Princess Ember Hoping to Learn About Equestria

Hello Citizens of Equestria! I am Dragon Lord Ember, leader of many dragons in your fine lands. I am eager to meet your ponies, griffons and other fantastic creatures. I have read much about your great heroes and would love to meet them in person. I hear that Starswirl and Guto are quite the prolific individuals. I would love to meet them and discuss their foreign policies. I know they might be busy on such short notice so I'll gladly accept a representative in their place! Maybe I can meet a knowledgeable historian or a culturally informed individual as we seek to establish bonds of, as you call it, friendship.

I wholeheartedly hope to meet as many interesting characters as possible! Until our paths cross, I hope your suns rises and falls with all the regularity you desire! Oh, and about these diamond dogs I keep hearing about, are they dogs made out of diamonds, and if so, are they considered free game to hunt?

(Ooc: Ember has only read ancient tomes about the residents of Equestria. She may not be as familiar with the lands as most might expect. Can you guys teach, or maybe exaggerate, a bit about this big new world? She doesn't bite and will only breathe fire if startled or asked to! Comment here or send a private message if you are interested in planning an rp out!)

medium.jpeg

I only know about two princesses in Equestria. I am surprised to hear that there is a third! I have much to learn about your strange country! What celestial body do you manipulate with magic, the stars? I see that you have many stars on your flank!

• 2 weeks later...

<Ahhh...!!>  Stop pulling me Twilight!

Making new friends and being diplomatic?

<grumbles>

I guess it wouldn't hurt to know a dragon Lord~

Starlight's in.  

11 hours ago, Gerrard said:

Maybe twilight and starlight can teach Ember a lesson about friendship!

<nods>

<the grimaces and scowls>

• 3 weeks later...

Archived