On Windy Skies: The Beggining (Private)

NamelessTrax

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Aye, then lets get going shall We? Open the main sail, detach us and lets fly!" Trax commanded, Oakly brought Hazel over as the last prisoner, leaving the rest of Twilights crew tied up aboard her ship. Hazel was tossed into the cell along with Kasey and Sapphire. Twilight and Octavia were brought into the Captains quaters along with Oakly, Kane, Frozen Light, and Blade. "Blade, what have we aquired from our gracious friends here?" Trax asked getting a muffled growl from Octavia as she was tied to her chair.

"A king's ransom basically. More gold than we can count, as well as gems and heirlooms. Must have been bound for Canterlot." Blade said. "Also, there was this..." He said pulling out a cylinder shaped container with a piece of parchment inside of it. "Not sure what it is, but it seemed important."

"Well nothing ventured, nothing Gained." Oakly said as came closer to the group, Octavia got a full view of him and went wide eyed in surprise, she seemed to mumble his name under the cloth over her mouth. Trax nodded, "Well spoken My Son." He said taking the cylinder container and popping off the lid, after he un-rolling the parchment and reading it closely. His expression changed from carefree to a serious look, "My my Princess, do you have any idea what you Had in you're possession? Did Celestia ever mention anything about what Star Swirled told them about his Younger Years?" Trax asked as he stood up walking to the bay window behind him.

Twilight looked at him with confusion. "I don't know what you're talking about. I've never seen that before in my life." She said in a voice that showed she was being serious. "What is it?" Kane asked.

Trax held up the parchment, "A Map, to Star Swirled the Bearded's First Library, the exact place where he stashed billions in Gold and other Riches from his travels."

"I don't know why that was on my ship, but I know nothing good will come of this with it in your hands. You won't get away with this!" Twilight growled at Trax. "I think we already did." Blade said in a sly tone.

Octavia mumbled something under the cloth, but only Trax understood it clearly, "Indeed we have, Kane set us a course for The Indigo Mountains, Blade secure our loot, Frozen Light make sure the Prisoners are kept well under watch. Oakly, stay here, Dismissed." Oakly raised an eye brow in curiosity. 

Kane returned to the wheel and began to steer the ship in another direction. Blade strapped down the remaining loot and disconnected the harpoons from the other ship so they could leave. "Another day, another pile of gold." Blade said, running his fingers through some of the gold.

Trax untied Octavia and as soom as she was free, she zipped over to Oakly hugging him tightly, the young stallion was so confused he didnt move at all. Trax sighed and went back to his chair, "While she's getting re-aquainted with him, lets discuss this little map shall we?" He said to Twilight tapping the parchment with his hoof.

"Wheres our Captain, Pirate!" Kasey demanded glaring at Frozen Light angrily, Hazel said nothing but gave Frozen a nasty look.

"I told you I've never seen it before. You think if I had something like that and knew about it I would leave it with the rest of the gold?" Twilight said in annoyance. "Even if I knew anything about it I wouldn't tell you." 

"Bite me filth!" Hazel hissed angrily.

Trax leaned back in his chair, surpressing a chuckle as Oakly tried to push Octavia off him, "Well since your Magic is well on the uppity up, We might need you if we come across any of the Arcane puzzles Starswirled left for us."

Oakly managed to push Tavi off of him finally and looked at her blankly, "Who are you?" Tavi was shocked by words, "Oakly, I'm you're mother... TRAX!" She whirled around swinging a hoof but Trax caught it easily and put her into a hold with his wing, "I am a Robber of Gold and Treasure, but I never shy from Robbing Lives as well." He said coldly. Though he could never harm Tavi in any life threatening way, there were two others in the cells below that he wouldnt hesitate to kill. Oakly was taken back at Tavi's words, 'Mom?', He thought in wonderment.

Twilight sighed and hung her head in defeat. "Guess I don't really have a choice." Kane flew back up to the crows nest. "Guess we better get going. That map isn't going to follow itself."

"Nope." Trax smiled releasing Tavi into another bind of rope, "Make yourself comfortable, this is going to be a fun trip." Tavi groaned with annoyance, "In my defense, He is a bit of a sweet talker."

The Black Fang was now at full speed racing through the clouds as the winds picked up, their heading was the Indigo Mountains, famous for its green and blue plant life that gave the mountain its name.

Trax had walked to the doors and opened them when he heard Kanes shout, he glanced back at Twilight with an annoyed glare, "Prepare for battle and secure our Cargo!" He called out sternly, then turning to Twilight, "Friends of your's?" 

Archived