On Windy Skies: The Beggining (Private)

NamelessTrax

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trax sighed, "Well, no use wasting time talking about it, lets go." Trax started forward with Soul, just as the two were in the clearing, there was a flash of green and purple. Suddenly Trax and Soul were gone, the ropes burnt away from Tavi and Twilights necks. "Dad!" Oakly yelled out, Hazel and Kasey felt a shadow fall on them and pushed to the sides knocking over Oakly and Kane. A heartbeat later, a bat pony landed hard on the forest floor creating a small crater, in a split second the bat pony unsheathed dual sabers and started to spin with the blades slowly extending out. A clang of steel rang out as Tavi rushed in using her hidden dagger to parry with the bat pony, but the victory was short lived as Tavi was kicked back by another bat pony. The two bat ponies stood next to each other, looking a little alike, one a mare and the other a stallion. "You're welcome for the save, Caesar." The mare chuckled, "I had her, Ally, you just butted in." Caesar scoffed. Kasey slipped off the rope and punched Kane in the face before running off, Hazel was ontop of Oakly blushing before coming to her senses and slipping off the rope and following Kasey. Tavi stood back up, "Who are these ponies?"

Soul and Trax appeared in middle of the Valley, surrounded by giant bones. Traxs face contorted with great concern, "Soul, that magic..." 

"Greetings, tis been a long time since I last laid eyes upon you two." Out the of shadows walked Shade Locke, his black mage cowl cause his deadly green and purple eyes to glow in the shadow of his hood. 

Kane got to his feet shaking off the hit before glaring at the direction that Hazel and Kasey went. "We have to go after them!"

Soul recognized Shade and glared at him angrily. "Shade Lock, you miserable worm. Was your master too afraid to face us himself and sent you instead?" 

Oakly drew his sword, "I think we have bigger problems than them at the moment." He said as Caesar and Ally chuckled, Ally rushed Oakly with enormous strength which knocked him away. Caesar leaped and spun around with his dual swords like a rotary blade.

"Careful Son, mock my crew, you mock me." The dark voice made Trax shiver as he turned around to face their old Captain. Shadow stood with Blade at his feet, Shadows menacing cutlass at his throat.

Kane barely dodged the lightning fast strikes from Caeser as he attempted to strike back at him. 

Soul grit his teeth in anger a she saw Blade at his feet. "You do any more harm to him and there will be nothing left of you to bury!" 

Suddenly Frozens magic was canceled out as a dark fog surrounded her, "Magic can hard to master, but Black Magic is even harder. But once mastered, it's power is infinite." Shade appeared behind Frozen as the fog turned into rope and tied up around her.

Caesar dodged around Kanes strike then jabbed him in the stomach with the pommel of one of his swords, "Keep swinging Lad, you'll get you're mark in due time." Caesar pushed Kane back then spin kicked him back into a tree. Oakly used his wings to block against Ally's hard kicks, he opened his wings up bringing his sword up to parry with Ally. But her strength outweighed his, it was almost in-ponylike strength, knocking him clear across the clearing.

Trax glanced back as he noticed Shade teleport away, "You have our attention Shadow, what do you want?" He asked glaring back at his former captain. Shadow smirked, "I know you're going after Star Swirls treasure, so I'm going give you a choice. As we speak, my Brother should rounding up you're little love fillies. A trade will occur after you find the treasure."

Kane growled as he got to his hooves before pulling out a musket pistol and shooting at Caeser before charging him again. 

"Only a coward bribes his enemies by threatening innocent lives, Shadow." Soul said glaring at him with rage and pointing his sword at him. "How about we do this the old way?"

Twilight and Tavi were now tied to a tree as Blood stood over them. "You could have made this a lot easier on yourselves, you know. The chase was fun though." He taunted. 

Caesar moved his head as the ball wizzed past his face trimming off a strand of hair, he grinned wildly before rushing in and clashing in a fury of strikes.

"Maybe you need another reminder why you shouldnt underestimate us." Trax said coldly drawing his saber, his eyes glinted with a killing intent. Shadow felt the two scars on his face burn, but he kept a calm composure, "Maybe it is you who needs the reminder." Without warning Shadow vanished, then reappeared above Trax and Soul kicking them both to the side, "You know the bargain, bring me the Treasure, and you'll see you're lovers alive." With that he was gone again. Trax stood up sheathing his saber, "Here I thought we'd seen the last of him."

Tavi scoffed, "Untie me and I'll show you some fun, the hurting kind." 

Kane barely protected himself from the strikes as he was forced back. He drew his smaller pistol that was strapped to his back leg and fired at Caeser again.

Soul sighed. "I guess we don't have a choice now...forget the treasure, nobody will hurt her....nobody."

"Oh, I'm terrified." Blood taunted with a smirk. "Would you kill me with your cello, little girl?"

Caesar stumbled back a step as the ball hit his shoulder, but the bat pony just cracked his shoulder popping out the ball and hitting it with his sword sending back in to Kanes leg. The ball didn't penetrate his skin but tripped him over where Caesar followed through with a hard pommel to Kanes face sending him back against a tree.

Trax went to Blade and slung him over his shoulders, "Find your way back to the others, I'll catch up."

Tavi grew red hot, "THATS IT! COME HERE YOU BLOODY DISEASE RIDDEN BAT!" She got up to face him but fell face first into the ground from her bindings.

"Frozen!" Oakly called as he flew towards them, Shade ignored him, "Its useless." He said simply as Ally came crashing from above smashing Oakly to the forest floor. Ally jumped back sliding next to Shade, "This is fun." She giggled sadistically.

Kane weakly got back to his feet and glared at Caeser. "If you're going to kill me, I'm going to be standing when you do it..."

Soul nodded before taking off into the forest.

Blood laughed at Tavi as he stood over her. "How terrifying. I bet you're not even good at cello." He taunted again with a sadistic smirk.

Caesar placed a blade at Kanes throat with a sadistic grin, "Very well."

Tavi groaned, muffled as her face was burried in the dirt. Suddenly she got up headbutting Blood in the chin, just then two hooves came from the sides of Bloods face kicking him back into a nearby tree. Kasey and Hazel landed between Tavi and Twilight, untieing them. "Let him have it Captain." Tavi said with a smirk.

Oakly stood up weakly but was pushed back down as a bat pony stood over him, his amber eyes burned into Oaklys blue eyes. "Traxs Colt eh? Interesting...." The Bat Pony threw Oakly away into Frozen before facing Shade and Ally, "Lets go, we're securing Twilight and Octavia, then back to the ship." Shade and Ally dipped their heads before all three disappeared from Shades magic.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived