Canterlot Institute of Magic (Private)

MetalBronyATL

"I am merely completing my own personal vendetta, of course you're mission comes first." The Shadowy clone began as he stood up, "As for your brother, one of his so-called Friends, used a forbidden spell that seems to have vanquished Flints demon blood. For the moment anyway." 

Flint ran ahead with Black on his heels, but by the time they arrived, Hazel was already there rubbing Tavi's back as she cried over Trax's lifeless body. Flint felt his spine shiver, but not out of mourning, "He's not dead." Flints words sparked hope into Tavi as she got up, Flint moved around to Trax's side examining his body thoroughly, then the realization came to him. "The Nine Tails, its been purged from him completely, his body must in some kind catatonic state. There's no heartbeat, but... somehow he's still alive..." Tavi wiped away her tears, "It was that Shadowy figure from before, he knocked me out and did... this, how is this possible?" Flint stood back trying to think, "I don't know, and I can't think of anything to do..."   

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nergal was silent for a moment. "If he used a spell that powerful, it is sure to greatly cripple the user. This means that they have one less Circle member."

Blade and the others looked over Trax's motionless body as they heard about the current state he was in. "If that thing isn't inside of him anymore, then where is it?"

"Yes My Lord, However they are now guarded by the Masters there. They very well protected at the moment, we'd likely another attack. And just because Flint is in human form, does not mean he is any weaker in comparison. He is your brother after all." The Shadow Figure Clone advised.

"A Good question indeed." Flint nodded with worry, nothing had scared him more than sensing how much hate that monster had towards humans. "For the moment we should make Trax comfy till he wakes, and began taking precautions against intruders." Hazel nodded in agreement, Tavi pulled a blanket over Trax with a concerned expression on.

The Shadow Figure appeared in a pitch black room surrounded by other massive demons locked away in cages, he created an empty one to which he placed the gourde for the Nine Tails, "Now I have enough to practice with. Creating a new type of magic is harder than it sounds, afterall combating Demons is now easy task." He chuckled as he raised up his hands which became scaly like a dragon, "The Dragon Slayers are born to combat Dragons, but with so few left, who will combat the Demons? Well, that will change. For I, will create, Devil Slayer Magic!"

((After Kane is done with his training, I'm gonna have Trax wake up, still Blind and magicless, but is still to be reckoned with for his hand to hand. Later, the Shadowy figures identity will be revealed and he'll give Trax the ability of Devil Slayer Magic. Which is basically as its sounds, Magic that is effective and defensive against Demons.))

"We will bide our time for now. When the location of more of the stones of power are revealed, we will strike harder than ever. We will not be stopped." Nergal said as several warlocks began to summon more demons in the large pit below them. 

"You guys should get some rest. We've all been through a lot today. I will begin training with the masters soon." Kane said to the group.

Flint nodded in agreement, "Yes, rest is an excellent choice for the time being, tomorrow we also start training. We need to be prepared for the dangers ahead." Hazel and Black nodded with serious expressions, after today, they had seen how far they needed to go in order to catch up to their Enemies strength.

The Shadowy figure clone bowed slightly, "Should you need me, My Lord." He said graciously before vanishing. "Just let me know when I can crush those petty schoolkids, I've never felt better in my life." Black Stars voice echoed around the cave as he strode out from the shadows of a tunnel. He only wore baggy pants, but his physique had changed dramatically. His hands and feet were like a werewolfs, he had grown several inches as his body was drastically bulked up. He sported a short buzzed mohawk, his pitch black eyes glowed a purple aura as his numerous dark purple demonic tattoos resonated a dark aura. His smile bared sharpened teeth, "I hunger for Blood, Master."

"Yes, I'm sure you could crush those 'petty schoolkids,' but I need more from you, Black Star." Nergal said as he conjured an image of a mountain with a temple on it. "This is the Temple of the Voice. A student from the Institute learned that he is a dragon, and is studying the Dragon's Tongue with it'a masters. You will continue your training, because when you are powerful enough you will destroy this temple and kill it's masters and any other student that still remains there. But not the dragon, my future plans will require him alive."

Black Star bit back an impatient retort and bowed down, "Yes My Lord, you're word is my command."

The next day, Flint stood out in the courtyard stretching, he only wore shorts as even the cold mountain air uselessly blew against him. Black never had a problem with the cold but still wore pants and a shirt, Hazel had on light fur armor from her magical armory. All three ready for the days training. Tavi tucked in Trax before kissing his forehead and heading out to meet them, she her wore baggy pants with her chest and arms wrapped with cloth, her long grayscale hair tied back in a ponytail.

Blade stood near the courtyard shirtless with his midsection bandaged along with other various wounds on his body. Since he couldn't train yet, he still wanted to watch and observe the training to help him when he was healthy enough. Silverthorn and Autumn were making their way to the courtyard when the whole temple gently shook from a shout. "Geez, if only they could do that quietly." Silverthorn said after nearly falling to the ground.

Master Aegon, along with three other masters, stood around Kane as he practiced his shouts. "The Dragon Tongue is the ancient language of the dragons. Their words contain the inner power that only those with a true dragon soul can unlock. You must feel the dragon blood within you." One of the other three masters, named Master Aemon, said to Kane. "Indeed. You must find the dragon trapped within you to truly unlock your power." Master Daeron added. Kane grit his teeth slightly as he tried to concentrate. He spoke another word which shook the temple again, but this time small blue flames could be seen in his eyes. "Good, you are beginning to feel the dragon's blood." The fourth master, Master Rhaegar added. 

Flint remained still as the ground shook beneath him, Black fell down as Hazel steadied herself. Tavi adjusted her walk to the rhythm of the ground as it shook, her balance honed through her practice with the rapier. "Today's lesson, is Display. Showing your full power to the enemy may seem like giving off the element of surprise, but really this is how half of all fights are settled. Also, even if you display more power than you're opponent, it may not always mean you've really won. There are those who do not wield any magic power, but are skilled enough to combat it, and win. Now, let me demonstrate." Flint inhaled slowly, then exhaled, upon doing so he released his magic energy. A firey red aura surrounded him, loose rocks and pepples began to rise up as the areas pressure rose exponentially. Suddenly Flints aura burst out and up as a single column, the ground shook as nearby snow and ice melted away. Black and Hazel stepped back covering their faces as the heat was almost unbearable, Tavi stood fast against it but was still intimidated by the overwhelming power. Flint sighed as he ceased his power, Tavi shook her head as she went to stand next to Blade, "Should we tell them he was only going 40 percent at best?" She asked in an attempt to sound jokingly.

"Nah, that look is priceless." Blade said with a smirk as he looked over to the group of younger students. Autumn and Silverthorn were awestruck by the display of power. "How's he doing?" Blade said, asking about Trax. 

Tavi folded her arms frowning, "Flint says he still alive, but... his body is cold, and I can't hear or feel his heartbeat. Blade what do I do? Sun and Ally don't even know about any of this? Including Flint."

"Now you give it a go." Flint instructed, Black Frost grinned as he released his magic power, Hazel closed her eyes focusing her magic.

Blade put a hand on her shoulder. "They don't need to, because Trax is alive, and he's going to wake up before we leave here. I promise." He said comfortingly, although he wasn't sure if he believed his own words.

Autumn and Silverthorn took their places in the courtyard and began to focus on their magic and feel their power building up.

Tavi sighed, "You're right, I shouldnt worry to much, I should focus on training to become stronger."

Flint watched them, they were strong but their enemies are stronger. As of now, only Himself and Tavi could hold off an attack, with Blade only at half strength with his injuries. He decided to take more extreme messages, "Alright, Black, come at me. Full power, do not hold back." Black grinned, "Finally!" He cheered as he charged head on, Flint closed his eyes and chopped down on Blacks head, smashing him to the ground. Hazel grit her teeth, but Black got back up, "Is that all you got!" He spun on the ground but Flint jumped up and blast down fire, at the same time Black blew an icy breath, the attacks meeting in an explosion of fire and ice. Hazel sensed the wind move behind, summoning a sword she turned to block but Tavi merely smirked as she sped around Hazel like a flash of light, the tip of her rapier invisible as it stunned Hazels back sending her flying into the snow. "Come on girls, a great way to get stronger, is fight stronger opponents. That and its either me of Flint." As she spoke, Flint caught Blacks icy punch and flung him away, then blasting him with a fire ball. Hazel poked her head up, she gave a huff and climbed out, "Lets go, I've always aimed to beat the Violet Flash anyway."

"Get in line, Hazzy. She's mine." Silverthorn said with confidence as she threw her hands up summoning lightning from the sky as she began to throw massive lightning bolts at Tavi. Autumn sighed. "You're going to get yourself killed with that attitude one day, Silv." she thought to herself. Blade watched the battles intently, but suddenly he put a hand to his head as he felt a slight pain.

Tavi zipped around the attacks and flashed in front of Silvers face, "You'll need to try harder than that, Deary." The next moment, Silver was sent flying into a snow bank. Tavi spun around deflecting several slashes from Hazel before sneaking in her Rapier to Hazels chest, the magic protective tip acted as a deterrent wave which blasted back the victim. Hazel skid across the ground to a halt, Tavi stood putting a hand on her hip, "Tell ya girls what, first one to get me on the ground, gets to know one secret of mine." Hazel perked up, "I must know..." she whispered intently. Black poked his head from a snow pile, "Are you kidding me! Thats what gets you interested?" He shouted before leaping up as a firey breath melted the snow pile in a heartbeat.

Silverthorn popped up from the snow as Autumn shook her head at her. "Told you." She teased before she finished gathering the rest of her power and unleashed her arcane might, her attack much more concentrated and sophisticated that Silverthorn's. 

Tavi slid her foot back, holding up her Rapier, her concentration fueled into deflecting the attack. Suddenly she saw Hazel fly in from her right, Tavi turned deflecting her sword and blasting her away, just as Autumns attack hit her. Hazel sat up, hoping they got a hit in. But to their dismay, the dust cleared with Tavi standing unscathed. Her left hand held out a ward spell which blocked the attack, "I admire the teamwork, but try again" Tavi praised as a giant flame erupted in the distance behind her, Flint and Blacks bout raged on, but Black was gaining no ground against his Dragon Slayer counterpart. 

Before anybody else could make a move on Tavi, a projected version of Kane's voice could be heard shouting three words in dragon language as a massive thunderclap could suddenly be heard and a large bolt of lightning struck the courtyard knocking all of the younger students back. Kane nervously waved from the other courtyard where he was training. "Sorry about that guys!" Master Aegon sighed as he spoke a different set of words that instantly cleared the sky again. 

Tavi braced against the lightning blast, admitting it carried some power behind it. Hazel sat up from the snow drift in awe, "Such power..." she began as she looked at her own hands, soon she will be that strong. Flint had Black at his side, grabbed by the collar, put in a daze. "Having strong power, without the training to use it properly, can be dangerous. Especially to your allies. Take a break for now, tomorrow we'll start the Real training." He told them as he let go of Black, Tavi sheathed her rapier and started towards Blade. Hazel went grim and summoned a sword in her hand, she summoned winged armor and took off in a B-line for Tavi. Within seconds of closing in, a magic circle appeared above Hazel, the next heartbeat and Hazel was forced to the ground just inches from Tavi by overwhelming Gravity. Hazel could barely manage to lift her head to see Tavi squat down, "I admire the persistence Hazel, but never assume a clear opening if you don't know all your opponents tricks, even if you think you know them." Tavi stood up and snapped her fingers, instantly the gravity spell ceased, Hazel breathed with relief but stayed down. Tavi gave Autumn and Silver a slight warning glance before continuing to sit next to Blade. Gravity magic, Octavia Melody's specialty, but it was also something she rarely used. Therefore, only a few knew about it. 

((Are we going to do a timeskip?))

"She's terrifying." Silverthorn said when Tavi passed as she went to help Hazel up. 

"Quite the beating you gave them." Blade said with a smirk to Tavi as she walked back. 

((To them finishing training or leaving the temple? Because Kane was going to separate from the group for a while so they can leave whenever.))

"She went toe to toe with Ally and tied, now I'm wondering what kind of Magic Ally has hidden in her sleeve." Hazel said still in a daze, Black stumbled up to them, "Might I just say, you two have such gorgeous bodies..." He mumbled out dizzily before falling face first into the snow. Hazel sighed, "For facing Flint alone, I'll give him that one."

Tavi stretched he arms, "Our enemies won't give them a break, therefore we shouldn't either." She slumped back as Flint approached, "The School's probably in Lock Down by now, and without Trax we can't make it there nearly as fast as we did here. Not to mention we need to take another path to avoid any, unwanted company. I'd say a few days here then make the journey back, probably another week with the detour?" She proposed. Flint shook his head, "I have an instinctive feeling about this, Two months here, another two heading back to the Institute." Tavi nearly slid down the steps at hearing this, "Four Months?" Flint nodded, "Four months of Training, I've already planned our route back, and came up with Training to fill in the time." Tavi glanced at Blade shrugging her shoulders.

Silverthorn rolled her eyes at Black. "C'mon. We better rest. We obviously have our work cut out for us."

"Do you think it will take Kane that long?" Blade wondered as the temple gently shook again. "It sounds like he has a long way to go." 

"Sounds perfect." Hazel sighed in relief at the sound of a nap.

Flint closed his eyes, "If Kane is not finished with his training in two months, he stays, we leave. Besides, his training is different than ours, it'd make no sense for him to leave."

Archived