Rayo

Name: Blunt

Species: Rhinoceros

Pelt Color: Slate

Mane/Tail Color & Style: red/ messy

Eye Color: Green

Warrior Mark: tribal mace

Physique: muscled, fat and big

Residence: his home was the same place Zecora came from now he lives fillydelphia.

Like: fluttershy, peace, eating, nice ponies/creatures, cute animals, butterflies, feeling useful, simple words, and sleeping

Dislikes: Fighting(he is tired of fighting), hungry, complicated words, pony or creatures being mean to his friends, jerks, being useless, breaking stuff by accident, someone laying on his back unless it's someone that he likes.

Character Summary: Blunt came far away like Zecora same as Zecora it's unknown why. He is a peaceful gentle rhino tired of battles and fighting, His nature is relaxed he won't get angry easily his aways calm but when he gets mad watch out, but it rarely happens, it will happen when he gets frustrated like someone teach him something complicate to him or someone being mean to anyone.

http://www.deviantart.com/download/2003 ... 3bb1zt.jpg

http://www.deviantart.com/download/2006 ... 3bg8yy.jpg

As Fluttershy's player, I think you should have asked me if they could have an already established relationship. You've basically claimed in this app how she is to be around him, and what she thinks of him. Which is technically controlling another person's character.

I'm not trying to be critical but more so I'm just trying to help by pointing out an issue. You did remove the part of the character history about how he knows Fluttershy, but there is still a lot of mention of her in his likes and dislikes, so it still seems they are at least pre-existing aquaintences. I'm just wondering if your character is suppose to know everyone in some light or not.

Aw, not going to use the doodle reference and cutie mark I helped with? Oh well I suppose.

Everything looks very basic and minimal but I suppose it's ok to start RPing with. So as you play more with the character and interact more with other characters you can update your profile with stuff. C:

Approved.