their combined power.

((Now that their gone))

Ally and Tavi glared at each other as parried, both trying to withstand the other. 

Trax sighed, when it came down to it, Sun was and can still be considered the most powerful out of the three girls chasing him. Her type of magic gave her emmence strength, Caesar even quoted that if it wasnt for Suns kind and generous personality, She could even go toe to toe with him and possibly win. But with her legs disabled and her moral at an all time low, theres no telling if Sun would ever get back to her once great prowess.

Hazel hid behind a seat as Flint slid behind the wall, "FYI, once they break that parry, all HèII will break loose."

Kane and Silverthorn ducked behind the seats in the dugout. "Man, all of this just for Trax. That's terrifying." Kane said.

Soul lit his hand with a ward spell ready just in case the fight got out of hand. 

Suddenly there was a bleak silence as Tavi and Allys magic reached a boiling point and canceled eachother out, the massive pulse caused the world to go mute before the pulse expanded out. Tia had to stand up with both hands lit up with her magic, the barrier held up but stretched out over the crowd. The Dugout was completely covered over by the stretching barrier. Caesar stood unmoving as the barrier stopped just before his face, "Huh."

Tia moved her hands opening the top and releasing the magical explosion into the sky. 

The dust started to settle with both Ally and Tavi on opposite sides of the arena, they lay on the ground breathing heavily.

Hazel blinked her eyes open, "Wow."

Even though the barrier protected them, Soul and Blade were knocked back into the wall by the blast. Blade stumbled to his feet and shook the dizziness out of his head. "What the hell was that?" He said in shock.

Kane rubbed his eyes after being briefly blinded by the blast. He saw Ally and Tavi laying on the ground. "Are they ok?" He asked with concern.

Tavi and Ally started to stir, both getting up and staggering to a stance. 

Trax had his head leaned to the side as the back of his chair had been snapped off, "At this point its amazing they can both stand."

"I wont let you win..." Tavi huffed balling her hands into fists, "Ditto..." Ally rasped forming a fist with her right hand, suddenly they both staggered into a run at eachother. They reared back their right arms, and upon reaching the center of the arena they punched eachother right in the cheek, both girls flew back across the ground. After several minutes neither moved but their chest rose and fell telling they were just knocked out.

Caesar turned around to head back to his seat, "Well I guess I should have expected this." 

Trax sighed, "And so it continues..."

Hazel huffed in surprise, "Its a draw?"

Flint sat still as the back of a seat was implanted into the wall above his head, "Just glad its over."

Black Star shook his head, his face still red from the barrier smushing it, "Draws end in neither moving on, Besides, I doubt either could even battle after this."

Luna raised her hand teleporting both girls off the arena, "Only Three passed the first round, this is a first. Though I cant say I'm ready for whoever Flint takes on."

Trax groaned, "I'm going to be hearing about this later. Alright, well we better be ready, they can choose any of us."

Kane stepped out of the dugout, a now nervous feeling coming over him as he now had to face a Circle member. He knew exactly which one he was going to face, which made him even more nervous. 

"They're in for a rough second rough. There is no easy member of the circle." Soul said.

Trax nodded in agreement, there were only the top five ranked Wizards among the total ten in the Circle. Caesar held the number one spot of course, and since Trax and Soul joined along Blade being the most recent, they were im the bottom half unranked. It was up to Laxus to gauge each Wizards strengths and weaknesses, then rank them accordingly. When choosing who to face, most chose from the unranked half, and with good reason. 

Flint huffed, "I already know I want, and now he'll see just how strong I've become." He said clenching his fists creating small burst of fire. Hazel looked to the Circles box with her eyes narrowing on Trax, "Yeah, I know who too."

Kane looked to the Circle's box seat and then to the Princesses' seats, knowing he had a lot of pressure, but he felt confident. He knew who he had to fight. "I choose Soulscream to be my challenger." He announced. "When I first enrolled here, he took me under his wing and showed me everything I know. He's taught me more than some teachers have. I wish to show him what I have learned." The crowd whispered amongst themselves about the decision. Soul smirked at the young wizard he spent years looking after. "Welp, it had to happen sometime." He said as he stood to enter the ring.

Soul dropped down into the ring and looked at Kane. "I'm proud of you, Kane. I knew when we first met there was something special about you. You've become powerful." He lit his hands with fire magic. "But are you ready to face your teacher." Kane took a breath as he faced Soul. "I owe you everything, Soul. Now let me show you what I learned." 

"This should be good, student vs teacher battles are hard to be enjoyable. Most students still have alot to learn and therefore dont make much a fight, hopefully Kane can prove to be an exception." Caesar commented as he sat down. Trax nodded with agreement, from what he could determine, there were three type of matches here. Student vs Teacher, Proving someone wrong, and PayBack.

As Kane got into a stance, he felt some kind of presence within him. It was as if something in Soul was calling to him. Soul felt something strange coming from Kane as well. They both shrugged it off as Kane threw a large blast of ice magic at Soul who deflected it with a ward spell. 

"And only one knows how to use it." Twilight added as she prepared for potential carnage.

Soul threw a large fireball at Kane that melted right through the ice attacks Kane was throwing at him. Kane quickly threw up a ward spell that blocked it, the force pushing him back. Kane responded by shooting lightning at Soul. Soul caught the lightning in his hands and tried to push it back at him. "Your destruction magic had improved dramatically." He commented. "I learned from the best." Kane said with a smirk as the lighting suddenly became a massive bolt that knocked Soul back into a wall. The crowd cheered, surprised Kane actually landed a good hit. "Impressive..." Soul said getting up. "But you're not a wizard yet." He added as he suddenly began to collapse the ground under Kane. Kane attempted to dodge the massive shards of earth rising from the ground but one managed to come under him and cause him to fall and hit the ground hard.

"He's holding back." Caesar said with a sigh, "Its out job as Wizards to make sure the next Generation is as or more powerful than us, holding back wont help Kane in the slightest." Trax had to admit he was right, if Soul knew he could end this now he should, dont drag the battle on if He's not ready. "Dont drag this on Soul, you have a duty to perform." He whispered to himself.

Soul knew the others thought he was going easy on Kane. He knew he was supposed to use his full strength on Kane, but he couldn't bring himself to do that to somebody he's spent so much of his life with. "Sorry Kane, but they're right. You need this." Soul said to himself before throwing a massive blast of lightning at Kane slamming him against the wall before grabbing him in telekinesis and throwing him up before pelting him with ice blasts. Kane fell to the ground and didn't move for a moment, but finally got back to his feet weakly, his will to fight still there.

Black and Shade flinched with the sudden step up in the battle, "Dang, how is Kane still standing?" Black asked out loud.

Flint ducked as a rock flew over his head, "Well, guess Souls made up his mind."

Archived