Pizza and Ponies in Milwaukee, WI!

Skye

Brony Meetup in West Allis, WI

Heartment is organizing a meetup at Organ Piper Pizza in Greenfield (Just south of West Allis) this Saturday, August 27th. I am such a dork because I forgot to post about it until now.

WHEN: Saturday, August 27, 2011, 1:00 PM

Here are some more details: Milwaukee, WI Bronies

It's time for Pizza and Ponies! On Friday, August 27th, 2011 at 1:00PM, we will be meeting at the Organ Piper on 4353 S 108th St, Greenfield, Wi! My wife will be wearing a black T-shirt with a G3 MLP on it, I'll have a small sign and some of the figures! We don't have anything in particular planned afterwards, but there is a mini-golf course near Hwy 100 & Layton Ave., there's a Target nearby for those wanting the toys but too shy to shop alone, and if we just want to hang out there's any number of options. I'm totally open for ideas, too! If you have any questions about the meetup, please reply to this post or e-mail me at heartmend.pony@gmail.com! I just know it's gonna be SO AWESOME! /)^3^(\

How to get to Organ Piper Pizza

Address:

4353 S 108th St

Greenfield, WI 53228

(414)529-1177

Easiest way to get there:

Take your highway of choice to West Allis, WI. Follow the signs to I-894. If you're coming from Madison, that's I-894S. If you're coming from Racine, that's I-894N. Get off on the W Beloit Rd exit going West towards WI-100 (S 108th St) and turn South. Organ Piper will be on the West Side of the road (The right side of the road if you're heading South!) just south of a UHaul Rental Place.

map.gif

Heartmend needs to get his butt on here more to post. :D

I think I can swing that event and I'll see if I can get Bramble to come along with me. Heck at worst afterwards wecan take Heartmend's TV hostage and force it to play FiM episodes. :)

Thank you SO MUCH to everyone who attended the meetup! That was such awesome fun. :) I have wanted to watch ponies with fellow bronies for a VERY long time. My face seriously hurt from laughing and smiling so much!! I had an absolute BLAST.

I definitely want to run one of these things again. I've learned a bit about planning these, and the next one will have at least 2-3 weeks notice! I'm even seriously considering throwing an occasional meetup on Saturday mornings (if that is indeed when the new episodes will air), just because watching new pony episodes live with fellow bronies is SO MUCH fun! :D

Ponies are awesome. :D