Looking for someone one who may be intrested in drawing An Oc of mine

DreamWanderer

Hello all. I was curious to know if anyone might be interested in drawing my OC Dream Wanderer. I have been wanting to use him as my main OC, And I would draw him myself, but I'm quite terrible at art :P . If there is not interest then i don't mind. I was just curious, and figured i would try His App here

Never mind this quote. It is stubborn and won't go away :P

• Like 1

Hello! I’d be totally willing to draw him for you! If you don’t mind base art haha. You can see what I do with my applications for my characters. 

My DA is right here, if you want to look. 

• Like 1

Oh. I don't mind at all. Anything has to better than what i tried to draw :P lol. Oh i like your art of your characters. They look so bright and colorful :). I wouldn't want to make you do it if you didn't want to tho :) 

• Like 1

D'aww, thank you! I appreciate it^^ And I'm totally willing to do it! You don't have to give me anything in return! :) 

Anything specific you want on/with Dream Wanderer? Any pose? 

Hmmm....  I'm not sure about the pose. I kind of like the simplicity of just a standing up pose. Surprise me :P. Maybe he could have a scarf around his neck that matches his eyes?

• Like 1

Thanks ;). Don't overwork yourself just for me tho. I don't mind a wait.

Spoiler

Gosh i relate so much with Fluttershy lol..........                                                                                                                                                      I mean if thats okay with you

You're very welcome! And it's no biggie, I get these done quick. I ain't doin' nothin' anyways haha. 

Spoiler

I'm definitely a mix of AJ and Rainbow Dash hahaha

• Like 1

Okay, I've finished! Pleaaaasssee let me know if you need anything changed! I changed his mane and tail a little bit from the pony creator so he could look more himself^^

3849sk.gif

Here's a link to download him

I also went ahead and drew his cutie mark! Just in case you wanna commission someone haha.

3849v5.gif

Here's the link for that too

Once again, let me know if anything needs to be changed!

• Like 2