Species: earth pony
Eye colour: yellow
Coat: light orange and cream

Mane/Tail: short and red with gold curls
Physique:small for her age
Residence: ponyville
Cutie Mark: A comedy mask with a badly drawn face
Unique Traits: a very shetland-pony like build

(I copied/pasted from my ref on another site and I can't get it black or the font size to 13 help)

History: As a filly ( or a younger filly then she is now) Showtoon always dreamed of creating the vivid stories and characters with her art. This was hard to achieve, however. SHe couldn't seem to make it look right. She tried, but lost hope that she would ever be a well known artist. She instead put hard work into school plays and acting. She loved the craft, and started to take lessons outside of school, but there was still a calling to art in the back of her mind. She tried to act on this calling, but was always frustrated with her supposed 'lack of ability'. Her 'eureka' moment came when she was working on a play outside of school. It was a comedic play that played off of tropes, and used purposefully forced and 'bad' acting to hit the jokes home. The play went off without a hitch, and the comedy worked. As the curtain closed to the applause, it dawned on her that purposefully 'bad' art can be really darn funny. And thus, her cutiemark appeared, - a comedy mask with a pouty face that Show liked to use. After a lot of work, she was 'hired' to make comics by the local newspaper.

Show mastered her stick pony art, and created 'Wafflez' - A character made up of bad character design and cliche tropes in other 'OC's, that she used to play off of her persona, the salty and cynical 'Toony'. After improving her art, she added Sakura as well.

Character Personality:Show fits the mantra of the comedy and tragedy masks rather well. When she's happy, she want's to have all eyes on her. She's ready to make jokes and put on a show for her friends. She makes quips at things she doesn't like and drones on for hours about things she does. This is the sides her friends see, because this is the Show that wants attention. They don't see the Show that doesn't nearly as often. When she's sad, tired, or stressed, she tends to snap at ponies when she's crying, even when she doesn't mean too. She tends to be enthusiastic and generally happy to converse, but REALLY doesn't like to be disturbed when she is focused (and don't get me started on hyper focus). She has a short attention span and is easily bored, making school and conversations a bit hard. She can be blunt, and sound exasperated and annoyed when she isn't. Doesn't really have a filter, especially when voicing her opinions on others. She doesn't let critique get to her. She isn't always great at communicating either. She finds it frustrating to have to relay information she already knows to other ponies. Her self image is VERY dependent on how others view her, or, more accurately, how she thinks others view her. She shuts up really fast when she thinks ponies are mad or upset with her, usually covering her face and trying to take up as little space as possible. It can take a bit for her to warm up to ponies, but when she likes somepony, she really likes them. Same goes for disliking ponies (sometimes she gets angry just being near them) Her emotions have two settings - low and Extremely high. Nothing she feels or does is subtle in any way
Character Summary: Show is a born entertainer. Nothing pleases her more than making other ponies happy, or at least giving them something to think about. She values her alone time though.

Ok, I've done some reviewing :)

Roleplay Type: Put WoE instead of ready

History: We try to keep things slice of life to the show for this... in the show ponies often handle objects like pencils in their mouths if they don't have ye olde magic horns. Perhaps take that part out and just say she enjoys acting? 

Take a look at this and then I'll give you some more pointers. Yo're not far from being ready to use this character in WoE!

Ok, let do some more :)

Your app tile should say: Showtoon [Ready] if you are ready for a review ;)

You mention your character has adhd and anxiety. We tend to ask people to stay away from characters with mental issues. I believe your character wouldn't loose their personality if you take out the mention of adhd and anxiety. 

Other than this, the app looks fine to me! Once this aforementioned is addressed I shall be happy to approve this app!

Archived