Canterlot Institute of Magic (Private)

MetalBronyATL

"Just wanted to talk to the Princessses and Submit a Quest." Shadow shrugged, he took out his sword and lay it on the ground for Soul to take, "See, I mean no harm."

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Soul looked at the sword and then back to Shadow. "You understand why I'm hesitant to be speaking with you." He said. "Anyway, I can take you to them as long as you don't plan on doing anything drastic. Just keep in mind we just had a little...incident in the arena. They may be jumpy as well." 

"Oh that old mess, I think we've all put it behind us." Shadow scoffed. 

Minutes later Shadow stood in the middle of the Princesses office, every eye on him like swords to his neck, "Of course scars do not always fade." He mumured comically. Trax leaned against the wall with a sigh, "He's changed, alot." Hazel stood with Tavi and Ally, their minor injuries covered by bandages, an innocently smiling Sun sat near them in her personal wheelchair. Shadow wanted to give Sun a big hug when he saw her in such a state but Tavi and Ally blocked him defensively. Tia and Luna just calmly, "Hello Shadow, nice of you drop by, we were afraid you'd been killed." Shadow took a bow, "Quite the opposite really, your request of me was the least I could do to repent for my past Sins." Trax pushed off the wall in confusion, "Request? Dont tell me he's been working for you all this time? Laxus?" Laxus put his hands up in defense, "Hey, I only deal with the Circle."

Outside the room, Black waited with Shade and Autumn, their heads pressed to the door to listen in.

"So what exactly did you request of him?" Soul asked curiously. 

"Tell me what happens, I want to see if Kane is ok." Autumn said before heading off. 

In the school's infirmary, Kane suddenly shot up from his bed with a loud gasp. The nurse nearby put a hand on his shoulder. "Relax, you're safe." she said kindly. Kane breathed heavily as he figured out where he was. "What happened?"

"Bummer, she's gonna miss the good the part." Black whispered. 

Luna sighed and used her magic to open the doors letting Black and Shade fall in face first, "Years ago there were whispers of a group called The Fearsome hand of Four, going around and looking for an Ancient weapon called the Leviathan. We sent Shadow out to investigate, although he was exiled from the School, we thought this would be a good start to begin good graces." She explained. Shadow slid his sword back into its sheath, "I made a bad choice and it cost me alot, Atoning for my Sins is the only life I have now. Trust me, I've lost other things besides friendships." He said as Tia opened a window, the breeze blew causing Shadows poncho to sway in the wind, the room stared in surprise, Shadows left arm from just below his shoulder was gone.    

Soul was surprised that Shadow was now missing a limb, and he lost it because he went on a dangerous mission trying to make up for the things that he did. "I suppose we were too hard on you then, Shadow. It will be hard to forget the past, but you've done a lot to try and fix the damage you've done, and I can appreciate that."

Sun wheeled up to Shadow hugging him tightly, "Yay I'm not the only cripple!" Tavi and Ally facepalmed themselves. Hazel shook her head, "She is way too happy about that." Trax kept silent but gave Shadow a nod, "So, theres a team of four baddies trying to find a really bad weapon and do some really really bad stuff with it. Whats our move?" He asked wanting to let off some steam from recent events. Luna nodded, "Gear up; Trax, Soul, Ally, Tavi, Hazel, Silverthorn, Black, Shade, Autumn, and Kane. Shadow, you will take the lead as you have more info on the objective." Shadow took a bow in respect, Black and Shade went wide in happiness.

"I'll go gather the others. We should leave at once. Kane will be fine to travel. Believe me, I was once where he is. He'll recover quick enough to be useful." Soul said turning to go find the others. 

Trax started to walk away before teleporting off, Shadow raised an eyebrow, "He still mains his flashy teleporting spell I see, and I dont see a ring on any hands which means He still hasn't decided." He said glancing around. Tavi and Ally looked away from eachother in a moody head turn, Sun sighed, "I acutally stepped down from the race, I'm just doing me now." She paused, "Uh that isnt what I mean, I just meant I was taking care of myself, uh no I was just Uh..." Hazel chuckled, "We got you the first time Sun, we'll be back before you know it." She said before heading out. Black tried to control his excitement as Hazel took him by the collar and dragged him out. Shade stared at Shadow like he was seeing a God, "Woah." Shadow nodded to him and rubbed his head before walking out as well, Shade quickly turned to follow like a lost puppy.

((Yeah))

Trax teleported to the front gate as Shadow and Shade arrived, Tavi and Ally were already there geared and ready. Hazel came walking with Black behind her, "Finally! An S-Class Mission!"

Kane, Autumn and Silverthorn soon arrived and joined the others. Kane looked much better than he did after the match and his strength had recovered. "I'm just glad you can still walk after all that." Silverthorn said. Kane rolled his eyes. "I'd rather not talk about it right now." A few moments later Soul teleported before them all. "Sorry I'm late, had to take care of something before we left." 

Shadow nodded, "Alright then, we're all so lets not waste time." He said taking the lead, Shade fell in behind him with awe in his eyes. Trax fell in beside Soul, "What was the hold up?"

"You know good and well what it was." Soul said rolling his eyes as they followed Shadow. "So who is this guy again and why is he leading us into the woods?" Silverthorn whispered to Autumn and Kane. "Shadowed Heart, he used to be a powerful student here, but apparently he did some shady stuff, and I guess he's getting another shot." Autumn whispered back.

"Shadow used to be good friends with Trax and Soul," Hazel began behind them, "But when they were chosen to compete for the Circle, he was left behind. So after the tournament, Shadow attempted to kill both of them. After catching them off guard and using their friendship against them, he would have succeeded too, had Blade not intervened. With his help, Trax and Soul beat Shadow into submission, after that Shadow was exiled for the next four years till now. At least thats what Tavi told me, we were all back in the youngling classes still when it occurred so all we felt were the vibrations and sounds. Heck, I wanna know what kind of magic Shadow uses that he could almost overpower a Dragon Toung user and well, Trax." She said rubbing her chin. "Asking politely would be a good start." Shadow called back to them, Hazel went with embarrassment, Trax shook his head with a sigh.

Shadow nodded, "Theres an Ancient Weapon designed to wipe out large areas in one blast, the Dwarves who built it are long since passed but they were to proud to destroy such a creation. The Group of Four powerful wizards looking for it are getting close, our mission is to stop them and destroy the Weapon. You, Trax and I can each take on one of them, but the rest of you will have your hands busy with the One. Afterall they did take my Arm quite cleanly, so dont hold back." 

"I'm glad you game to us about it then. I hate to say it but there's a few at the school who I wouldn't trust with my life." Soul said, thinking of the shady members of the circle.

"Yes I hear Black Star is still a big bully, and if you dont mind me asking, whats with Flint? I see giant flames from afar but I come upon him leaving so suddenly." Shadow asked looking back at him.

"I'd rather not get into the details...lets just say that not everybody was happy that Twilight and I got together." Soul said, feeling guilt for his friend's misery.

Hazel glanced at Silver and Autumn, "Apparently so." Tavi and Ally knew about the whole ordeal, many girls-night out with Twilight and they just about everything the two have done, but also knew another was not so happy with the two of them. Trax teleported up to the front of the group next to Shadow, "The Enemy, what can we expect?" He asked simply, Shadow thought for a moment, "Think the Four elements, Earth, Wind, Fire, and Water. Each are pretty skilled in their craft as they can take my arm off."

"Good thing we're all trained at elemental magic." Kane said. "Some more than others." Soul added, giving Kane a sly smirk. Kane rolled his eyes but knew his friend and mentor was only joking.

"The strongest one is the Wind, he blind sided me taking my arm off with one slice from his wind magic. Don't underestimate any of them." Shadow warned with a serious tone. 

Archived