Greetings

Chara2194

* About Myself Hi! My name is Chara2194, I’m an animation student who loves anime and anything involving music as I also love and started as a singer. (so shows like love live! idolm@ster, and show by rock are my favs.
* How I found Canterlot.com Well if i remember correctly I discovered this while researching to make my oc and as i’m still a growing moderate fan I thought joining might be a great way to show it.
* How I became a fan of MLP:FiM Well i was slow to grow to it and jump in and out of the fandom sometimes. but the music draws me back and I love watching reactions to the show and my fandom sort of… grew
* My favorite main cast/pony my favorite is actually a mix between two twilight sparkle and starlight glimmer. twilight reminds me most of myself but I also like starlight following her gut and not being afraid to take a leap of faith
* And here’s the fun part. As I said I love music so one thing I might do is post vocal covers on youtube, but for now smile is one of my singing places if you would like to hear, and I will animate eventually, I’m still learning. 
    oh and I’ve been rping for 4 years so please feel free to ask!

Its a pleasure to meet you!

Archived