Laughing Lake (READY)

Laughinglake12804

40 minutes ago, Laughinglake12804 said:

I guess appleoosa is as close as im gonna get to showing her country side..-.- the other ones wouldnt make sense. 

okay i guess next is explaining her emotional abuse huh?

Hmm...I think it's moreso keeping to the PG-13 standards as well as making her less of a special snowflake.  For this, you might want to read up on some approved apps to see just 'how special' a 'special' can best be for rp's.

Think to my approved app for my OC, Starry Requiem, is in my signature~

Hi there :) I just wanted to add my two bits to narrow down what we would like to see happen to this app. That way you can get this approved before Nightmare Night is over. 

Firstly, move her growing up location to Appaloosa. That will take care of the issue of tribes forming where there really wouldn't be tribes. It would be permissible for a more primitive group of ponies to exist in a similar fashion to the buffalo from season 1 out in the deserts of Appaloosa. 

Take out the stuff about emotional abuse and her abusive father. Your character is well rounded enough without adding either of these into her history. Perhaps just focus on her being a paranormal expert. As was said, some people may not buy into your character's view on paranormal in the RP setting however some will. 

If you can take care of the two issues stated above I would be able to accept this app for play in WoE. 

We are excited to have you RPing with us so please don't feel down about reworking this app so tha tit fits to WoE world. The first app is always the most difficult to get through. I'm excited to have you RPing with us in WoE in the future!

edited and fixed sorry it took a bit to reply i was a bit focused on a dying roleplay i was trying to save but nobody knew the anime sooi think my rpp theory there is a lost cause at the moment.

Archived