On Windy Skies: The Beggining (Private)

NamelessTrax

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After a long while, Oakly sounded off as he spotted the tips of the mountains, they shined a bright glow of blue and green giving them the indigo look. Trax stretched out his wings, "Alright Lads and Lasses, prepare for docking!"

In the Cell, Tavi opened her eyes, "We're slowing down."

Twilight looked out the window at the mountains. "Wow...its beautiful." 

"So we're here, now what?" Kane said, still uncomfortable with Soul being his father. "Now we begin the hunt, my boy." 

"Bring us in steady Blade." Trax said as he walked up next to him. Oakly peered out examining the mountain peaks for any sign of danger, "All clear Captain!"

Tavi sighed, "If only they were bringing us here romantically, and not as captives." Hazel and Kasey glanced at each other awkwardly.

Blade gently steered the ship towards a clear area in the mountains and prepared to bring it down for a landing. 

"If only the gods didn't mean for us to fall in love with pirates." Twilight said rolling her eyes.

Trax jumped down onto the ground giving his wings a stretch, "Stake us in and get the prisoners out here!" He called up to them. Oakly glided down to the deck next to Kane, "The last time we docked, we faced chimeras and timberwolves, what you reckon we see here?" He asked looking out into the dense jungle forest before them, the mountain peaks were dotted with green vegetation leading down into a thick undergrowth and high jungle canopy. 

"Only they know, I guess." Tavi sighed before glancing out the porthole above them, "Looks like a jungle, good for an escape?" She suggested with a shrug of her shoulders.

"No idea." Kane said before Soul walked up. "Nothing of this world, I'll tell you that. Better prepare yourself." He said before walking off. 

"I hate to admit it, but as badly as I want to escape, being reunited with my family, even under these circumstances, is all I ever wanted." Twilight said with a sigh. "I don't know, maybe what we're looking for actually is worth it."

((We've docked at a peak in the Indigo Mountains, we'll be getting off to explore and find clues to Starswirls treasure.))

"Enchanting." Oakly sighed before flying up and going overboard to land next to his father. Trax scanned the area before looking at the ship and seeing Tavi's face peaking through the porthole, he groaned and waved for them to just teleport out since it'd be faster.

Tavi turned to Twilight, "I believe Trax just wants you to teleport us out there."

"Oakly, Kane, Frozen Light, you are with me. Blade, hold down the ship till I return." Trax ordered to his crew from below with a deep and booming voice.

Twilight lit her horn and teleported them outside of the ship near Trax. "Are you going to untie them?" Soul asked Trax, a part of him hating seeing Twilight in captivity even though she wasn't being hurt.

Trax glanced between the prisoners before turning around, "Just Twilight, we'll need her magic. Refrain from trying any escape Princess, the chase wont end well, for anyone." He added warningly. Tavi glared at Trax as he put a rope around her neck, "Each of you take one and watch them." He told his crew as he led the way into the jungle. Oakly glanced between his twin and the pretty mare next him, "Um, which one do you want Kane?"

Kane smirked and stood next to Kasey grabbing his rope, leaving Oakly with the girl. "Have fun." He said walking away with Kasey in tow as Oakly had to now deal with Hazel. Soul untied Twilight and looked into her eyes. "Please, just stay calm. You'll be fine."

Oakly swallowed nervously as he glanced at the rope then at Hazel, "Um..."

"Choke me and you die." Hazel warned with narrowed eyes. Oakly sighed and started off slowly as she followed, he kept a steady pace so not to tug the rope any.

Trax glanced back and chuckled, Tavi frowned, "What?" She asked curiously. "Nothing, just finding it funny, seems all Mares under you share you're firey Will." Trax told her with a wink, Tavi blushed and looked to the side puffing out her cheeks.

• 2 weeks later...

((Neat, well the Group: Trax,Soul, Oakly, Kane, Twilight, Tavi, Kasey, Hazel, Frozen, and Saphire, are all entering a dense jungel in search of the treasure. Unknown to them, a dark enemy is approaching in the shadows.))

Through the dense jungle the group traveled, Trax lead the way with with Soul beside him, Tavi and Twilight trailed behind them with the ropes about a foot off the ground. Following them were Oakly and Kane, between them were Kasey and Hazel. At the rear was Frozen with her prisoner, Saphire. Tavi glanced around without moving her head, watching and waiting for a good time to escape, but the jungle was too dense for them to escape together. In this unknown jungle, getting separated, was a death sentence. Trax stopped the group just short of a small clearing, Tavi starred at him, wondering if he did it on purpose. The clearing would be a good place for them to break free and escapr together. Trax gave hint that he did it purposefully, instead he turned his head to Soul, "What does the map say from here?" He asked simply. Tavi turned her head towards Twilight, glancing back at Kasey, Hazel, and Saphire with a wait'n'see kinds look. Kasey and Hazel gave descrete nods in acknowledgement.

Meanwhile, back at the ship. The crewmember in the crows nest yelled down to Blade, "Theres something off the starboard side!" Instantly a few deckhands went to the railing and peered out with narrowed eyes. A large dark purple cloud loomed towards them, a single flash of lightning lit up the silhouette of a ship. 

Soul looked over the map before looking up into the distance. "We're going north. If we can make it through the Valley of Blood we'll cut the distance in half and reach the riverlands by nightfall.

Blade saw the image of the ship and looked to the other crew members. "Load the cannons, prepare for an attack. Wait for my signal." Blade said, anticipating the mysterious ship possibly attacking them.

Trax nodded with agreement, Soul had a point, but so did the Valley of Blood. Lots of Points, pointed teeth to be exact. Trax glanced back to the Mares behind them, "Try not to scream eh?" He said with sly wink. Tavi went red with embarrassment and anger. Oakly raised an eyebrow ejth curiosity, "What are they talking about?"

The wind swished past Blades face before a hoof smashed into his gut, knocking the breath from him before another hit sent him crashing through the stair case. The other crew members stepped back as a dark purple batpony stallion stood up, his bat wings stretching out wide, and a pair of menacing yellow eyes glared around them. Suddenly another swept up from behind the crewmate at the wheel with a gleaming cutlass at his throat. This time an earth batpony mare. Suddenly every crewmembers was brought to their knees by an overwhelming gravity change, another batpony mare floated down from above, her unicorn horn lit up under her hood, as well as he green glowing eyes. A moment later, a smaller cloud broke off from the larger cloud and slithered over onto the Black Fangs deck. Two batpony stallions flanked another batpony stallion, two pegasus and a unicorn. The Pegasus in the middle stepped forward with smirk, "Ah, its been awhile since I've walked this deck before. Though now its filled with memories of betrayal." His voice turned cold as he laid eyes on Blade, "My name is Shadowed Heart, Captain of The Fog. This is my Brother Bloodline, and my associate, Shade Locke." He introduced himself then gestured to the other pegasus batpony on his left, then to the unicorn batpony on his right in order. "You already met Caesar Valentine, packs quite a punch doesn't he?" As he spoke, the batpony who first attacked smirked as his blonde streaked hair swished back of his left ear. "As well as his twin sister Ally Valentine." The batpony mare who held the crewmate at cutlass point giggled with wide smirk, "And lets not forget the beautiful unicorn, I guess you can say you're already weak in the knees eh?" He joked gesturing to the unicorn batponey mare who was still keeping the crew down on the deck floor with her gravity magic. Shadow walked up to Blade and easily lifted him up by the collar with incredible strength, "So, I'm gonna ask you once, and once only. Where are my Students, Where are Trax and Soul?"

"I don't know, but it doesn't sound too great." Kane said as the group began to move again.

"Find them yourselves..." Blade said through gritted teeth in defiance of his attacker. Blood smirked and walked closer to him. "Sounds like he wants to die, brother."

"Let me do it, I havent fed in ages." Ally hissed as she pulled her blade away from the crewmans neck letting him drop to the deck from Maples gravity magic. "Didnt you feed yesterday?" Caesar asked as he sat down, Ally sheathed her cutlass and shrugged, "What your point?" Shadow dropped Blade to the floor, "Maple, stay here and hold down the ships. The rest of you with me." He commanded before nodding to Shade, instantly his horn lit up with a green and purple aura and Blades body began to move on its own. Shadow lead the group off the ship and onto the mountain peak.

Oakly sighed, "Why cant jungles ever be peacful?"

Archived