Canterlot Family Fun Festival (interest check)

Skipper

Hi guys since Peachy Glow has just been accepted, I was thinking of something family orientated, so maybe a family fun fair with stalls of baby clothes, blankets etc, some game stands for the young ones, informative talks for the parents etc etc yadda yadda, you get it.

Now that does sound fun and all, but I'd like for there to be a small crisis. Just to keep things interesting. Perhaps a foal wanders off and gets lost, a weather pony makes a blunder and accidentally creates a thunderstorm and there's a rush for things to be relocated inside, something like that.

If you have a pony that you think is liable to cause an accident (or maybe even a little mischief) then post a reply with your thoughts!

I'm hoping for about 5 people as I'm not too experienced in large scale roleplays just yet. The character limit per person is unlimited as long as things are kept coherent.

Soo yeah if you're interested please feel free to comment.

1. Lyi

2. TehBbqdPizza

3. Senpakuxkira

4.LunarDisplay

I'll link Peachy's app when I'm on m PC

• 4 weeks later...

If this is still available for sign-up, I wouldn't mind sticking Starry or Steam into this.  Starry is interested simply because it's a fair and as a social elite she just has to go.  Steam wouldn't mind sponsoring a stall or two to benefit some fundraising society. 

Wow this blew up pretty quickly ^^; 

I'll go ahead and put up the thread in a little bit; and you can all reply whenever you so feel like!

*EDIT* Thread here,

Peachy Glow app here

Really sorry, but I might have to back up from this...I think I overdid on the whole "managing too many rp's thing', and I'm not sure if I can provide full attention or proper replies with another one.

I apologize, sorry.

((Edit:  I lie.  I can partake in this thread.  Life is a little easier all of a sudden :).)) 

Archived