A Little Party For Us (See OOC for Details)

Lyipheoryia

((OOC: http://www.canterlot.com/topic/21863-rping-with-ponysonas/))

Lyipheoryia sighed and sipped at her tea.  So far, nopony had showed up yet to her small-scale tea party.  She had invited a few of her friends, most notably QueenCerali and Rin.  She looked around.  Empty.  The party was hosted in her backyard, and she had hoped for many to come.  Whether or not they would...was another question an answer ceased to exist by.  

"Hello?  This party's quite...silent and empty,"

Soft Spot trotted through the streets of Manehatten with her companion, Bandit by her side. She could hear tinkling music playing somewhere, so she decided to follow her ear. She wasn't nosey by any means but she wondered if there was something interesting happening. Hm, she thought, maybe that is being nosey.

Bandit barked and ran ahead, as though reading her thoughts. She fluttered along beside him, her hooves hovering a few inches above the pavement.She came across a sign and some rather nice looking balloons. Pity she hated balloons. Well not hated, per se, she was just really, pretty frightened of them. Oh well.

She decided to see what was going on. She floated in through the garden gate and saw a pony sitting there, all by her lonesome. "Hey," Softy said cheerily. "Can I come in?"

Zeran leaned against a wall, bored. nothing interesting was going on....... she blinked as she remembered the tea party. "by the sun and moon!" she muttered, galloping to the party. "can't believe I almost forgot......" she trotted through the gate

Rin ate his strawberry frosted donut with delight and leaned back in his chair, thinking about more donuts. He finished his donut and licked the frosting off his fingers. He sat in his chair, looking up at the sky. He became thirsty so he walked back into his house and opened the refrigerator. He saw on his To-Do list the following words Teaparty with Lyipheoryia at noon. Holy crap, I totally forgot the teaparty with Lyi!

I galloped full-speed towards Lyi's house when I passed by a donut store. I stopped, entered the store, and bought a dozen strawberry frosted donuts. I continued on my way towards Lyi's house with the donuts. I reach Lyi's house and ring the doorbell. 

Lyi gave a smile as she heard the voice of Soft Spot...finally, someone arrives, "Sure!  The door's unlocked!  Welcome!"

She gave an even bigger grin as she saw Zeran, "Hey...Zeran!  Glad to see you could make it-I was starting to get worried nopony would show up!"

The doorbell gave a sudden ring, and she called through the gate, "The door's open!  You can just come in!"  Who would that be?

Soft Spot grinned cheerily as she fluttered into the garden. "Hello," she chirped, looking around as another someone entered the garden. "Hello again," she said, smiling. "I'm not quite sure I know everybody," she said as Bandit barked at their hooves. 

"Quiet Bandit, shush," she said flapping a wing at him. The dog quietened but continued to wag his tail excitedly. "I'm Soft Spot, and this is Bandit."

Archived