One goal, different reasons

'The beach, eh? Who knows," Lady started, smiling. "Sounds a little out of my element. Not sure I'd be able to relax. Then again, I am used to being surrounded by sand out here in these deserts..."

Lady gave a warm laugh. "Fun, eh? You're crazy, you know that, kid? WIth how many times we nearly didn't make it today you can still walk away from it and call it fun?"

"Though I suppose all things considered it weren't too bad, and I did come away from it quite a bit richer." Lady ultimately decided, giving a sight. "Guess I can't complain that loudly."

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Val smiled as the two of them reached the exit. The sun shined down brightly on the two, as Val inhaled and exhaled gently at the air that was provided for them, compared to the musty air that they had been forced to breathe in underground. Smirking, he said "Well, we both got what we wanted it seems". Chuckling at the comment of him being crazy, he remarked "Your not the first one to call me crazy". Nodding lightly, he blushed as he chuckled "I guess this is where we part ways isnt it". He thought about all they had to go through just to get to this point, as he knew that he had the time of his life traveling with Lady Luck; seeing her as somepony he'd defintly like to work with again sometime in the future. This entire trip did have its problems left and right, and their were moments when he thought that they might not make it, but hey that was the fun part of adventuring; the unpredictability. Her sarcasm, bravery, and determination made this adventure all the more fun!! Smiling, he stuck out a hoof to shake hers. "Its been a pleasure adventuring with you Lady Luck" he smiled honestly.

"Yeah, guess this is it," Lady nodded and laughed as she shook Valoren's hoof.

"Who knows. Maybe we'll meet again someday," she said in a low voice. "Till then, see ya, kid."

With those parting words, Lady Luck turned around, ready to make the long journey back home.