My Little Academia [Sign-Up in OOC]

Kahoot

Magenta Ace

6849028804131842299%253Faccount_id%253D31769843761866030928%253Faccount_id%253D3

U.A. Highschool, the home, and birthplace to both new, old, and next-generation heroes... A school where those with big hearts and even bigger dreams go to fulfill their desires to save, to become a hero. Many dreams of such but so little get to such a level, but when they do, they know it's worth all the sweat, blood, and tears. Such a school is a dream to go to, even for the quirkless who often apply for the management department to at least be apart of the hero community in some way. You don't need a quirk to be a hero, though, good deeds make anyone just as heroic as a famous quirk using hero who soars around Musutafu City.

Speaking of U.A. Highschool, today is the oh-so-deaded Monday... Well, for those in normal Highschool. For those who have since passed the entrance exams and will be starting their first day, today is an absolute blessing and a gift. One by one, students filled the hallways and then poured into their designated classrooms and departments. Although, we will be focusing on one department in particular...  Class 1-A. This infamous class is known to always hold the strangest and outrageous students, over generations they've only grown worse. While the students may be not so great, the teachers assigned to this homeroom over the years have always been said to be the funniest and exciting- Well, unfortunately, this year yours truly will not be within those standards. 

Magenta Ace, Number 7 hero of Musutafu, also known as Shocker... Will be Class 1-A's teacher. Of course, she can be one of those cool and exciting teachers, but she means business and will make her position known. May whatever is out there protect those who cross the line because they will need it, Magenta Ace isn't one to take harsh words and offensive jokes about herself lightly, you might as well be roasted beef on a stick.

The bell echoed throughout the large Academy, signaling the slackers to pick up their pace and hurry their flanks to class, Magenta Ace being one of them due to the fact she didn't get her daily charge. She trudged into the classroom, dragging her hooves as if they had heavy ankle weights around them. She remained quiet, using a piece of chalk to write on the board-

Magenta Ace

Shocker

Miss Ace

The mare turned on her hooves and faced the large group of students, "Welcome to U.A. Highschool, I am Magenta Ace, Miss Ace... You may know me by my hero name Shocker. I would first like to make my position as your teacher know, I will not allow you newbies to slack and if I catch you doing such," She stopped pacing back and forth, turning to eye whichever pony was in front of her, "Thirty laps around the entire property of U.A. Highschool." The mare gave a close-eyed smile and began pacing again, "Anywho, I don't care who you are... I don't remember names, I remember potential, effort, and legends... I will make sure you guys will become the best batch of heroes to ever be made in U.A. Highschool, you will be legends... And legends never die!"

Magenta Ace went to the board again and began to write, "Today, we will be taking a test-" The class erupted in groans, "Stop crying you well for nothing babies, let me catch you slacking or complaining again and you'll be running laps around the property until you're unconcious~!" Magenta Ace pointed to her writing, "Statistics, I must know how good each of you is... Otherwise, I can't help you and you will FAIL... That being said, TO THE TRAINING GROUND~!"

The training grounds wasn't what anyone would expect, it looked more like a Sandlot, although, the room was incredible and the burn marks and other scuffled marks along the area was a reminder that plenty of generations have used this ground... These students could be standing in the exact spot where the Number One hero stood!

"Welcome to the grounds of shame, here is where I will watch each and every one of you make an absolute FOOL of yourselves, should be fun~!" Magenta Ace smiled sweetly before she glared, her monotone eyes creating an eerie atmosphere, "Line up single file, whoever is the first victim... Please step up and received your task."

Moonlight sat in class as she listened to the teacher, Shocker, also known as Miss ace to the students inform the students about who she is. She sighed and just listened to make sure she didn't miss anything. After all, Moonlight didn't want to be the only pony to not hear what Miss ace had been talking about. She sat in the front row, eyes following the teachers as she paced back and fourth through the front of the room. What will the first day be like? When will the training start? Will we have to show off our quirks? Moonlight could only wonder. 

Her ears were flat against her head. She was bored. When was the teacher going to get to the interesting stuff? Were we going to have to stay and sit in the classroom all day? All of a sudden, she hears Miss ace mention a test. On the first day? Seriously? Moonlight hoped to Celestia it wouldn't be a test she was supposed to study for. If so, then she would yes fail. Moonlight stared at the teacher as she mentioned the word 'Training grounds'. Are you kidding me?!

Moonlight internally screamed as she stood up with the rest of she students and walked to the training ground. She was last in line, which was a good thing. She didn't want to be first. After all, from what other ponies hear, the first pony in line tends to get humiliated. Moonlight could only walk and pray that she wouldn't get pushed to the front of the line. But, her prayers weren't answered. She ended up getting pushed to the..front. She sighed nervously a she stood up straight and walked towards Miss ace to receive her first task. She hoped it was something she was able to do. After all, Moonlight trained for many hours a day to get accepted to this school. She wasn't going to get embarrassed in front of the whole class for a simple training session.

((Sorry it took so long. I had to do a few things first))

Magenta Ace gave a monotone expression, showing how little she cared about who was first, although, she watched as a certain pony was pushed to the front. Her expressionless eyes looked over the pony, eyeing into her very soul. Magenta Ace pulled up a holographic screen, Moonlight's file coming up with all her information, "Water Manipulation? Hmm," Magenta Ace grinned and laughed, "Well, there isn't exactly a pond or lake around, so... I wish you luck with your first task~!"

Magenta Ace pressed a button on her watch which changed the holographic screen, it displayed the words "FIRST TASK" in large red letters. Magenta Ace stepped forward and pointed to an marked on the ground, "Stand here." She kicked her duffle bag over and pulled out what seemed to be a baseball, "Now, not everyone's quirk enhances their physical strength and/or ability... So, for who this does apply to, I'm preparing your grave... For whoever's quirk does enhance their ability, congratulations, this will be a walk in the park for you."

She tossed the ball to Moonlight, "Throw as hard as you can, there are only three more tasks after this... You better pray you pass at least one," She turned to face everyone, "Whoever isn't within the Top Ten will run Twenty Laps around U.A. property!"

Moonlights face was filled with determination. She wasn't going to let Miss ace down, or all her training go to wast. Moonlight had a trick up her sleeve though. She payed attention to Miss ace as she spoke the consequences and nodded her head in agreement to tell her, 'Yes I understand,'.  Moonlight looked at the teacher as she took out the baseball and threw it at Moonlight. Having quick reflexes, she quickly caught it with her hoofs and held it in one. She got in a stance and focused her mind, clearing it and ignored the voices around her.

She concentrated and focused on the element of water, to sense where she could maybe find some. 'Aha!' Moonlight opened her eyes to see trees in the distance, and slowly thought of teh water being sucked out of them. Yes, this sounded selfish to take water out of trees, but she had no choice. It was either this, or run laps around the U.A., and Moonlight knew that was not going to happen. She focused the water to come to her. It obeyed her commands and quickly floated in front of her. Moonlight kept it in the air and quickly threw the baseball up into the air with a bit of force. As the call came down because of gravity, Moonlight quickly created a big ball of ice around tail. She knew everypony may be thinking, why is she doing this? Well, they must just stand there and find out.

As she ball came down in the right position, Moonlights eyes snapped open and she quickly jumped into the air high. She spinned as the ball of ice hit the baseball with a force, causing it to go flying with much speed, into the air. No where to be seen.  Moonlight landed onto all hoofs and sighed, as She closed her eyes again. Moonlight thought of the ball of ice turning into water once again, and going back into the tree. Once again, the water obeyed her orders and went back into the tree. Moonlight opened her eyes and looked at Miss ace and waited for her results. 

Magenta Ace watched with a bored state, not showing interest on the outside while on the inside all her attention was focused on the young student. She watched her every movement, squinting as she made sure the pony didn't overwork herself, as a teacher, her top priority was her student's health and wellness. Magenta stepped back, allowing the pony who was just barely old enough to be considered a young mare work her magic. She watched the ball go flying, her blank eyes focusing deeply on the ball until it was out of sight, all the while, the meter on the holographic image went up quickly at first but slowed down as the ball did. Soon the meter stopped, the number landing on... 

"700.8 meters... Not too shabby, but I've seen better... Lucky for you, that is just barely considered a passing grade for this test, good job... NEXT." Magenta Ace ushered Moonlight to the rest of her peers, pointing for her to go to the back as the next victim came forth.

"Alright, some of you prevailed and others completely failed that test... Maybe you can redeem yourself with this next task, Speed." Magenta stepped forward, showing the finish and ending line which stretched across the Sandlot, "Hopefully, I don't need to spell that out... Basically, two of you with be put to race... This doesn't mean the loser or winner or any better or worse, it's just to get things going faster, this allows me to measure two of you at a time..." Magenta motioned her hooves as she spoke, "That being said, line up... The first two students will go first, hurry up!

Moonlight just stared at Miss ace. Barely passing?! Moonlight couldn't believe her ears. Her eyes were quit wide a she got ushered to the back of the line. She glanced at the other ponies staring at her and making faces like, 'Good job!'  or, 'I could have seen better' from others. She ignored the second types of ponies, and smiled back at the supportive ones. As she arrived to the back of the line, she sighed in relief that the first task was over and she actually passed. Looks like her plan worked! Moonlight smiled to herself and watched the other ponies throw the baseball. 

As Moonlight heard 'speed' she thought about this for a bit. I mean, she trained a bit for speed but she didn't really focus on it. How could she have been so stupid?! Of course there was going to be a test on it. Looks like she didn't think ahead. She could only thank Celestia that she wasn't first this time. She watched as the ponies raced the 100 meters across the sandlot. She watched as she slowly went up and up the line, when finally it was her turn. She was facing another earth pony who looked fierce and mean. Moonlight already knew she was not going to win this one. As Miss ace counted down, Moonlight got ready and focused, again ignoring the outside world. As soon as she heard go, Moonlight darted off, being face to face with the pony next to her. 'Yes! I'm doing good!' but as she thought this, the pony began running faster then her, and slowly began running..very faster then her. 'Are you kidding me?!' she almost said this aloud. Soon she finished, the other pony winning obviously. They both walked back together an waited for their scores. 

Ace has been a teacher for quite some years, she even attended this very class when she was younger... She isn't that old, though. Anyways, she knew all too well about quirks, even gaining the mental ability to predict what quirk a pony may hold and who has better skills in such categories. Based on the stature and muscle of this pony, she knew Moonlight stood no chance. Just as she thought, Moonlight barely kept up with the opposing pony once they picked up their speed. As the two competitors stepped forward for their grade, Magenta blinked a few times and put up the scores for them both. Their name and profile image came up with their scores beside them-

"Moonlight, it took you 15.3 seconds to finish the 100-meter race, you failed... And you, exactly 5 seconds, it seems you are one for speed, congratulations... Moonlight, I'll mark this down as a section for you to work on within your online profile, you can view your statistics their to figure out what needs work... NEXT."

Once again, the task was quick due to Magenta's idea of having it become a race rather than a simple speed measuring test, "Alright, the speed test was pretty miserable, only about four of you passed with around 7 seconds and below, which is an almost perfect grade... The rest of you were slacking, speed is key when on the field... Don't want the big bad monsters to crawl out from the shadows and GRAB YOU." Ace chuckled for a few seconds before suddenly seizing her emotions, "Anyways, this test... Balance and Focus," She pointed to a long rope that is outstretched for about six yards, "You will walk along this rope as if you're those... I don't know what they're called, they walk on ropes at the circus or whatever- ANYWAY, you will walk along it with your eyes closed, I will throw stuff at you... If you fall off, you FAIL... All you gotta do is allow your core to listen for the sounds of things, feel it with your senses, smell it... Anything! Just don't fall off that rope, who's first?"

Moonlight groaned and walked beside the now smirking earth pony. She huffed and walked to the back of the line. She certainly was not going to go first on the tightrope. Yes she had a good chance at staying balanced. But, the gymnastic ponies certainly had a great chance at doing good at this task. Moonlight was great full she wasn't the only one who failed the last one. She watched as the ponies tried to balance on the long tightrope. Some fell as they just got on it. Some fell a quarter way, and some fell from the objects being thrown a them. But, their was one specific pony who caught her eye. A mare who was doing pretty good balancing, and dodging the objects being thrown at her.

The mare finished and got her score, then walked to the back of the line. 'Okay..my turn..'' Moonlight breathed in and out, as she climbed the stairs up the tightrope and began walking on it. She kept her balance pretty good, and used some more water from the trees to create different types of shields to protect her from objects. She finally arrived to the end, but almost fell off while getting there. Moonlight walked off of the steps and up to Miss ace for her score, hoping she did well. 

((Hey is it going to be only Moonlight and Magenta Ace in this roleplay?))

Magenta had the most humble yet satisfied expression as she threw things at her students, this being her favorite part so far as she watched the more unfortunate ponies fall from the rope from the rope. A few students could barely notice the grin slowly forming on Magenta's features, only adding to the fact that she didn't seem all too friendly when it came to teaching her students. Unfortunately for Ace, she couldn't quite get Moonlight to fall... Which was technically good when it came to the "Teacher" side of Magenta rather than the "I really like throwing things at kids and watching them fall" side.

Magenta pulled up Moonlight's statistics, it showed a chart which stated her balance was a 7 out of 10 and her focus a 10 out of 10, "You pass..." Magenta forces a smile even though she was eager to say the words "Fail" like she usually does. Although Magenta showed no signs of being a very friendly teacher, she did care deeply for her student's when it came to making them fighting machines... Their health and wellness was another story...

Moonlight was the last to go, so right away Ace moved on to the next task, "Since I am getting tired... And I said three... This is the last one for today, I'm bored." Magenta paces back and forth thinking, "Your final task will be on reflexes, as a hero... Things don't always go as planned, trust me, even I slip up sometimes... It is horrible... That doesn't mean you can't make up for it~! Reflexes are very important, especially if your previous attack misses, you need to block the upcoming attack." 

Magenta stepped back until she was a few yards from the group of unique students, "One by one, you will fight me~! If I hit you, you FAIL... This should be easy for those with intense speed, defense skills, blah blah blah~!" 

Moonlight smiled to herself as she heard her teacher say she passed. She could tell Miss ace enjoyed students who failed, so this was an accomplishment from her. She stood with the rest of the students, carefully listening to every word that came from the teachers mouth. A one on one battle huh? That sounds interesting. Moonlight carefully watched as Miss ace began fighting each student. The ones with immense speed passing, and ones with slow reflexes terribly failing. Moonlight had gotten excited for this. She had been waiting for a long time to fight an opponent. Now, she was going to fight the teacher? How cool was that??!

Soon, it grew to be Moonlights turn. She carefully walked forward as they both got in a fighting stance. Moonlight had already gotten ready to collect water from different trees. As soon as Miss ace tried to attack Moonlight, she either dodged them with her water or just moving swiftly. Moonlight had an advantage here, since she had high reflexes. At the end of the fight, she had not gotten hit, which even surprised her. Again, she stood tall and waited for the teachers response.

((Okay then..))

Magenta wasn't permitted to hurt her students, even if she did want to... Which she didn't... Not on purpose... Maybe. Anyways, that in mind, she didn't use her full potential nor did she activate her quirk, leaving those who don't know much about her questioning her abilities and what the mare was truly capable of. While Magenta would be more than happy to go full on with one of her students just for the fun, it wouldn't be fair, just a way to discourage them.

As the final battle ended, Ace walked forth and rubbed her snout as she let out a cough, "Technically, you all failed... You weren't supposed to use your quirks, this was a physical test... But since I am feeling generous nor was I very specific with the instructions, I'll allow those who didn't get hit... To pass... hooray~" Ace's voice was very blunt and full of boredom, all she wanted was lunch.

"Ahem, this is no time to celebrate either, time to pull up the scoreboard..." Magenta Ace's lips curled into a grin, "Oh yes, I have been keeping a scoreboard for those who weren't paying attention, forgot, or whatever... Whoever didn't make the Top Ten, you're running Twenty Laps around the property... And for the shrimp who is in the last place, you will do Forty Laps~!" Magenta let out a cackle of joy before quickly composing herself, "Anyways, here are your results~!"

The board popped up.

One by one the names popped up, Moonlight's was strangely placed... She was in place 10.5.

"Ohoho~ Looks like we have someone between the walls of doom and prevail~! I'll cut you some slack, you'll only do Ten Laps unless you can persuade me otherwise... Everyone else, get a move on!" Magenta ushered the losers to begin running, to which they glared, groaned, and whined as they were on there way.

((For now, it's only us... So the open spots will not be given names nor specific abilities... Until more people join, our names and abilities will only be mentioned.))

Moonlight gasped, "What?! Are you serious?!" then groaned then walked to the back of the line. This. Sucks. Moonlight did not know she wasn't able to use her quirks. If she did know, she would have not and sill (maybe) beat her! Moonlight mumbled to herself and paid attention to the scoreboard. 10.5? What?! Moonlight stared at the scoreboard with wide eyes. She could not believe what she just saw.

Moonlight just nodded and began running. There was no way she was able to persuade a teacher like that to not run. Moonlight should just get it over with. During her training, she had prepared for long distance running like this, so she didn't get so tired easily. After seven laps or so, everypony seemed to run slower. They seemed exhausted, but Moonlight was a bit better. As for the ponys with speed related quirks, they began running normally. After she did her ten laps, Moonlight arrived at the start point and stood in front of the teacher, panting, trying not to sit down. Moonlight swallowed then looked at Miss ace for further instructions. Hopefully they would just go back to class soon. Moonlight was somewhat exhausted. Well, at least she didn't have to run the extra laps.

((Okay))

Magenta Ace made herself comfortable, allowing those who passed to have lunch outside as they waited for those who didn't to finish with their punishment. Magenta happily ate her pouch of applesauce, seeming content with her actions and ways of teaching... What better way to shape a hero than to make them dread it? Those who are overwhelmed are more than welcome to drop out of the program, while those who diss the overwhelming obstacle will further their success. The winning students simply ate and chatted with one another, watching as the others ran laps.

Ace looked up at Moonlight, seeing that the young student was finished with her Ten Laps... If Ace was honest, she would have admitted to the fact that she just wanted to get on one of the student's nerves and put them in place 10.5 which wasn't an actual place... She made it up. It was an evil yet satisfying piece to Magenta's personality. Ace continued sipping at her applesauce, eyeing the student for a few seconds before letting out a sigh, "Go get your lunch and come right back, the last thing I need is to come running after a student who wants to ditch class... Which if that was your intention, you'd be running laps 'til the next day." Ace went back to eyeing the rest of those who were running, her solid eyes showing slight hints of joy and appeal.

Moonlight gulped and nodded as she began walking back to class to grab her lunch. She looked through her saddlebag a bit, and finally found the brown bag. Moonlight could tell her teacher was one of a heck a dark pony. Even though she's a superhero, she has a dark side. After all, Moonlight had NEVER heard of a thing such as '10.5th place'. She could surely tell Miss ace made it up. But, she couldn't argue with the teacher. That would just result with more laps, which Moonlight did not enjoy. She grabbed a water bottle that she had previously packed and inserted it into the brown bag and held with her snout as she walked back. She stood beside Miss ace and ate her lunch, watching the remaining students finish their laps. Moonlight felt bad for them as she watched them run in pain. She could tell they were exhausted and wanted to pass out. But, sadly she could do nothing about it. 

Magenta watched as Moonlight sat beside her, watching her peers just like she was. Magenta turned back to the remaining students, finishing her applesauce with a grin, "I can smell the blood, sweat, and tears from here..." She muttered before standing and turning to those who were with her, "Let this be a warning for those who are getting too comfortable! I am a very unpredictable teacher and will throw anything your way, so don't be too confident... Because that might just be your doom."

"When it comes to being a hero, you never know what the villain has in store... You could either win or lose, there is no such thing as a truce with a villain... YOU MUST CRUSH THEM!" Magenta grinned and laughed happily, "Anyways, just keep in mind... You don't want to be where they are now... I am ought to make each and every one of you fail in some shape or form, you learn from your mistakes~!"

Moonlight just stood there, eating and staring at her mentor. Had she lost her mind? I mean, Moonlight figured out by now that she had a dark side, but that's just weird. Moonlight guessed it was her way of teaching of some sort. As for the truce with a villain, Moonlight always believed that there was goodness in ponys. It helped with balance. There was always evil in darkness, and light in darkness. This was represented by the yin yang symbol. Moonlight wanted to say something to her mentor, but she just kept her mouth shut and continued eating. She guessed this was a good idea.

The immature teacher pulled yet another tin of applesauce from her bag, slurping it happily for it seemed to be the only thing holding her within Sanity, Magenta peered down at Moonlight, narrowing her eyes before turning to face a student who finished their laps. She instructed them to get their lunch and quickly return, giving them a gentle pat on the back. Once again, Ace turned to Moonlight, narrowing her solid and... Soulless yellow eyes, "You're looking at me funny," She paused and sipped her sauce, "Got something to say? Let it out, I'll find out sooner or later... I always do..." The mare's eyes narrow more as she slurps at her applesauce with ease.

Magenta was easily able to read emotions or minds... Well, not actually read their minds, she could just read them based on actions and such. Based on Moonlight's facial expressions and actions, she could tell the young student had something to say, "While I may look and act like some monster, I am all ears when it comes to my students... I am being hard on you because I want to shape you all into not only heroes... But Number One heroes~!"

Moonlight swallowed her food and stood straight. She hoped she wouldn't get yelled at for this, or get assigned more laps. "Well..I just thought uh..aren't you a little harsh..?" she squeaked, waiting for her mentor to assign her more laps. Moonlight could only imagine worse things she could do. Miss ace seemed like a normal pony on the outside, but she must be a hero/demon in the inside. She must care about her students A LOT to act like this to care..

Magenta's eyes widened at the question, at first she looked confused, then baffled, and finally, she burst into laughter. The immature mentor shook her head as she slowly composed herself, "Of course not~! You all signed up for the hero course and you got it, you all were placed in my care because you're the best of the best... I am the best teacher, ahaha~! I am here not to be your mother, your friend, your sister- I am here as your teacher and my duty is to educate you all!" 

"The only way for you all to learn is for me to burn it into those thick skill of yours~ If that means being the cruelest, worst, the most horrible teacher to ever walk on U.A. ground... So be it, I am going to crush all those little fairies in your heads and form you into real heroes! A hero has no time to focus on making a truce with a villain, their main priority is to evacuate the premises and protect those who can't protect themselves... Once those who need it are safe, then I suppose a conversation or truce with the villain is negotiable depending on the hero... Although heroes like me don't care, we just lock them up for good!"

Magenta turned back to Moonlight, "Once again, you all signed up to become heroes... Not mice. If you can't handle my methods, you're more than welcome to drop out of the program, it will be your loss because those who are patient and work through the harshness of my words and techniques will prevail and become Number One." Ace gave a smile, though, her eyes held that same hollow stare, "Does that answer your questions, Moonlight?"

Moonlight listened carefully to her mentor, listening to every word. She was a little surprised to hear her reasoning, but she was right after all. She did sign up for this. After all, what was she going to do? Baby them and say everything was going to be alright? This school was known for shaping equestrias most known superheros, so she couldn't really blame her mentor for sharing this with her. She was not going to be the weak one of the group, nor be the slowest. This determined Moonlight to work harder and train more. "Yea ma'am. That answers my questions," she nodded as she continued to eat her lunch. Moonlight felt a little bad for the pony who had to run 40 laps. This was most certainly going to be a while.

Magenta smirked, the mare was always confident in herself and knew when she was right or wrong... Even if she could never admit when she was wrong if she was. Ace watched her students with pride, finishing yet another applesauce. Soon, all those who ran their laps returned exhausted and sweaty, Magenta cringed and coughed, "Alright you butter balls, get yourselves in the showers and meet us in class, you may bring your lunch... There, I will scold you all for being less than satisfactory~!" Magenta gave a grin of excitement, trotting off towards the Academy.

"Also, whoever is the last one in the classroom better be prepared to run Twenty Laps, as I said, I do not tolerate slacking~" With that, mentor watched as her students raced towards the doors, "Ahaha~ Little do they know, I was only busting their chops." Ace enjoyed seeing her students hard at work, maybe even more than watching them struggle to stand up straight after running Forty Laps.

Once everyone was back in the classroom, Ace paced in front of the desks, "While you guys did do better than I expected, I am not satisfied... I have seen better, let me show you my statistics when I took the very same test~" Ace used the same holographic machine to pull up her old files, it showed a picture of her younger self as well as her statistics which were outrageous, they all exceeded expectations and were more than satisfactory. Magenta paced more, "You all need to be like this, exceed expectations, this isn't a game!" 

Moonlight stood with the rest of the class as each one finished their laps. She paid attention to her mentors next instructions, prepared to follow them precisely.  Moonlight ran along with the other students to the showers. She watched as she colts and mares, such as herself, split into two different locker rooms. Moonlight ran to a shower, since so many were being taken. She didn't want to stand and have to wait for one to finish. Moonlight quickly showered, washing her mane, tail, and her coat with some body wash. Moonlight trotted to the towel rack as she finished and dried her body and blow dried her mane and tail at the mirrors; Then styling it in her signature mane style once she was done. 

She discarded her towel in the laundry bin along with the others. Moonlight then headed to the classroom, and sat in her seat that sat in the front row. She waited for a few minutes as everypony arrived to sit in their seat. She paid attention to the hologram and frowned as her teacher gloated and informed them to do the same. She internally screamed and sat straight in her chair. Moonlight sighed and paid attention to her teacher.

((Sorry I was busy with work and was too tired to reply.))

Magenta Ace stopped pacing and then pulled up the rest of her classmates' scores from back in her Highschool days, "You may notice a few familiar names and/or faces from this board, such as a few of the Top Ten heroes... As you can see, we all struggled at some point, us heroes started somewhere... We took baby steps, starting small and growing to be what we are today! I may be a harsh teacher, but that isn't because it's fun to see you guys upset," She coughed and muttered under breath before her smile returned to her features, "I also do it to help you guys grow, I can't tell you everything will be okay... I'd be lying, and heroes don't lie just for the fun of it."

The mentor pulled down the scoreboards and then showed another one with the same names, "This was my class by the end of our senior year, a few of us moved up... Others down... But none the less, we progressed, some more than others. You all are going to do the same," the scores disappear and Ace smiled at her students, "For now, take foal steps together and make me proud~!"

((Are babies canon now? xD))

Moonlight sighed as she listened to her mentors..awfully long speech. She was right though,  baby steps were the right choice. Moonlight could get better and better, and eventually get the states her teacher once did. As she mentioned 'being a harsh teacher' Moonlight could agree with this and was about to nod her head, but stayed still. 'Heh, whoops..' she thought, internally screaming. She knew Ace was able to read her body language so she remained still, and ignored the fact she was internally screaming at the moment.

Lan Fa had been given her schedule and uniform while class was ongoing, so she was unable to participate in the physical portion of the class. The qilin had finally arrived at U.A, her dream school since she was a filly. Surely she can make her wish come true in a school like this, where great heroes were made. It took a lot to get to Musutafu, so there is no way she is turning back.

After walking through the long hallways of the school, she found the room plate of her classroom: 1-A. Taking a deep breath, she knocks on the door and waits.

Archived