C#, Java, or C++

S1lent

My question to anybody that has programmed (either Java, C++, or in the .NET Framework) is, what programming language do you prefer to program in? Do you prefer to program in the Java programming language (creating Objects, Inheritance, Polymorphism, etc) or Microsoft's answer to the Java programming language C#...Or maybe a middle level language like C++, the statically typed, case sensitive, and free form.

I have never really used Java but I personally prefer c++ over the others.

Why? Because it is less restrictive than most. For example, creating a class for even something as "hello world" and so on doesn't really sit right with me.

Though it's also the downside. It's so free that unlike with the more restricted languages the compiler will miss low key all the bugs and whatnot, making it a tad bit tedious in the process, especially with larger codes. It tends to be pretty unpredictable too, like when it seems to run the program just fine but it's upside down screwed in reality due to the hickups not being spotted.

Not a guru with programming or tech but eh...guess I might as well answer now that I have read the OP.

Archived