Katniss

kat

Name: Katniss

Age: Filly, about the equivalent of someone who's a senior in high school

Species: Pony

Pelt Color: White

Mane/Tail Color & Style: Mane: silver, wears it short and loose. Tail: White, and nothing really special about it. It's a tail.

Eye Color: Pink

Cutie Mark: Headphones

Physique: somewhere between feminine and masculine.

Residence: a small house near the center of ponyville

Occupation: Currently a student, but works a few hours after school as a piano teacher

Motivation: When she first got a piano, she knew she was going to have a talent in music. Instead of the generic music note, her cutie mark is headphones, since Kat likes to prodce electronic music instead of music everypony considers "normal".

Likes: music, games, art, reading, being smart, small towns, being with friends

Dislikes: Total silence, hate, ignorance, lying, filling out forms that ask what she does/doesn't like, lack of inspiration

Character Summary: Katniss had run away from her abusive father with her younger sister, Skylight. She wanted to live in Ponyville for all her life, so it was the ideal place to move to. A year after running away, Katniss lives in her own house with Skylight near the center of town. Katniss is finishing up her last year of school, and plans on going to a university when she has enough money.ÂÂ

Alright I'm a little concerned about a lot of this information. Seems to be stretching a bit.

Filly college student is good, I like to see students.

Her mane is fine but her tail confuses me, it's still like a pony tail where it's all horse hair? We don't allow mixing animals here with cat/dog like tails on ponies is why I ask.

It's fine that she's interested in music and want's to be DJ's friend but there is a current person playing that character and you'll need to ask them if you can relate to them closely for RP purposes. Same goes with Fluttershy, Derpy, and Pinkie.. They're all cast characters and just pushing it a little to far.

You might want to work more on making a story about your character on their own.. Not so much on their name dropping and trying to relate to cast characters.

Alright I'm a little concerned about a lot of this information. Seems to be stretching a bit.

Filly college student is good, I like to see students.

Her mane is fine but her tail confuses me, it's still like a pony tail where it's all horse hair? We don't allow mixing animals here with cat/dog like tails on ponies is why I ask.

It's fine that she's interested in music and want's to be DJ's friend but there is a current person playing that character and you'll need to ask them if you can relate to them closely for RP purposes. Same goes with Fluttershy, Derpy, and Pinkie.. They're all cast characters and just pushing it a little to far.

You might want to work more on making a story about your character on their own.. Not so much on their name dropping and trying to relate to cast characters.

Alright! Thanks for commenting, I'll get to work on it. And also, the part about the tail has me a bit confused, bt I think you know what you're talking about.

Alright, I've fixed it up a bit. If you see anything that should be fixed, just tell me!

And I think I understand what you mean about the tail. If you're referring to the picture on the wikia page, I'm just not good with Photoshop. :P

About the tail, I just meant is it still a normal horse like hair? Because it looks like a cat's is all. xD Sometimes people like to mix animals with ponies so we're just making sure. But if it's just a normal horse tail that's white that's fine.

Good to see you took your own spin with the character, much more centered around her now. C: Approved.

About the tail, I just meant is it still a normal horse like hair? Because it looks like a cat's is all. xD Sometimes people like to mix animals with ponies so we're just making sure. But if it's just a normal horse tail that's white that's fine.

Good to see you took your own spin with the character, much more centered around her now. C: Approved.

Thanks! and yes, it's just a normal tail, and as i stated, i suck with photoshop, so i couldn't make a goodone. :)