riverhippo's adoptables

Hippo

Hmmm...

I didn't actually think of ever having adoptable characters for RP, but it seems that I have found a situation where it would make sense.

I have a character idea for two twin brothers living on Gallaopcous Island. Their names are Sugar Rush and Sugar Crash, and they are both earth ponies who are adults and have their cutiemarks already. I would like to offer Sugar Crash for adoption.

Sugar Crash is a sugar beet farmer. His brother Sugar Rush is a sugar cane farmer. The difference in climates for their crops both causes them to live on seperate farms, one on the west side of Coralwood Corral, and one on the east side. These climate demands are met by opportunistic pegasi that live in and around the area.

Sugar Rush, Sugar Crash's brother (try not to get confused, lol) is extremely hyper. His love for sugar makes him talk really fast and shake while doing small tasks. He always happy about it during his sugar high.

His brother however, Sugar Crash, the one I'm offering for adoption, has the complete opposite affect on him when he consumes sugar. He has an immediate loss of energy and loses his drive and motivation to do anything. He is not sad, however, he just takes his slow moving sugar highs in stride.

Here is a visual concept of both brothers:

sugarbrothers.png

Sugar Crash, the adoptable, is on the right. Typical twin mannerisms like finishing each other sentences and having like interests shall be entertained. However, they, like all twins, have major differences.

Interested?