Spread the Wealth [Ended]

Bannhammer

"TO APPLEOOSA!" Sheriff Silverstar shouted as he shared in Mr. Rockefilly's toast.

"TO APPLEOOSA!" spoke Louise in unison with the others in the room.

Now the Sheriff and Louise were feeling better about the situation. Hopefully, there'd be no more shenanigans by mischievious unicorn fillies or other embarrassing episodes to take away from this landmark occassion. But just to make sure, Sheriff Silverstar began to glance all around the room.

"I don't think she's coming back," Louise whispered.

"Knowin' THAT little filly, anythin's possible," the mustached stallion whispered back.

Max smiled and gulped his drink down, finally feeling optimistic about his future. It had taken work, and some concessions, but the Rockefilly managed to get himself into Appleoosa as an equal, and in good position to actually get his project done.

"Well, Bon appetit everypony, business time is over and i'm ready to have my first meal as an Appleoosan..."

Maximilian quietly started to eat, with a large grin on his face at his new found fortune, and this fortune was worth more than any he had ever had before.

(OOC: okie dokes, if y'all wanna respond to that, go ahead. Unless anypony has any ideas on how to continue, I'd say that's a wrap! :) )

(ooc): This story COULD fold nicely into Boss's new RP "The Good Ol' Hoedown": http://www.canterlot.com/topic/4139-appleoosa-the-good-ol-hoedown-open/ I have no problem with ending the 'dinner' here and then picking up things at the Hoedown! Call it a celebration of Mr. Rockefilly's decision to invest in Appleoosa!