I drew some stuff guys X3

Techno Tealeaf

Angie what are you using to root your pony hair? I've been using the needle and thread meathod and it's killing my poor hands but it looks like you have some kind of tool in your Angie custom head.

Also those little sketches are ADORABLE!

ah, thank ya X3

ah, the thing in her head is a pushpin. I just use it to make the hole bigger temporarily. I've been peeling the paper off twist ties, folding them in half and using those XD

I find it's easier than the needle and thread method, but I would recommend going out and buying wire instead of having your slaves friends peel twist ties for you :P

actually, there's no gel in the back of Twilight's mane at all. it's just the way the light is hitting it. the only places I used gel were in the top parts of RD's, AJ's and Twi's manes because the hair didn't have enough weight to hold itself down. everything else was styled using straws, bobby pins, rubber bands and water. just get the hair wet, wrap it into the shape you want and let it dry :)

actually, there's no gel in the back of Twilight's mane at all. it's just the way the light is hitting it. the only places I used gel were in the top parts of RD's, AJ's and Twi's manes because the hair didn't have enough weight to hold itself down. everything else was styled using straws, bobby pins, rubber bands and water. just get the hair wet, wrap it into the shape you want and let it dry :)

For my ponies when I style the hair I put them in the sink and dump really hot water over them to get the bangs to lay flat and the hair to straighten out. Just make sure you're not using water that's so hot it melts the poor pony! Although I've even used boiling water on ponies and I haven't had a problem yet, but just be carefull and I'm sure it'll be fine.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

art dump time :^D

some requests, even though I always say I don't do requests >_>

the first one I accepted because I was getting something in return, the second one was for a super close friend of mine, so I made an exception and the third one was for a member of LPW that I forgot in my big group drawing of everyone

med_gallery_473_195_89714.png

med_gallery_473_195_12138.png

whatthebuck.png?t=1336249738

prolly big enough to get it's own spoiler.

EDIT: mm, maybe not :l oh well, it gets it's own spoiler anyways XD

last_supper_wins_by_theblueprintforlife-d4xzov3.png

and I've also been drawing cutiemarks for Artax's cutiemark request thread :^D these are easy enough to make, but I have to make so many of them D:

Screenshot2012-04-26at71636PM.png?t=1335485842cmark_angiecakes.pngcmark_fawkes.pngcmark_asthmaticpegasus.png?t=1335707315cmark_irockz28.png?t=1335717703cmark_conorcolton.png?t=1335822455cmark_frosty.png?t=1336233419cmark_appliance.png?t=1336235113cmark_penumbra.png?t=1336242052cmark_solaria.png?t=1336243154cmark_silverswirl.png?t=1336243868cmark_imagination.png?t=1336244741cmark_broniesforlife.png?t=1336313379cmark_microchip.png?t=1336331599cmark_kendrick.png?t=1336273338

and of course, my customs:

DSCF0014.jpg?t=1334463442

(all the angles)

med_gallery_473_195_2359796.jpg

and techno, I tried using that boiling water method, and it worked wonders :^D

I redid AJ's and Twilight's manes. Twilight's mane is stil being a pain in the flank, but it looks better now. I left RD's mane with the gel because it looks good how I have it. probably the styling job I'm most proud of.

I've also been working together with the infamous nastymann on a big project. I'll make sure to post it here once it's done :3

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH!

I should for totes make a custom Chrysalis pony toy :kissy:

but what materials would I use? and I wonder how well a drill works on plastic...