(completed) Where there's smoke...

Ashton

"THATS NO WAY TO MAKE AN EXIT!" called trixie after sunset, no doubt she would be mentioning this to sunset later and no doubt attempting to instruct her on the proper way to make a flashy exit

he sighed and turned back to sunburst "well, obviously these" she smiled as she levitated the 'wing' earrings onto his desk "and... I suppose the fireproofing amulet..." she dug the supposed artifact from the ox of junk "and lets see... portable hole? no... oh maybe the snake charming.... no...." she continued to dig "Philosopher's stone? no, I dont need that kind of temptation... oh! The ring of illusions! this will be perfect! with these three, The Great and Powerful Trixie will create a show that shall be talked about for years!" she set the final object on the desk "thanks, sunburst" she levitated the box as she walked a few paces away "or perhaps I should say... All of Equestria thanks you for your contribution to the arts! -and now for a real exit!- THANK YOU EQUESTRIA, AND GOODNIGHT!"

several magical fireworks went off, filling the room with smoke, then with a near-blinding flash, trixie was gone... no doubt eagerly planning a new routine centered around the trinkets that sunburst was going to make "great and powerful!" --- or she at least hoped...

The_End.png

• Like 2