[Roughrider Ridge] Left Alone [closed]

RarityDash

[[This RP is intended for me and Shimmer Star. But if anyone else wants to join, PM one of us and maybe we can work you in somehow, I suppose.]]

"This one might take a while..." she had said. "I promise I'll make it up to you when I get back."

It had been two months now. It had been two months since Hopesong's mother had left her alone again. Hopesong was often alone. Her mother needed to venture well outside the Ridge to find work. Still, this was a long time for her to be gone. Hopesong couldn't help but start to worry.

Hopesong was used to taking care of herself. She was used to boredom. She was used to solitude. She knew how to keep the bad thoughts away. She just needed to keep her mind occupied with something she enjoyed. It was in that spirit that she sat beside a single dead tree, playing with her pet cat Sable as she hummed a song softly and pleasantly to herself.

"It'll be okay, Sable. Mother will be home soon," Hopesong stopped her humming to say with a nod. "I'm sure of it."

With that, the young pegasus filly gently nuzzled the small cat and started humming her song peacefully again.