SWMLP (Private)

NamelessTrax

Hazel dipped her head to Tavi before turning away, "Yeah, don't want to he late for this one." Tavi watched them head away before smiling slightly, "They sure do grow up fast..."

Kasey's Father turned around revealing his full self, as Nameless Trax, the Fallen Emperor. He had a grey thin grey beard, and a single scar that crossed vertically over his left eye, but in all he was a handsome man for his age. His bold and piercing blue gaze swept over Soul, "I was hoping our next meeting would be on better terms, instead you greet me with a small lecture, Old Friend."

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"The terms don't have to be bad, friend. I only wish to speak with you." Soul responded to Trax. The Fallen Emperor struck fear into all who fell prey to him, but Soul did not show the slightest bit of fear to his old companion.

Trax walked down the steps to stand before Soul, he then took his hand in a firm handshake between lifelong friends, "Its good to see you Brother, really its been too long. How goes your Padawans? You got assigned two didn't you?"

Hazel stood at Oaklys door before in hesitation before knocking softly and ending with a hard hit, the door opened with Oakly standing there in nothing but a towel covering his lower half, Hazel went bright red in embarrassment. "Well? Can I help you?" He asked leaning in the doorway. Hazel was speechless for moment before she let out a force wave knocking Oakly back into his room, "YOU AND KANE ARE WANTED IN THE COMMUNICATIONS ROOM FOR A MISSION FROM MASTER ARK!" She screamed at him before stomping off. Oakly sat up shaking his head, "Everyone here, is so .... weird..."

Soul gripped Trax's forearm tightly as they shook hands. "I've had a third for a few years now. She's a very talented young woman, already a knight. Very good with the lightsaber but a bit hard-headed." He glanced to Kasey briefly. "This must be your son." 

Autumn and Kane carefully slipped out the door of Kane's room before anybody could notice that they were in the same room for some reason. Kane peeked in Oakly's room and saw him on the floor. "She's in one of those moods huh?"

Kasey looked at Soul with narrowed eyes, not trusting the Jedi, but also amazed at meeting the man himself who Trax spoke of mamy times during his childhood. Trax chuckled, "Yes, this Kasey, he's become quite the warrior. Sadly my other Son, Oak, passed away 5 years ago. I'm sure the Jedi Order has already noticed his absence over the past few years." At his fathers words about his brother, Kasey looked down guiltily.

Oakly grab a shirt and stood up, "How do you avoid being pushed around? I see Autumn bugging you all the time yet you aren't  being beaten at every turn."

"Yes, I am aware, and I am sorry for your loss." Soul said before becoming grim. "You know why I'm here, Trax. You've been killing members of the Jedi Order. This is not what we need right now. We have a common enemy in the Sith." 

Kane shrugged. "I don't know man. We need to get moving though. Sounds like a serious mission."

"15 years into this war, and you pick now, as a good time to come to me about this?" Trax asked curiously. Since the Fallen first entered the Jedi and Sith war fifteen years ago, many Jedi and Sith have fallen before the their Might. When Oak and Kasey first entered the fray, the Fallen Empires winning streak increased exponentially.

Oakly nodded and tied on the rest of his robes before heading out to follow Kane, "Any reports from Saddle Arabia?" He asked nonchalantly.

"It has gotten out of hand. You are my friend, Trax, but so were many of the Jedi that you have slain." Soul said, remembering how hard it was to cover up Trax's whereabouts even when he killed Jedi. "You know deep down, Trax, that the Jedi and the Fallen are merely a difference in belief. The Sith are the true enemies of the galaxy, of peace and of a balance in the force. The Sith are evil. We need to fight them together."

Kane shrugged. "I guess we'll know soon enough."

Trax sighed, "I am sorry Soul but I cannot, the Council have made it quite clear they wish of no peace between us. Not to mention the Jedi seek to instill peace, but true peace lies within Balance of the Force. There is no Good or Evil, only the Force. The Jedi wish for Good to triumph over Evil, when neither exist in the first place. Make no mistake, I will destroy the Sith, and the Jedi will follow suit. However, you and your students will join my Wife and her students aboard a safeship to avoid harm."

Walking into the Communications room, they were greeted by Masters Ark, Clear Sky, and Octavia. Hazel stood with Silverthorn and Autumn around the large hologram table, currently displaying the Planet of Scandia, Hazels Birth place and native planet. Oakly walked up to the table and dipped his head, "Reporting in Master Ark."

Soul expected Trax to oppose his request, but still wished for his old friend to see reason. "Trax...you know what the Sith are. You know what they're capable of. You can't stop them. The Jedi can't stop them. The Fallen can't stop them. Nobody in the universe can stop them. They will sweep over the galaxy like a plague. Every single one of us is going to die." He said glaring harder at Trax. "If we continue this war, the tide of the Sith will destroy us all. If you do not believe in good or evil, then you must believe in survival."

"Looks like we're all here." Kane said. "What's the mission?"

Trax met Souls glare evenly, "I do believe in survival, but I also believe in Thriving. We will beat the Sith, they will feel our wrath and power, forged by the very chaos they have brought upon this galaxy. Because you are like a Brother to me Soul, I will turn away from the Jedi to focus on the Sith. However, if it benefits me in the fight against the Sith, I will not hesitate to attack the Jedi." He spoke calmly, but his words held meaning and a grave display of humility. His Pride was damaged in keeping his relationship with Soul left in-tact, and everyone knows how much Trax enjoyed his Pride.

Clear Sky opened up a hologram of a desolate planet close to Saddle Arabia, "There is a Sith Cruiser which has gone idle, by its code, we have concluded it to be Darth Malacath." At the mention of his name, Oakly tightened his fist with satisfaction. Clear Sky looked at Kane and Oakly, "This will be your mission, Kane and Oakly, you came highly recommended by Master Soul."

"Thank you for understanding, my friend." Soul said calmly. "I'm glad you still see reason after all these years."

"Our master has trained us well over the years. We are ready for this." Kane said with confidence. Even though Kane was only a Knight, he was incredibly skilled due to his training by Soul, who was regarded as one of the most powerful Jedi in the Order. Kane and Oakly had been on countless missions together and almost never failed. 

Trax turned away from Soul, "Make no mistake my old friend, once the Sith have been slain, the Jedi are next if they do not bow to my will." He said coldly. Kasey watched intently with narrowed eyes, wondering what he would do if he was in the same situation.

"We are able and ready to leave at a moments notice, Master." Oakly said with a slight dip of his head. "Good, good. Board this ship, you will. Find the ancient saber, you must." Master Ark replied before switching the hologram over to another ship, though it was only a small Fallen Empire Cargo ship. "Ladies, this will be your mission, a scouting mission." Clear Sky began, "This Cargo ship has been dormant for very long, we only found it on a whim. The Sith Cruiser has no idea its within just 10 kilometers of them. We want to know why from its Logs."

Soul left the room without saying anything else. "You can't stop then alone..." he said to himself before he departed. 

"Simple enough. We won't be gone long, right girls?" Silverthorn said confidently. Autumn rolled her eyes at her. "It will be done masters." She said with respect.

"Watch me..." Trax whispered sternly to himself.

Hazel dipped her head to the Masters, "We will do our best." Tavi smiled at the girls, confident in their skills to complete the mission before them. 

Moments later, Oakly boarded the small ship with Kane, the girls were walking towards them. "I'm serious Autumn, ask Kane about Oakly, there's something off about him. You're closer with Kane, and Kanes just about thes closest to Oakly." Hazel said quietly with a hint of urgency.

Autumn raised an eyebrow. "Hazel, why are you so obsessed with him? It really doesn't sound like a big deal." She asked. She understood where Hazel was coming from, but didn't really think about it and was more focused on her mission at hand. 

"Ready for another one, Oakly?" Kane said tightening his gauntlet. "I don't think we've really failed a mission since that one time on the Crystal Planet." He said, remembering the success they've always enjoyed together. 

Hazel huffed, "It is to me, I don't like that he's holding back on us, it doesnt help with training." 

"Indeed, maybe this time you can save my butt from the Crystal Chimera." Oakly jested with a chuckle.

"You're just paranoid, Hazel. Nobody holds back during training. Maybe he just got lucky a few times." Autumn said as they boarded the ship. 

Kane looked out towards space. "Do you think Master Soul is alright? He went alone to try and negotiate with the leader of the Fallen. Who in their right mind would be crazy enough to do something like that?"

Hazel sighed and nodded, "I guess, and I suppose my mind should be one the mission." She said quietly as she stepped aboard. Oakly barely noticed the girls get aboard, his mind was drawn away at the mention of the Fallen Leader....

"Long ago I trained beside a very powerful and skilled Jedi, Soulscream. His very name made the Sith hesitant of battle. One day you may very well face him, when that time comes, show him you are worthy."

Oakly snapped back to reality as the ship lifted into the air, "I'm sure He's fine, he is our Master after all." He tried to sound confident.

Trax sat down in his throne and rested his chin on his fist, "Kasey, your next mission may prove difficult, but I have faith in your abilities. Malacath has the Ancient Saber aboard his ship on the planet near Saddle Arabia, retrieve and return back here." He ordered sternly, Kasey kneeled before his father, "It shall be done, ....Father."  

• 2 weeks later...

Kane and Autumn quickly glanced at each other from across the room. It was hard to keep their true feelings for each other a secret, but they had been pulling it off for a good while now. "This is a dangerous mission. We better bring our A-game for this." Silverthorn said, stretching her arms. 

Hazel nodded her head in agreement, "Yes, we can't let our Masters down."

After boarding the Equestrian Republic Cruiser above Equestria's atmosphere, the Cruiser took off into lightspeed. There they met with Jedi Knight Black Frost, infamous for having a cold touch to his Force abilities, and renowned for his many victories on ground and sky. The two teams were then split up to two different transport ships. Oakly and Kane were introduced to a squad of Republic Clone Commando's, led by Clone Commando Captain Three Eight, or Boss. As the two Jedi approached, Boss stood up at attention, "Group, Attention." The other three followed suit. "Evening Captain, Jedi Knights Oakly and Kane, ready for our mission?" Oakly asked folding his arms. All four wore the signature Commando Clone armor, each identified by their differential accent color. Boss had orange, "Yes Sir, we Commandos are always ready. In the green is Fixer, in yellow is Scorch, and the red one is Sev. Plan is to split off from the main attack force and get to high ground for cable attachments to the Enemy Crusier. The rest is up to you Sir, our mission is to get you inside the ship." Boss explained in detail. Oakly nodded analytically, "Good work Captain, look forward to working together."

Hazel, Silver, and Autumn were introduced to a single pilot designated Doc, "Evening Ladies, all juiced up and ready to drop ya in 5 klicks out from the Target. Then be ready for extraction when called." He said with a thumbs up. 

Kane nodded to the clone commandos. "We are lucky to have you with us. The ship is most likely heavily guarded so we have to hit them hard."

"Thank you, sir. We couldn't do this without all of you." Autumn said kindly. "Ok girls, watch each other's backs and focus on the mission."

As soon as the Cruiser came out of hyper space, several more followed, instantly the separated off to surround the planet. The next minute was followed by drop ships pouring out of each Cruiser, swarming down onto the small rocky planet. Once bellow the Atmosphere, they had line of sight of the massive Sith Cruiser. Up in the Flag Cruiser, Black Frost nodded, "All Weapons free once in range."

A single transport separated off from the main force, "Alrighty Ladies, 10 mikes till the drop point." Doc said back to the girls with a thumbs up.

The Main force began taking on fire as they were in range, instantly they returned fire and the battle started. Another five minutes and troops were on ground engaging the enemy encampments underneath the Sith Crusier. At the back, a single dropship flanked around flying low to avoid detection. In the ship, Boss nodded to the Jedi, a second later a massive blast of energy struck the Sith Cruiser, it sparked all over as its guns halted their fire. "The Enemy Crusier is disabled, they're officially a sitting duck, yeah!" Scorch said with a laugh. The green flashed inside the ship and the blast doors opened, Oakly jumped out landing in roll using the force to safely land. The Commandos jumped out assisted by jumpacks, they fanned out covering a 360 degree area around them for security, "All clear." Boss said quietly over the comms as their dropship flew away safely.

"Roger that Sir, Commandos, lets move out!" Boss waved his hand in the air and pointed towards the Sith Cruiser, the commandos moved fast, Oakly ran just behind Boss as they made their through the rocky trenches. Suddenly Oakly leaped ahead drawing out his blue saber and deflected a barrage of oncoming laser fire. The commandos moved to cover, "Battle droids at our 12, 100 meters!" Boss called out as they returned fire. Up ahead 100 meters, a group of battle droids were hold up, unleashing a halestorm of laser fire on the Jedi.

Archived