S.S.D recon (private)

augercorn

Midnight coughed, a small amount of water exiting her body being squeezed by her boyfriend who had her in his arms. She took a deep breath as she held her breath, ducking under the wave as she heard Docs question. "I...think so yeah..." she mutters out, her arms gripping him slightly, snuggling up in his arms against him. Part of her wanted to kiss him on the cheek, before remembering the others might see...

"W-where...blackwing...?"

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude was watching from the sea floor. He found a big stone and held it on his shoulder keeping him from getting tossed around. He saw doc found midnight ... Interesting. Blackwing was getting tumbled around pretty bad; and then he made a decision. 

Dude didn't approve. 

With the grace of one who spent most of there life in the ocean dude dropped the stone and jumped off of it flying towards blackwing closing the gaps between the whole team making a formation. 

Doc saw this and he had a flush of anger! There was his new boss who rather stupidly sent off there only pilot in dangerous water without teaching her how to steer the boat. He pushed midnight forward so they would keep up. 

Dude called out "hey blackwing you should slow down man!" 

(Time compress and slight skip ... Thanksdicks!)

togather dude and midnight made it thru the surf and reached the zodiac. Dude got on and helped midnight up quickly offering her his thermos filled with sweet fresh water! It was just water but after gurgling that much salt it tasted pretty delicious!

doc using his fins was able to easily get blackwing to the zodiac and dude helped pull him up "got to remember the basics man! Never go anywhere alone, man" he said in a fatherly tone to blackwing. 

Doc grabbed the zodiac and came up catching his breath; he stood up about to chew out chill for his "training!" He almost made them lose everything! Including scoots!

but it dude laid back and said "all right, maim were all here now; can you take us to the shore?" He said with an evil grin. The she began to perfectly man over the boat!

doc stood there .... "Well ... You got me there!" He said nodding to the dude. Angrily 

he got him good; he got all of them good! They were never in danger! He showed scootaloo how to drive the boat but made it looked like she couldn't! Thus he saw what they were like in a tight spot. A brilliant but cruel move!

Blackwing looked at Chill, a little pissed off at him. "I didn't see you out here helping us jacka@@" Black says back, a little vicious, then he started panting as he starts to regain his strength and breath. He looked to the distance they had swum, guessing it was around 600 meters. He really hoped they didn't need to do that on op. 

"Going to ask.... can we please not swim here....'

Midnight couldn't believe it, the Zodiac! Managing to clamber on, she looked around for Doc, her panic stopping  and helping him climb aboard. She couldn't believe it, what had just happened...Dude, a-and Amo...No! Do not think! of him!!!! Midnight froze, mentally yelling at herself before returning to the world around her.

Exiting the boat on the beach, Midnight began pacing back and forth, her anger rising as that method hit her too close to a wall she was keeping up in her heart. She kept her pacing until she snapped, grabbing a pistol and slowly walking towards Dude, murderous intent gleaming in her eyes as she loaded the pistol and cleared its chamber.

Doc thought about throwing dude out the boat for punishment, but he figured it was all in good fun. The team leader got to see  how they react under pressure. And they were never in any real danger. Which is what training is supposed to be. A simulation for bettering yourself.

To blackwing's statement the dude simply said "I was with my partner the whole time; man. And how can I help you if you go off on your own" he said calmly but sternly. "I don't know how they roll in Australia; no offense but here teamwork and sticking together is imperative;  it's the most important rule ... That and always powder your nuts."

doc watches scootaloo sail the tiny boat and can't help but smile a bit. She was actually pretty good. She drove with the skill of someone who handled vehicles of all sort her whole life!

They got got on shore and dude said "hey look I know that was intense; a bit more than I planned; the waves are bad today so let's take a break, drink and ..." He was helping doc and blackwing's pick up the little pile they made when he saw midnight coming at him with a pistol! 

Doc saw this

and he panicked for a second his mind flushing with thoughts before he made a choice! "NO!" He yelled as he jumped thru the air landing on top of her! he pinned his breast on her own and put his hand on her wrist pinning her down. Normally doc would go for a quick arm break or choke hold in this scenario. But he figured having probably around 100 pounds and nearly being twice her size was enough to stop her from impact alone

Midnight hadn't heard Doc yell, her mind solely focused on Dude as she tightened the grip on her pistol, and being so single-minded, it was too late when Doc crashed into her, her grip on the pistol remaining as she hit the sand and having a heavy weight on top of her.

"Get off me! He needs to pay for that! For everything!!"

"Blackwing help me disarm her!"

he knew from experience that a fierce mad enemy should never be grappled with and if you had too ;best use 2 guys on it. 

It was then that doc realized that instead of being for forcefull on her ... Maybe he should be gentle?

Doc still holding her, eased up on her chest and rested his hips on hers in a rather inappropriate position. He gently looked down into her eyes nose to nose and whispered "midnight; I love you. let it go."

dude face palmed himself not only did this confirm his idea that she was one of amon's experiments. It also told him the amount of stress he wouldn't allow himself to put on her. And he had Blackwing a  danger seeking hateful Aussie commando! This was turning out to be a crack squad!

"Where's Ann Sullivan when you need her." He as he figured he let this fire burn itself out. And stepping in would only make things worse.

Midnight continued to struggle under Doc, her mind washed with anger and, in that moment of blind anger, she was no longer about to pull a pistol on Dude, but pull a pistol on her old commander! He wouldn't harm Doc, wouldn't harm anyone! She tried to get out from under, but she wasn't strong enough, her muscle wasn't able to counter the weight that Doc had over her. She blinked once, then again, her brain slowly down, and hearing him speak. She froze hearing him speaking, but her grip on the pistol remained firm.

"I...I won't let him...I can't, he'll..I've got to. He'll find you, us...I can't...." She was not in the right mindspace, and her voice was quiet but distraught as, in her mind, she had to protect everyone from Dude. His training method was so similar to his, that her anger had replaced her commander with her ex-commander.

They both knew who she was talking about.

on the bright side his method seemed to be working 

doc held firm but he softly said "babe ... We're a team, partners we'll protect each other no matter what! It's ok ... It's ok!" He said 

doc took the risk and let go of her free arm and held her face caressing it making small circles with his fingers 

dude de leaned on the zodiac he would let this play out the way it was supposed to. Even if it ended with himself being harmed

Scootaloo finally noticed the commotion, raising an eyebrow at the medic on top of the sniper. He assumed that behaviour was saved for private, apparently not. She leaned against the zodiac next to the gunny.

"I'm not expert in military protocol, but on the Brightside, at least everyone knows now eh?"

Midnight refuses to release her sidearm, her hands gripping it tightly, her finger still hovering the trigger, but feeling the weigh leaving her arms, they stayed above her head as she shivered, feeling his hand on his face. She closed her eyes tightly "I can't, he'll....I won't let him. I'll kill him, I have to kill him..."

Once they hit land, Black crawled off the Zodiac, flopping onto his back on the sand. Groaning, laid there. Until he heard something collide. He was quick to roll to his feet, watching as the scene started. Black stayed back, keeping an eye on her. When Doc asked him to disarm her, he started to come closer,  though he noticed he was trying something else, keeping himself near Chill. If she looked like she was going to shoot, despite how much of a ass he was, Black was ready to help. He had seen soldiers like this, breaking down. He didn't know what caused Midnight to do it, though he knew he wasn't the person to try and calm her down.

"Chill, we are finishing this conversation later, right now just stay close" He said. He knew that Chill could look after himself, and despite what he thinks, he knew that teamwork was important. 

Whats causing her to freak out?

Dude nodded he appreciated the help. He looked to scootaloo and said "do I look like the kind of guy who cares about protocol? Thanks Blackwing .... Should we uhh? Help them?"

doc didnt know know what to do? He seemed to be slowly reaching her should he just siege it out with her? 

"No you don't have to kill anyone! We're not in any danger at all! It's ok! We'll protect each other." he didn't dare break eye contact with her and still held her close

"it's ok! It's all ok your safe. Your free of him! You don't ever have to deal with him again!"

Scootaloo laughs at Dude's reply, shrugging her shoulders "You look the guy king of guy who would bury his enemy under their most loved flower" She grinned at her own joke, returning her eyes to the struggle. She opted to get no where near the icey sniper, she didn't want an accident to happen to her.

Midnight had her eyes tightly shut, her arms shaking, hearing Doc speak to her. Slowly, ever so slowly, her hands started to release the sidearm "B-but...he...he was, t-training..." slowly, she opened her eyes and looked at Doc "I'm..f-free...free of him..." She echoed softly

Chill shrugs "more or less." He says to the L.T; he looks on with interest as doc seems to be getting thru to her. He makes an assement about the whole situation.

doc could help but smile at seeing her beautiful blue eyes, just one of the many things he loved about her. 

"That's right!" He said softly with a nod "your free! And from now on you don't have to do anything you don't want to! Your free!"

"Free...I'm, free..." She echoes quietly, her breathing staggered as she looks up at Doc. Letting go of her pistol, her hands wrap around his shoulders, hugging him tightly and resting her head against his shoulder "Free...free..."

Doc held her close popping an eye open to see the pistol in the sand then holding her close 

"your free! Only younger to choose what you from now on!" He said as a tear rolled down his face. 

In in that strange, akward, and firmly deadly moment. Doc felt closer to midnight than he ever had!  

Doc didn't like people; heck at times he didn't like himself but for that one moment as he held the mare he loved seeing her free for the first time, he truly felt like everything in the world was alright!

dude smiled and silently came by picking up the pistol and handed it to scootaloo "we've got to figure out where she keeps getting these things!"  

Midnight didn't reply, simply tighting her grip on Doc as she hugged him.

Scootaloo raises her eyebrow as the pistol was handed to her "Getting these things like the pistol? I'd say her holster, most pistols go there...We loading up my bird now Gunny, or what?"

Dude shrugs "well I would like to get a few practice runs in; but if my guys are done?" He says looking to Blackwing 

"I'm not going to push em" he said

doc held her close nothing would make him let go. But he did open his eyes and saw everyone was starring at them 

"Well, given those two look like their about to start making out or propose marriage, along with the fact the sniper was coming at you with a pistol, i'd say maybe train them back at the base...We learnt the girl can handle the waves, surely that's enough for infiltration" Scootaloo checked out the pistol, spinning it around in her hand a few times

Midnight was completely unaware of the others watching, her eyes shut tight as she hugged Doc.

Blackwing just shrugged, glad that the whole situation was dealt with. He was glad he didn't need to do anythign to help then, Doc had calmed that down better then any way the rest of the could have done

"Base sounds good"

Dude nodded "I'm a $&:er, but I'm a fair $&:er. Let's load up our stuff." He said as he began to load 

"so Blackwing? Why do you think I did this?" He did picking up some gear. 

Doc doc ignored them for now and dug his face into her neck; being there for her. Swearing to himself he always will.

Black sighed, helping to pack some gear up, and picking it up, along with his items from the pile of stuff he had dropped. He put his clothing back on, then walked back to Chill.

"You needed to see how we worked together is my guess. Still a ass move mate. Still, as iv constantly said, i would rather paradrop in" He said, looking at the ocean they had just gone into. It had been horrible, and if this was how it was here, he didn't want to see how it was where they might be going.

"Whats our next 'training' excersise?"

Dude nods and takes some of the gear putting it on the ship "well that's one reason. 

As for our next training ... I don't know? Blowing off steam and relaxing after that, maybe a delightful little nature hike?" He takes the last of the gear and straps it down.

"so you housed to be a team leader? How was that for you?"

Scootaloo nodded her head, starting to load up her bird and getting the engines online.

Midnight slowly leaned back against the sand, running a hand through Docs hair "W-we...should get going..." as much as she hated to admit it, they couldn't stay cuddled up forever, and the others were probably staring at them.

Archived